Burnin' Down a Titan...the next 6 weeks

Page 3 of 36 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    Oh yeah! Still, it doesn't recuse you from being a liar. I stand behind HALF of my statement....lol
    My bad homie. Ill definitely work on it...and have the wifey punish me dearly tonight
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    @FireTitan , how is the diet and the cardio going?
    Please talk in detail about cravings and overall suffering. I really appreciate it.

    So far good. 1 meal and 2 shakes today. 180g protein and only 1800 calories. No workout, got a nap after shift and the wife had me year down the old bed and put together the new one. So with that , lots of suffering for you to laugh at
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    You are right. I can't quit you. I just can't.

    I know bro!! I know

    Yeah.. they were gonna sponsor but then there was the deadlift incident.. and plugs were pulled.
    I would indeed like a sponsor on this. Any ideas??
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    So far good. 1 meal and 2 shakes today. 180g protein and only 1800 calories. No workout, got a nap after shift and the wife had me year down the old bed and put together the new one. So with that , lots of suffering for you to laugh at
    I hope you know that I'm only fugging with ya, do you?
    You will nail it, I'm sure!

    I'm honestly bored to always applaud to your progress, please admit that you suffer for it, please!
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    I hope you know that I'm only fugging with ya, do you?
    You will nail it, I'm sure!

    I'm honestly bored to always applaud to your progress, please admit that you suffer for it, please!
    You know I do!!!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Unsponsored bro!!!
    I will not derail this log

  7. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    I would indeed like a sponsor on this. Any ideas??
    I think Spooner street members should chip in and send @FireTitan handfuls of diet pills, fat burner samples, etc...

    Then we can all have an "investment" and really get pissed if you cheat on your diet...

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mmorso View Post
    I think Spooner street members should chip in and send @FireTitan handfuls of diet pills, fat burner samples, etc...

    Then we can all have an "investment" and really get pissed if you cheat on your diet...
    Every rep on AM has to supply @FireTitan with a stim.

    Later:

    Cops stopping a Fire Truck : "Guys, please put out the siren, nowhere is a fire."
    Firemen: "Our siren is off, officer. My buddy @FireTitan here makes that noise, he took eleven different stims at once."
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  9. He'll be exercising with AED pads already taped to his chest ready to go

  10. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    I would indeed like a sponsor on this. Any ideas??
    Straight up - any company with even a touch of intelligence should jump at this chance. We all know you're gonna push this one all the way through.

    Ok, enough of that. Back to the regularly scheduled shennaniginz....

  11. Subbed bro!
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  12. I can donate some stims. Whatcha want?
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION
    IG: @VeinNutrition

  13. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    In! To see you suffer...
    IIIIIIInnnn

    im glad to see others suffering during cuts too haha u got this man . you look amazing already!

    speaking of cuts, i just downed a bunch of bamie and zulbia tonight. i regret nothing.
    I don't make sandwiches and I don't clean house BUT I do play PC games and lift weights. Instagram: unicorn_droppings_for_you

  14. Quote Originally Posted by mmorso View Post
    I will not derail this log
    Meh, you might as well. Its gonna happen anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by mmorso View Post
    I think Spooner street members should chip in and send @FireTitan handfuls of diet pills, fat burner samples, etc...

    Then we can all have an "investment" and really get pissed if you cheat on your diet...
    Nice!!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Every rep on AM has to supply @FireTitan with a stim.

    Later:

    Cops stopping a Fire Truck : "Guys, please put out the siren, nowhere is a fire."
    Firemen: "Our siren is off, officer. My buddy @FireTitan here makes that noise, he took eleven different stims at once."
    H3ll yeah!! Have enough stims in me that merely walking by a person having a cardiac event will kickstart their heart back into a normal sinus rhythm!!!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    Straight up - any company with even a touch of intelligence should jump at this chance. We all know you're gonna push this one all the way through.

    Ok, enough of that. Back to the regularly scheduled shennaniginz....
    I appreciate it bro!!!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    Subbed bro!
    Welcome....and by the way...wow. Read below
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    I can donate some stims. Whatcha want?
    Hmmm. Interested
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by UnicornDrpns View Post
    IIIIIIInnnn

    im glad to see others suffering during cuts too haha u got this man . you look amazing already!

    speaking of cuts, i just downed a bunch of bamie and zulbia tonight. i regret nothing.
    Welcome home chick!!! Im sure this will get interesting.
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  20. Ok guys, so as I said, no workout yesterday. Got off from EMS and took a nap and then had a ton of work to do around the house. My 1 meal was 1lb ground beef with 1 cup of egg whites, all cooked in coconut oil, and a shake. This morning I drank a mixed greens juice and a shake. There shall
    Be some workout today though. I do want to add 1 thing in.. @TheMyth...I had my first sample of "Radiate" yesterday just before starting the work around the house. All Incan say is DAYUM!!! I was trying to assemble the new bed and was sweating like I was in the rain forest and my hands were shaking. Focus was there, it was insane. Really enjoyed it, and looking forward to utilizing todays sample as a PWO. Took this picture this morning as I was getting ready for work, midsection is starting to come in
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  21. Yummy


    (Still here, doin my part!)
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  22. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Yummy


    (Still here, doin my part!)
    It's comforting!!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  23. Need @puccah8808 in here to boost my mojo
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Need @puccah8808 in here to boost my mojo
    I see how you are. I feel so dirty and used right now
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

  25. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    I see how you are. I feel so dirty and used right now
    Incorrect Sir!! Shes needed, youre wanted and desired
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. my workout for the next 5 weeks
    By beastmode1987 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-07-2013, 05:45 PM
  2. Starting Creatine Mono next week. What should the doses be?
    By crackerdoctor in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-27-2011, 07:15 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 01:11 PM
  4. Cant lift for the next 3 weeks?
    By goldflash17 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 12:53 AM
Log in
Log in