Burnin' Down a Titan...the next 6 weeks

Page 18 of 23 First ... 1617181920 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    How's the energy levels with your deficit? Radiate putting a dent in your hunger?
    Energy is ridiculous!! After the second scoop I made it through a second cardio session, and never even felt tired during my shift. As you see, I only ate one meal...and never once got hungry over the course of the shift. Just drank water and Unsweetened Tea!!! Farckin love my Radiate
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Like you didn't want that to happen! You know full well how this group of guys are and posted a pic of your butt anyways. We only gave you what you wanted. Your lips said "no!" but your eyes said "YES!!!"
    My eyes were the other way..you couldn't see them!! But nonetheless..youre right
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Energy is ridiculous!! After the second scoop I made it through a second cardio session, and never even felt tired during my shift. As you see, I only ate one meal...and never once got hungry over the course of the shift. Just drank water and Unsweetened Tea!!! Farckin love my Radiate
    @Volvo140G when can we get some of this radiate stuff from NV?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Br1ck_Sh1thouse View Post
    @Volvo140G when can we get some of this radiate stuff from NV?
    That would be sweet!!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  5. @br1ck_Sh1thouse I woke up this morning at 218 before any food or water intake or my morning constitution. I had been down to 214 a couple months ago, but shot back up to 227 for some [email protected] reason. Headed back down. Gotta wear a Tux next month and want to have that 007 look. Lol
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com
    •   
       


  6. No lifting today, Im at the fire department and the Campus gym is closed for spring break. But there will be cardio later today. Weve got "Mayday" training today so for the first few hours of my shift Ill be dragging grown men in full turn out gear around, and carrying them down a ladder, so I think thatll be enough for strength training. Did wake up and immediately drank my Radiate and ate a banana after my weigh in. Ill post my cardio later. Hope you all
    Have a great day
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    @br1ck_Sh1thouse I woke up this morning at 218 before any food or water intake or my morning constitution. I had been down to 214 a couple months ago, but shot back up to 227 for some [email protected] reason. Headed back down. Gotta wear a Tux next month and want to have that 007 look. Lol
    Damn ya you're just a few lbs lighter than my 236lbs this morning, damn these love handles!
    What are those guns of yours measuring in at?

    Keep up the good work, I'm coming for ya!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    No lifting today, Im at the fire department and the Campus gym is closed for spring break. But there will be cardio later today. Weve got "Mayday" training today so for the first few hours of my shift Ill be dragging grown men in full turn out gear around, and carrying them down a ladder, so I think thatll be enough for strength training. Did wake up and immediately drank my Radiate and ate a banana after my weigh in. Ill post my cardio later. Hope you all
    Have a great day
    Ya I would call that a 2 workouts!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Br1ck_Sh1thouse View Post
    Damn ya you're just a few lbs lighter than my 236lbs this morning, damn these love handles!
    What are those guns of yours measuring in at?

    Keep up the good work, I'm coming for ya!
    I have no idea on my arms anymore bro! Ill have to check
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Ya I would call that a 2 workouts!
    Yes sir! It was brutal.
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  11. Got done with training, came back to the station and drank my second dose of Radiate. Waited 15 minutes and since we have no weights here...we did the deck of cards.
    74 Push-ups
    74 Body Squats
    74-crunches
    74- jumping jacks
    20- Burpees and got it done in 12:41
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Got done with training, came back to the station and drank my second dose of Radiate. Waited 15 minutes and since we have no weights here...we did the deck of cards.
    74 Push-ups
    74 Body Squats
    74-crunches
    74- jumping jacks
    20- Burpees and got it done in 12:41
    Damn! I'll have to remember that one if I ever need a heart attack!
    I <3 Carbs

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jalfrey View Post
    Damn! I'll have to remember that one if I ever need a heart attack!
    Its brutal man...look for "Rip Deck" in your app store. Definitely worth the time especially if you just dont have access or time to lift
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  14. Only ran 1 call last night after I went to bed, so already feeling better than most mornings!! Woke up early and downed my Radiate, then commenced to cleaning the station for 20 minutes then got 30 minutes in on the elliptical....sweating great this morning. Tried 1 scoop of the Frosted Cinnamon Buns ProMore in 6oz of Almond milk, and poured into a large cup of coffee to feed my belly. Not bad at all. Ill be in class for the next several hours so Im not sure about another workout today, Ill have to TRY and sleep before I go into EMS tonight.
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Its brutal man...look for "Rip Deck" in your app store. Definitely worth the time especially if you just dont have access or time to lift
    Downloaded it this morning. Should come in handy!
    I <3 Carbs

  16. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Its brutal man...look for "Rip Deck" in your app store. Definitely worth the time especially if you just dont have access or time to lift
    For a second there I thought I read "look for Rip Dick"... was about to unsub...
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  17. Hey bro, I'm back finally. How's everything going now? I'm way to far behind to have time to catch up.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    For a second there I thought I read "look for Rip Dick"... was about to unsub...
    [email protected] bro...didn't realize I spelt "deck"...thanks for catching that. Lol
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    Hey bro, I'm back finally. How's everything going now? I'm way to far behind to have time to catch up.
    All good homie...I know what its like to be busy. Im good, and starting to reach my goals. How are you?
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  20. @br1ck_Sh1thouse I measured the arms today when I got home...no pump and no workout there in between 17.25" and 17.50". The left arm is closer to the 17.50" mark.
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  21. Good bro. Starting another round of HST today.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    Good bro. Starting another round of HST today.
    Sweet!!! Cant wait to get back to some HST!!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  23. F... that HST stuff, I'd shoot myself on the days in between lifting, you guys have more will power than me!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    @br1ck_Sh1thouse I measured the arms today when I got home...no pump and no workout there in between 17.25" and 17.50". The left arm is closer to the 17.50" mark.
    Damn we are super close in size besides my extra pudge. Fyi I'm going to try and get another pre/current comparison noodz up Friday or Saturday, to keep you in check
    See that dust storm in your rear view mirror a mile or 2 back? That's me chasing ya!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Br1ck_Sh1thouse View Post
    Damn we are super close in size besides my extra pudge. Fyi I'm going to try and get another pre/current comparison noodz up Friday or Saturday, to keep you in check
    See that dust storm in your rear view mirror a mile or 2 back? That's me chasing ya!
    Nice...but FYI...I spent 2 years in Iraq...sand storms dont scare me...so a wee widdle dust storm has no effect!!! Lol
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  26. Got 2.5 hours of sleep, woke up and dosed my second scoop of Radiate, 30 minutes of cardio and some abs. 218 on the scale but I have a feel it'll be a little less in the morning. Macros for the day:
    Calories:1,402
    Carbs:52
    Protein:190
    Fat:51
    Sugar:15 FEELING FRICKEN AMAZEBALLZ!!!!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  27. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Nice...but FYI...I spent 2 years in Iraq...sand storms dont scare me...so a wee widdle dust storm has no effect!!! Lol
    Ah ya bring the heat baby!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Br1ck_Sh1thouse View Post
    Ah ya bring the heat baby!
    Ill kick your @ss if you keep kicking mine!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Ill kick your @ss if you keep kicking mine!
    Deal, especially if this gets naughty

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Br1ck_Sh1thouse View Post
    Deal, especially if this gets naughty
    Better be pics or videos if that happens!
    BPS REP
    Jeremiah 29:11-14
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. my workout for the next 5 weeks
    By beastmode1987 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-07-2013, 05:45 PM
  2. Starting Creatine Mono next week. What should the doses be?
    By crackerdoctor in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-27-2011, 07:15 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 01:11 PM
  4. Cant lift for the next 3 weeks?
    By goldflash17 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 12:53 AM
Log in
Log in