Burnin' Down a Titan...the next 6 weeks

Page 2 of 37 First 1234 ... Last

1. Fa shaw in for Mr. Inspiration!
    Keep showin us how to git r dunn!

2. I'm singing those cutting blues right myself, bro. You've made great progress since you came on the scene!

Lurking for support and noooooodz
    I <3 Carbs
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    Fa shaw in for Mr. Inspiration!
    Keep showin us how to git r dunn!
    Thank you brother!!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by jalfrey View Post
    I'm singing those cutting blues right myself, bro. You've made great progress since you came on the scene!

Lurking for support and noooooodz
    @jalfrey good to see you. How have you been buddy? Thanks for subbin in...and there shall be noodz!!! Lots of noodz!!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

5. already looking lean, can't wait to see what the cut will do for you!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/281831-sparkss-journey-recovery.html
    •   

6. FrieTitan, what will be your daily calories intake, and how many protein shakes a day?

7. Quote Originally Posted by sparks2012 View Post
    In for this one, you're an everlasting source of motivation. Hell, I'm half tempted to start cutting again after seeing your progress in LESS THAN a year.
    He has made TREMENDOUS progress in less than 6 months believe it or not. He is Mr. Slice and dice. He is the Foehammer.

Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    FrieTitan, what will be your daily calories intake, and how many protein shakes a day?
    Frietitan - that better not turn out to be a bad omen where he blows a diet on fries. Haha.
    @BEAST73 - just because you know me and I have to be contrary (if someone says the sky is blue I look up and wonder if it may actually be green) - I am thinking of running a diet where I go for a week or two on nothing but 5-6 shakes a day. Haha.

Nah...You are probably right. Supps don't meet label claims a lot and protein powders probably under estimate their calories somehow.

8. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    He has made TREMENDOUS progress in less than 6 months believe it or not. He is Mr. Slice and dice. He is the Foehammer.

Frietitan - that better not turn out to be a bad omen where he blows a diet on fries. Haha.
    @BEAST73 - just because you know me and I have to be contrary (if someone says the sky is blue I look up and wonder if it may actually be green) - I am thinking of running a diet where I go for a week or two on nothing but 5-6 shakes a day. Haha.

Nah...You are probably right. Supps don't meet label claims a lot and protein powders probably under estimate their calories somehow.
    I've seen people do protein shake diet and actually get good results. They also use carb powder pre workout

9. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    I've seen people do protein shake diet and actually get good results. They also use carb powder pre workout
    Interesting..

10. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    I might do a protein shake and Twinkie diet. Totally blow the lid off the nutrition world...Although, a professor already did this. I am not the innovator I strive to be. Just a cheap knock off.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Sparkss View Post
    already looking lean, can't wait to see what the cut will do for you!
    Me too bro!!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    FrieTitan, what will be your daily calories intake, and how many protein shakes a day?
    2000-2500 a day depending on what type of lifting and cardio I do. But all within a 4 hour window at night
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post

Glad to have my homie in here!!!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

14. In! To see you suffer...
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

15. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    In! To see you suffer...
    And Im bringing you with me!!
    LEIDEN!!!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

16. Guys..I edited my workout for the day..it was 5 sets of 10 on each weight of deads, not 10 sets of 10. My bad!!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Guys..I edited my workout for the day..it was 5 sets of 10 on each weight of deads, not 10 sets of 10. My bad!!
    Fugg. I'm out. I can't handle these lies.

18. Lack of honesty in a sponsored log isn't a good look @FireTitan....tisk tisk
    It's Bea, fcker. Bea Mother****ing Arthur. Dammit........lol

Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

19. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    LMAO!!!!

20. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    No you're not
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    Lack of honesty in a sponsored log isn't a good look @FireTitan....tisk tisk
    Unsponsored bro!!!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Unsponsored bro!!!
    Someone sponsor this cut ^^^

23. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Unsponsored bro!!!
    Oh yeah! Still, it doesn't recuse you from being a liar. I stand behind HALF of my statement....lol
    It's Bea, fcker. Bea Mother****ing Arthur. Dammit........lol

Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

24. @FireTitan , how is the diet and the cardio going?
    Please talk in detail about cravings and overall suffering. I really appreciate it.

25. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    No you're not
    You are right. I can't quit you. I just can't.

Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Unsponsored bro!!!
    Yeah.. they were gonna sponsor but then there was the deadlift incident.. and plugs were pulled.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. my workout for the next 5 weeks
    By beastmode1987 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-07-2013, 05:45 PM
  2. Starting Creatine Mono next week. What should the doses be?
    By crackerdoctor in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-27-2011, 07:15 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 01:11 PM
  4. Cant lift for the next 3 weeks?
    By goldflash17 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 12:53 AM