Fat Loss Stack Help

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Guys,

I am looking to start a fat loss stack next month.

I have been looking around at Evomuse products and some look stellar. I am taking supernova now and its OK, I expected more tbh.

I have been looking at DCP, Epitome, Assassinate by OL, any other suggestions and for a stack too.

I will be taking with Follidrone 2.0, will run for 8 weeks or so.

Cheers

B

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Assass1nate, Sup3r-Shred and blood-shr3d is a knockout combo. FireTitan also has a log up running radiate and he's tearing **** up.
I've heard lots of great stuff about the evomuse stuff but haven't used it.
I think hairygrandpa said supernova only did 1-2mm for him.
Love fd2 myself!

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Assass1nate, Sup3r-Shred and blood-shr3d is a knockout combo. FireTitan also has a log up running radiate and he's tearing **** up.
Love fd2 myself!
Ye I have been on FD2 for 3 months plus now

B

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Should be an awesome run! Tag me in if you log it!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am thinking Sup3r Shred, Epitome, Assass1nate and Fd2
Tag me as well if you log it. That will be killer run and you should get great results with that. I love the FD2 and Assassinate stack.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love fd2 myself!
Nah, wasn't me. Never used "fat burners" besides ECA+DMAA.

Currently using a product that works awesome, called: "cardio".
I take it together with "mouth shut".
Great combo. Side effects are cravings and boredom.

B

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established

Lol love it!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

This is true..haha!

High quality fat burners/stimulants do greatly enhance the effects of cardio while doing a very good job of significantly reducing cravings. The best ones actually make you enjoy your cardio sessions too!

Not that I am saying anything you don't already know..:laugh:

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nobody enjoys cardio lol.

I might try some invictus again, that helped before nicely actually

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
ECA and f95 is the way to go for me man. Tried and tested, if that doesn't work then something else is wrong with the diet tbh. You can probably throw some yohimbe in the mix if you can handle that, personally I can't do that part.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ECA and f95 is the way to go for me man. Tried and tested, if that doesn't work then something else is wrong with the diet tbh. You can probably throw some yohimbe in the mix if you can handle that, personally I can't do that part.
I am fine with supernova and that has yohimbine in i believe, I have never done ECA, does it have any sides?
I read shouldn't take if have asthma and use inhalers and shouldn't drink also?!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I am fine with supernova and that has yohimbine in i believe, I have never done ECA, does it have any sides?
It's a strong stimulant with a very synergistic combo. Best way to get familiarized with its potency is to start at half dose of about 12.5mg ephedrine then bump to 20-25mg when sides aren't present. Just control you daily caffeine intake. I don't recommend going over 300mg myself but seen other with higher dosages than what I recommend.feel free to PM me for further questions

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's a strong stimulant with a very synergistic combo. Best way to get familiarized with its potency is to start at half dose of about 12.5mg ephedrine then bump to 20-25mg when sides aren't present. Just control you daily caffeine intake. I don't recommend going over 300mg myself but seen other with higher dosages than what I recommend.feel free to PM me for further questions
Is it a case of 6 week run and break?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I use it once a year so I can go 8-12 weeks on it. I love it as a preworkout. A true way of using it will be a 2-3 split type dosing. Just make sure your total caffeine 8ntske don't go too high like I mentioned before.

S

Stray_Cat

Board Supporter
Awards
I have never done ECA, does it have any sides? I read shouldn't take if have asthma and use inhalers and shouldn't drink also?!
Ephedrine sulfate (bronkaid) is used for "relief of mild intermittent asthma symptoms" but "will not give you asthma relief as quickly as an inhaled bronchodilator". I remember the HCL variant was more effective (absorption?) than the sulfate, but have only found it in 12.5 mg doses the past few years. Don't know about drinking with it, have not since '89 as I break out in spots (court, jail) when I did.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With ephedrine, you can use for it longer periods of time, but it will lose its effectiveness. You may not "feel" it working at the 20-25 mg range. I would not dose above that. Once you no longer feel it working, I would cycle off then.

I would also suggest adding yohimbine towards the end of the cut to help with any stubborn body fat. If you have tried yohimbine and are subject to the bad side effects, such as the shakes, rise in anxiety, etc, you could add Alpha-Yohimbine which is just as effective, but does not come with the nasty sides. There are not many solo Alpha-Y products. Performax Labs has TA2-Max, which is just Alpha-Y and SNS also makes an Alpha-Y as well. This might be worth running at the tail end of the cut to really put a nice cap on it.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With ephedrine, you can use for it longer periods of time, but it will lose its effectiveness. You may not "feel" it working at the 20-25 mg range. I would not dose above that. Once you no longer feel it working, I would cycle off then.

I would also suggest adding yohimbine towards the end of the cut to help with any stubborn body fat. If you have tried yohimbine and are subject to the bad side effects, such as the shakes, rise in anxiety, etc, you could add Alpha-Yohimbine which is just as effective, but does not come with the nasty sides. There are not many solo Alpha-Y products. Performax Labs has TA2-Max, which is just Alpha-Y and SNS also makes an Alpha-Y as well. This might be worth running at the tail end of the cut to really put a nice cap on it.
I have decided on invictus + VII-KT + DCP + FD2 and the remainder of norcodrene and supernova I have - maybe few weeks worth