From 63 to 50 kg in 16 days. Possible?

Dagger77

Awards
Hi.

So I told someone I know online that I would pay for every kg weight loss she had. Started off at 63 kg.
And within 16 days she had lost 13 kg. She didn't exercise much, maybe walked ~40 minutes a day. Not sure how her diet is, might not have eaten much. I am wondering, could she really have lost this much in such a short period of time?

Here is the weight that showed on her scale. She took pictures of her on the scale:
11.01.2017 63 kg / 139 pounds
18.01.2017 58 kg / 128 pounds
21.01.2017 55.5 kg / 130 punds
27.01.2017 50,3 kg / 111 pounds

She took a picture of herself at the end, and I can't really really see much of a change. I have no problem paying if it's for real, but just seemed too much. Any thoughts? Is she trying to fool me or could this be for real?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi.

So I told someone I know online that I would pay for every kg weight loss she had. Started off at 63 kg.
And within 16 days she had lost 13 kg. She didn't exercise much, maybe walked ~40 minutes a day. Not sure how her diet is, might not have eaten much. I am wondering, could she really have lost this much in such a short period of time?

Here is the weight that showed on her scale. She took pictures of her on the scale:
11.01.2017 63 kg / 139 pounds
18.01.2017 58 kg / 128 pounds
21.01.2017 55.5 kg / 130 punds
27.01.2017 50,3 kg / 111 pounds

She took a picture of herself at the end, and I can't really really see much of a change. I have no problem paying if it's for real, but just seemed too much. Any thoughts? Is she trying to fool me or could this be for real?
It's easy to re-calibrate a scale to fake numbers. You should have asked to see some plates or something on the scale in the same video as she weighs herself to show that it's properly calibrated. Also, different times of day could make a big difference. Maybe the first one was taken right after eating a huge dinner, and the last one was taken after not eating overnight and taking a huge dump? On the other hand, I've heard people in the Bahamas talk about the "Bahamian Shark Diet" for losing weight, but that just consists of a shark biting off a limb, resulting in significant and rapid weight loss.