Burnin' Down a Titan...the next 6 weeks

Page 37 of 37 First ... 353637

1. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Wuddup homie!?
    FINALLY getting back into the forums man...been a while. Life was nuts for a bit, but that's how it goes sometimes lol. How you been?

2. Oooohhhhh shhh1111tttttt. Finally your back. I missed quite a bit lately also due to work and a chick. I hate myself lol
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    Oooohhhhh shhh1111tttttt. Finally your back. I missed quite a bit lately also due to work and a chick. I hate myself lol
    Same here bud, I too hate myself for missing so much. Glad to see you're still here though!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    Oooohhhhh shhh1111tttttt. Finally your back. I missed quite a bit lately also due to work and a chick. I hate myself lol
    Quote Originally Posted by sparks2012 View Post
    Same here bud, I too hate myself for missing so much. Glad to see you're still here though!
    Im here guys! Hit and miss for the last bit but trying to get everything back in check. I went ahead and accepted that job in Iraq, and as of now I have a leave date of November 1st! Time to start shredding as much weight as possible!!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by sparks2012 View Post
    You too bro!
    Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Im here guys! Hit and miss for the last bit but trying to get everything back in check. I went ahead and accepted that job in Iraq, and as of now I have a leave date of November 1st! Time to start shredding as much weight as possible!!
    Awesome dude! What's your weight right now?

Best of luck to you bro. Hope you make it through with no issues!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Jesus...what did I miss? Job in Iraq? Contracting, fire fighting, PMC work..? Fill me in dude! PM me if necessary lol

7. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Good luck and stay safe. Didnt know this thread existed and disappointed I am so late to the show
    .:Share your energy where itís appreciated:.
    Follow my journey -> IG: kelseyjfit

8. Wait. PM. Fill me in big broski!
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

9. @FireTitan - you better get back in one piece. If not, I will be really put out.

10. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    @FireTitan - you better get back in one piece. If not, I will be really put out.
    Speaking of putting out, are you going to be lonely with @FireTitan gone for so long?
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

11. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Speaking of putting out, are you going to be lonely with @FireTitan gone for so long?
    [email protected], I am going to be curled up in the fetal position most days. But I thought you were gonna pick up the slack? Hold me!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. my workout for the next 5 weeks
    By beastmode1987 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-07-2013, 05:45 PM
  2. Starting Creatine Mono next week. What should the doses be?
    By crackerdoctor in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-27-2011, 07:15 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 01:11 PM
  4. Cant lift for the next 3 weeks?
    By goldflash17 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 12:53 AM