Burnin' Down a Titan...the next 6 weeks

Page 18 of 37 First ... 1617181920 ... Last

1. Nice, awesome work and progress! Seriously gotta catch up to you!

2. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Why are kids feet so freakin big these days? I wear a 12, and my son wore a 12 in 8th grade. He ended up with a size 14 EEE. I never got the chance to wear his old shoes.
    me any my wife were talking about our kids the other day and how big my sons feet are and our daughters boobs are bigger than any of the older relatives.
    all we could come up was All the hormones in the Milk that we didn't have!
    Note: Once my son got old enough to were the cool shoes they were too big for me. I don't look very good in shoes with velcro.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.
    •   

3. Arms are looking huge brother!!!
    Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who Strengthens Me.

4. Quote Originally Posted by angcd3 View Post
    Arms are looking huge brother!!!
    Thanks brother!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

5. Bit of a let down today guys. Got off from EMS a little late and laid down at 0730, told my wife
    To call me at 0939 so I could go workout...she did...I rolled over and didnt get up until 1130. Lol. Got dressed to go and basically said "Farck it" not going. Im just exhausted today and taking myself a recoup day. Back at it tomorrow !
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Bit of a let down today guys. Got off from EMS a little late and laid down at 0730, told my wife
    To call me at 0939 so I could go workout...she did...I rolled over and didnt get up until 1130. Lol. Got dressed to go and basically said "Farck it" not going. Im just exhausted today and taking myself a recoup day. Back at it tomorrow !
    sometimes your body just tells you to take a day off!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    sometimes your body just tells you to take a day off!
    Unfortunately yes...and even more unfortunate is when you HAVE to listen
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

8. New rule for me guys..no new noodz until I can see a visible difference myself! But...I did notice(as I said last night) that the sleeves on my EMS shirt are almost unbearably tight, but if I get the next size up the shirt is too big. So here's that

Just throwing this one in because I forgot I had the shirt its been so long since I could wear it! Pretty stoked about that!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

9. Tight sleeves are yummy
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

10. Dam bro you are going to rip those sleeves and then you are going to have to go the next size up!

11. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Tight sleeves are yummy
    Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Dam bro you are going to rip those sleeves and then you are going to have to go the next size up!
    Dammit I love you guys! I'm not sure what I will do with my EMS uniform, like I said that is a large if I get two extra large it looks like I'm wearing a wing suit. LOL!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Dammit I love you guys! I'm not sure what I will do with my EMS uniform, like I said – that is a large if I get two extra large it looks like I'm wearing a wing suit. LOL!
    Motivation brosef! Buy a 2X and then make those sleeves tight. Unless you're just a pu$$y.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

13. Its Time for My Noodz!

14. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Motivation brosef! Buy a 2X and then make those sleeves tight. Unless you're just a pu$$y.
    Sadly, I may be.
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    Its Time for My Noodz!
    Not until I see some very noticeable difference!!! Patience young man
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

16. You started the GVT yet?
    I think I'm actually going to be starting it back up again Monday morning time to grow the legs back to California redwoods again!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Br1ck_Sh1thouse View Post
    You started the GVT yet?
    I think I'm actually going to be starting it back up again Monday morning time to grow the legs back to California redwoods again!
    Ive done a slight variation starting Thursday. As soon as I get a second Ill put up my workout. Been crazy at the fire department today
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com
  18. Burnin' Down a Titan...the next 6 weeks

Wuddup guys? Sorry for the delay but we have had our a$$e$ handed to us at the station today, but I did get some lifts in. Started Thursday with a variation of the GBT 10x10 because after reading more into it says you need to eat like youre on a bulk which is just not feasible at the time since Im "cutting"

FLAT BB PRESS
    135x20
    225x10 for 6 sets
    225x8
    225x7
    (2 minute break)
    225x10 for 2 sets

BODYWEIGHT DIPS
    3 sets of 10
    2 sets of 8 and a set of 4

Im liking this so far!!
    Tomorrow is a cardio day when I get off and then Monday I have an appointment to MAYBE buy a jeep. Well see.
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    fireti[email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

19. You are looking great! Like someone mentioned, your abs should really be coming in in about 10 lbs. easy! You got this.

Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    I was putting on my shoes to go to work and saw one of those stray dogs commercials for the SPCA.
    Those are the worst. My gym has been playing animal abuse /rescue tv shows (not just the commercials) during my workout sessions lately. Why !?
    I don't make sandwiches and I don't clean house BUT I do play PC games and lift weights. Instagram: unicorn_droppings_for_you

20. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Dam bro you are going to rip those sleeves and then you are going to have to go the next size up!
    He's still stitching the medium sleeves onto his large shirts. He's playing us all lol

21. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    He's still stitching the medium sleeves onto his large shirts. He's playing us all lol
    Look who else showed up!! Everybody's work schedule must suck these days
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

22. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Look who else showed up!! Everybody's work schedule must suck these days
    Lol. Yep I'm at work doing nothing.

23. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Dammit I love you guys! I'm not sure what I will do with my EMS uniform, like I said – that is a large if I get two extra large it looks like I'm wearing a wing suit. LOL!
    Well then just go with an XL instead of XXL. Problem solved. I can't stand wearing L shirts. I like to be able to move freely without binding up. Which is why I wear loose fitting jeans as well.
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

24. Quote Originally Posted by UnicornDrpns View Post

Those are the worst. My gym has been playing animal abuse /rescue tv shows (not just the commercials) during my workout sessions lately. Why !?
    Yeah, and where are those peckerheads to help the farmers/ranchers with their burned or hungry cattle/livestock after all these wildfires?!?! Nowhere to be seen! Who's hauling semi load after semi load of hay to help out? Other farmers/ranchers from across the country, that's who. The HSUS and PETA are disgusting hypocritical parasites. Quick to try to say that cattle are mistreated because of something they don't understand but nowhere to be found when the animals really need help like now.

Sorry, for my rant, just kinda struck a nerve.
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

25. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Yeah, and where are those peckerheads to help the farmers/ranchers with their burned or hungry cattle/livestock after all these wildfires?!?! Nowhere to be seen! Who's hauling semi load after semi load of hay to help out? Other farmers/ranchers from across the country, that's who. The HSUS and PETA are disgusting hypocritical parasites. Quick to try to say that cattle are mistreated because of something they don't understand but nowhere to be found when the animals really need help like now.

Sorry, for my rant, just kinda struck a nerve.
    I couldn't agree more brother!!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. my workout for the next 5 weeks
    By beastmode1987 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-07-2013, 06:45 PM
  2. Starting Creatine Mono next week. What should the doses be?
    By crackerdoctor in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-27-2011, 08:15 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 02:11 PM
  4. Cant lift for the next 3 weeks?
    By goldflash17 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 01:53 AM