Kayla Needs Help Please!! Bikini Competition Prepping Any coaches out there?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. No trainer, just trial and error and the help with many people on AM. So how much do you have to lose till you get to you goal weight?

Maybe some of the experts can chime in: @HIT4ME @love2liftkat @john.patterson @Woody @cwages @UnicornDrpns @FireTitan @LeanEngineer @MidwestBeast
    .:Share your energy where itís appreciated:.
    Follow my journey -> IG: kelseyjfit

2. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    No trainer, just trial and error and the help with many people on AM. So how much do you have to lose till you get to you goal weight?

Maybe some of the experts can chime in: @HIT4ME @love2liftkat @john.patterson @Woody @cwages @UnicornDrpns @FireTitan @LeanEngineer @MidwestBeast
    lol, not sure if I am an expert, but I hope I can help.

The first thing that jumps out at me is your stats: 213 pounds at 5'7'' and 28-30% bodyfat!!??? And you are trying out for a bikini competition?

Have you ever used any drugs?

The reason I ask is, because if you are 30% at 213 pounds, you are correct that your lean mass is approx. 149 pounds. That is at 0% bodyfat, 149 pounds of muscle, skin, bone and organs.

The reason this jumps out at me is, well, Lenda Murray was winning Mrs. Olympia BODYBUILDING competitions back in the day at 150-155 pounds and 10% bodyfat roughly. I am a guy and I don't carry even 145 pounds of lean mass I don't think. Not that I'm a big guy or that you being stronger than me is impossible. It just stands out, especially if you have never used any drugs to achieve this goal.

I am sorry if I'm being ignorant or coming across wrong - if you carry those stats and they are for real, you are going to have a hell of a physique when you are down to your goal weight. I don't intend to say you are lying to US, just that maybe your measurements are not accurate? Maybe something went wrong?

Still, if those measurements are correct, you will need to lose 40-50 pounds to get to 10%, and you should not be running into road blocks just yet.

Can you lay out precisely what your trainer has told you to eat? Do you have a food scale? Pen and paper?

There is no magic or mystery to this. I am not saying this is YOU, but there are a ton of people we come across on here and in real life that swear they are doing everything right and cannot lose weight. It seems possible and understandable at first, but the laws of physiques are never wrong, and energy is energy and doesn't just magically appear. So the first things we need to make sure you have down are the basics; which you may already, but we have to ask because it is easy to miss things. I don't follow the basics ALL THE TIME.
    •   

3. I think after you answer some of HIT4ME's concerns it will be easier to help you out...
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

4. I think coaching via internet is great help however only if you have 10-15 lbs to shred and have a decent base to begin with.
    I don't make sandwiches and I don't clean house BUT I do play PC games and lift weights. Instagram: unicorn_droppings_for_you

5. I can get down to 15%bodyfat on my own however I think I need to pay someone to motivate me to drop the last 5% for comp. I'm currently trying to shred down to sub 12%. We shall see if I can keep myself motivated without a coach.
    I don't make sandwiches and I don't clean house BUT I do play PC games and lift weights. Instagram: unicorn_droppings_for_you
    •   

6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by UnicornDrpns View Post
    I can get down to 15%bodyfat on my own however I think I need to pay someone to motivate me to drop the last 5% for comp. I'm currently trying to shred down to sub 12%. We shall see if I can keep myself motivated without a coach.
    You can -- if you want to That's the main thing. And if you have a comp date, you'll definitely be good. Plus, there's always free motivation here -- we're pretty good about that
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need help please. I'm doing a 12 week prep and want to cut with epi
    By Muscleilove in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-09-2016, 02:09 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-24-2012, 06:18 PM
  3. I really need help. please any advice
    By Tboz in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-12-2012, 12:30 AM