Burnin' Down a Titan...the next 6 weeks

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello to my AM family. Its time. I have been off and in cutting and making excuses as to why Im not getting beyond this plateau, when I, as well as you know Ive been making excuses. Those are done. So today I started...RE started this cut, and will be ridiculously tight for the next 6 weeks. I have indeed come a long way, but have yet to get to where I set out to be, and to be honest Im sick of it, and sick of the way I look and feel. Im adding in a couple new supplements and have high hopes for the 2. As of today Im throwing in some EvoMuse SuperNova, and as soon as it shows up I will be tossing in some Radiate thermogenic powder from RXS Supplements. As of today, Ive reboarded the IF train and will be following the Warrior Diet protocol. I will be logging my food as well as training in here and welcome any and all feedback. At the bottom, I will post a picture if when I first started on AM in May of 2016 and then a current picture. I welcome any of you to join, but expect several of you in here. justhere4comm if you would be so kind as
To throw the list in here. But HIT4ME, smith_69 Alpha1agreda Studhorse mmorso Brandinooooo and so many more that will be on the list, get in here

May 2016

This week

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
1st and I wasn't even tagged :(

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! I'll get in on this!

cwages

cwages

Awards
In on this. I definitely feel your pain on a cut. I'm going to ride mine for another 8 weeks till I hit Cancun. Kill this thing and good luck on your cut.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sean1332 Hyde
Calling spooner street lol FireTitan SFreed ryane87 habajaba justhere4comm rtmilburn blueline438 angcd3 BEAST73 mmorso Cjg bighulksmash booneman77 thebigt angcd3 hairygrandpa rtmilburn alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Tank999 DennisTheDane Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse vujade Volvo140G Chuck Diesel @Ag5000 lifted67 Cjg bighulksmash thebigt hairygrandpa rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G @Ag5000 lifted67 Jebrook halfhuman ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 Brandinooooo HIT4ME thebigt NewAgeMayan rtmilburn hairygrandpa DUbz86 sparks2012 nicksox15 WAF BloodManor

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In on this to follow a legend a fellow cutting crew
You made great progress in a year

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sean1332 Hyde
Calling spooner street lol FireTitan SFreed ryane87 habajaba justhere4comm rtmilburn blueline438 angcd3 BEAST73 mmorso Cjg bighulksmash booneman77 thebigt angcd3 hairygrandpa rtmilburn alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Tank999 DennisTheDane Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse vujade Volvo140G Chuck Diesel @Ag5000 lifted67 Cjg bighulksmash thebigt hairygrandpa rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G @Ag5000 lifted67 Jebrook halfhuman ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 Brandinooooo HIT4ME thebigt NewAgeMayan rtmilburn hairygrandpa DUbz86 sparks2012 nicksox15 WAF BloodManor
Theres my boy with "THE LIST" thanks and thanks for joining!!

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
In for this one, you're an everlasting source of motivation. Hell, I'm half tempted to start cutting again after seeing your progress in LESS THAN a year.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
If op cant "make it clap" or "walk it out" iam gone :) FireTitan good lookin man keep that vision fresh my brother.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In for crazy cutting

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Subbed!!! Bro even your tat got some gainz this past year... hell yeah

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1 guys! For those of you who dont know me, Ill go ahead and clarify a few things. I have 2 full time jobs and suffer from a huge lack of sleep , so at times my lifts are cut a little short. Just wanted to get that out there before you judged me too hard.
Breakfast-2TBSPS of Peanut Butter and black coffee
Post workout shake
Supper-1.5lbs of bees ribs, a salad and shake over a 4 hour period per Warrior Diet protocol
Short lift session today, got off shift from the fire department and had zero sleep last night.

DEADLIFTS
135x10 for 5 total sets
225x10 for 5 total sets

LAT PULLDOWNS
150x10
170x10
200x10
220x10

WIDE GRIP PULLUPS
SETS OF 10,8 and 6

15 minutes of abs
Sleep time and now at EMS

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for the continued awsomeness!!! Now GET SOME!!!!!!!!

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Fa shaw in for Mr. Inspiration!
Keep showin us how to git r dunn!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm singing those cutting blues right myself, bro. You've made great progress since you came on the scene!

Lurking for support and noooooodz

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm singing those cutting blues right myself, bro. You've made great progress since you came on the scene!

Lurking for support and noooooodz
jalfrey good to see you. How have you been buddy? Thanks for subbin in...and there shall be noodz!!! Lots of noodz!!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
already looking lean, can't wait to see what the cut will do for you!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
FrieTitan, what will be your daily calories intake, and how many protein shakes a day?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In for this one, you're an everlasting source of motivation. Hell, I'm half tempted to start cutting again after seeing your progress in LESS THAN a year.
He has made TREMENDOUS progress in less than 6 months believe it or not. He is Mr. Slice and dice. He is the Foehammer.

FrieTitan, what will be your daily calories intake, and how many protein shakes a day?
Frietitan - that better not turn out to be a bad omen where he blows a diet on fries. Haha.
BEAST73 - just because you know me and I have to be contrary (if someone says the sky is blue I look up and wonder if it may actually be green) - I am thinking of running a diet where I go for a week or two on nothing but 5-6 shakes a day. Haha.

Nah...You are probably right. Supps don't meet label claims a lot and protein powders probably under estimate their calories somehow.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He has made TREMENDOUS progress in less than 6 months believe it or not. He is Mr. Slice and dice. He is the Foehammer.

Frietitan - that better not turn out to be a bad omen where he blows a diet on fries. Haha.
BEAST73 - just because you know me and I have to be contrary (if someone says the sky is blue I look up and wonder if it may actually be green) - I am thinking of running a diet where I go for a week or two on nothing but 5-6 shakes a day. Haha.

Nah...You are probably right. Supps don't meet label claims a lot and protein powders probably under estimate their calories somehow.
I've seen people do protein shake diet and actually get good results. They also use carb powder pre workout

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've seen people do protein shake diet and actually get good results. They also use carb powder pre workout
I might do a protein shake and Twinkie diet. Totally blow the lid off the nutrition world...Although, a professor already did this. I am not the innovator I strive to be. Just a cheap knock off.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Glad to have my homie in here!!!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In! To see you suffer...

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys..I edited my workout for the day..it was 5 sets of 10 on each weight of deads, not 10 sets of 10. My bad!!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Guys..I edited my workout for the day..it was 5 sets of 10 on each weight of deads, not 10 sets of 10. My bad!!
Fugg. I'm out. I can't handle these lies.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Lack of honesty in a sponsored log isn't a good look FireTitan....tisk tisk

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FireTitan , how is the diet and the cardio going?
Please talk in detail about cravings and overall suffering. I really appreciate it.

:)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer