ECA Stack + ??

Steezy

Steezy

Awards
  • Established
Hello,
Pretty new to this forum, so far I have been on the outskirts looking in gathering all the information I could..
Now to keep this easy, I am looking for a good fat burn stack (naturally).. I know there is ton of information on this forum and I have been trying to decode all the information to try and find a good fat burning stack.

I have ran an EC stack twice now and had great results but I am looking to take it further (usually run it for 2-3 months max).
Any suggestions on what to stack on top of my EC, to either help burn the extra fat or to even promote muscle growth??

I might try an EC stack for one month and then maybe add non stim fat burner or a stim fat burner with 200mg of caffeine and use it to replace a caffeine capsule mid day?? or maybe the EC is enough with a good diet and to try a muscle building supplement with it? Ive heard follidrone 2.0 is something to try, but is it worth it on a cut still eating a moderately high protein diet trying to make or maintain some GAINZ.

Any thoughts or is this just to confusing haha??

Anyways I have learned a lot already by joining up on this forum, so Thank You to all ! :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think an EC stack with follidrone 2.0 would be great. Follidrone 2.0 has a cutting agent in it so it will help in the process and it will help preserve your muscle while cutting.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As LeanEngineer mentioned Follidrone 2.0 would be an excellent addition to any cut or recomp.

One of the ingredients is Ecklonia Cava, and has been show in real world studies to help lose fat
and add muscle at the same time.

I would also recommend the following products.....

CORTISOL CONTROL
Iron Legion Invictus
SNS Reduce XT
Evomuse AMMO

Anything with Forskolin (Forslean)

I also like Anteaus Labs LipoMorph and BAIBA

www.tgbsupplements.com

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the forum! I've always found success with adding forskolin to the EC stack as vujade mentioned. Forskolin can be added as a standalone product, or you can buy a product that contains it. If you're looking for a muscle building supplement, I would recommend Alphamax XT. Alphamax XT can help increase natural testosterone levels, limit cortisol and estrogen, and improve recovery and body composition. It also contains Forskolin, which is beneficial for maintaining size and strength while dieting. A lot of users have had great success with Alphamax XT while cutting or recomping

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
for an additon to EC, yohimbine 2.5 cant be beat. ECY is the best fat loss combo around

for some non stim options: SNS Lean edge, TTA-500, Shift

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
cool thanks! I will definitely check it out
Another non-stim option that works very well at or after the end of a hard cut (especially coming off high stims) - though not directly a fat burner - is Reduce XT. It will control cortisol which is typically sky high at the latter stages of a cut as well as with heavy stim use.

Steezy

Steezy

Awards
  • Established
Another non-stim option that works very well at or after the end of a hard cut (especially coming off high stims) - though not directly a fat burner - is Reduce XT. It will control cortisol which is typically sky high at the latter stages of a cut as well as with heavy stim use.
Okay so is a control control something to add in the last month of the EC stack or after im off?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Okay so is a control control something to add in the last month of the EC stack or after im off?
both preferably. I usually start running it anytime after 6 weeks of cutting or when stims get to full doses

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
both preferably. I usually start running it anytime after 6 weeks of cutting or when stims get to full doses
I'll second this and adding on reduce xt. That would be a great option as well!

Steezy

Steezy

Awards
  • Established
Okay so this what I am going to do and its costly but..

EC stack alone for 1 month then add in Follidrone + TTA 500(2 caps/day) + Alphamax XT for the remainder of my cut (8 weeks)
Add in Reduce XT on the last month??

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Okay so this what I am going to do and its costly but..

EC stack alone for 1 month then add in Follidrone + TTA 500(2 caps/day) + Alphamax XT for the remainder of my cut (8 weeks)
Add in Reduce XT on the last month??
Seems like a solid plan. Only this I say is yohimbine is unbeatable for stacking. It's super cheap too so if pure gonna go big, it's worth the few extra bucks

Steezy

Steezy

Awards
  • Established
Seems like a solid plan. Only this I say is yohimbine is unbeatable for stacking. It's super cheap too so if pure gonna go big, it's worth the few extra bucks
okay, yohimbine wouldnt be overkill or anything??

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Iron Legion has some good stuff for fat loss too. VII-KT and Invictus (cortisol control). I've used Invictus and loved it.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If regular yohimbine is too much for you, I would look into Alpha-Yohimbine as well. It has the same effects as yohimbine, but does not have the nasty side effects some people get from yohimbine. If you do notice any anxiousness or anxiety, that would be the yohimbine. There are not many straight alpha-y products out there, but Performax Labs does make TA2-Max, which is just alpha-y. Right now, Nutri-verse has 20% off, when you add it to your cart, and then you can save an additional 5% with code AM5

https://www.nutri-verse.com/ta-2-max-by-performax-labs/