Diet

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trying to recommit to a cutting diet. I am very picky which I need to overcome. I am low carb right now but definitely take in way too much sodium. Too much bacon and sausage. I need to drop those and go for more lean meats. Does anyone have any cutting advice for the picky eater?

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Chicken, rice, eggs. My go to satiety food for all macros.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am by far not a vegetarian, but Ive started buying Morning star vegetarian meats for my breakfast meats. Not all the time, but coming from a meataholic..theyre not bad at all. Cheap, and The sodium is better than the normal pig meats. Just a thought!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am by far not a vegetarian, but Ive started buying Morning star vegetarian meats for my breakfast meats. Not all the time, but coming from a meataholic..theyre not bad at all. Cheap, and The sodium is better than the normal pig meats. Just a thought!
The links are great. The patties are meh.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks everyone, I appreciate the feedback

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The links are great. The patties are meh.
I actually like the spicy patties. Amd as bad as I hate to say it...the blackbean burger patties are good. But with the sausage patties, i break them up and cook them up inside an omelette a lot of times.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
I am doing very low carbs, moderate fats and high protein with a diet based mostly on...what I can cook on my grill!!!! Hahaha. Really, for lunch at the office I normally have something based on tuna and salmon as a 'salad' to have healthy food and my omega 3 dosis. Then at night I have meat or chicken or alternatively from time to time shrimps or lamb.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Chicken, rice, eggs. My go to satiety food for all macros.
This:) I'm pretty picky too but I love chicken and have to add some sauce to a lot of my meals but it works for me.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's so difficult to cut being so picky. Adding grilled or baked fish to my diet should be a good tweak. Thanks again for all the input, every bit helps.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you guys think about green beans and cutting?

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Tell me about it that I almost eat no veggies (no bueno when in a cut!) so it is really hard to avoid the usual suspects such as fries, pasta, burguers, pizza, etc.

But as I said before I found my barbaque to be a great ally. It is not the same a chicken in the regular kitchen as one that has been grilled. It has that special touch that makes you feel almost as if you were not in a cut!!

clem3030

clem3030

Awards
Buffalo cauliflower,broccoli & asparagus for clean veggies fish at least ince per day egg whites chicken brest and avacodo are my staples during a cut. Full fat cottage cheese and peanut butter for desert.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tell me about it that I almost eat no veggies (no bueno when in a cut!) so it is really hard to avoid the usual suspects such as fries, pasta, burguers, pizza, etc.

But as I said before I found my barbaque to be a great ally. It is not the same a chicken in the regular kitchen as one that has been grilled. It has that special touch that makes you feel almost as if you were not in a cut!!
Yep rod, the grill is definitely an ally.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Buffalo cauliflower,broccoli & asparagus for clean veggies fish at least ince per day egg whites chicken brest and avacodo are my staples during a cut. Full fat cottage cheese and peanut butter for desert.
Awesome Clem. Tell me more about buffalo cauliflower.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 1 is about in the books.

Scrambled eggs whites, quest bar, four grillled chicken thighs and green beans. Protein shake tonight.

30 mins LISS RUN FASTED
Stepmill Intervals at gym in between changing leg exercises. Squats went well.
Planks at home.

Wicked PWO

Gorgoroth

Gorgoroth

Awards
I for one like raw organic carrots and celery as filler between protien sources. Works great

kaleispimp

kaleispimp

Awards
Bruh, get them protein blends. Have one serving with some chicken... yummy. Easy as hell to make and nutritious.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bruh, get them protein blends. Have one serving with some chicken... yummy. Easy as hell to make and nutritious.
Yea sir!! Those birds eye protein blends rock!! I brown and drain 1lb ground beef and add in a whole bag of the protein blends and boom!! Supper!

kaleispimp

kaleispimp

Awards
Yea sir!! Those birds eye protein blends rock!! I brown and drain 1lb ground beef and add in a whole bag of the protein blends and boom!! Supper!
Dinner never made easier. Full of veggies, fiber and protein... can't complain. They go with anything. Just hard not to eat the whole bag.

UnicornDrpns

UnicornDrpns

Awards
UnicornDrpns

UnicornDrpns

Awards
They have ranch to. Yummy
K I'm going to walk out of the store looking like a cauliflower binger now. Today happens tonbe meal prep day too. U are the best.