Questions on my diet

Ryan5550

Awards
I'm 29 years old about 6'0 255 I put on extra weight this winter I'm usually when dieting properly 230ish. I train weight's 5 days a week. And do hiic 4 days with 3 of those being fasted cardio. I need help with what supplements I should take for cutting?

What I currently have are:
SST- thermo by performix
CLA
ANAFUSE- vital labs (I'm buying friday)
Xtend bcaa's
Fish oil
An a good protein powder.

Are these good enough to reach my goals thoughts/ opinions ?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Supplements aren't going to be anything magical when it comes to fat loss. Diet and training will determine the majority of your results, but supplements can help with appetite control and speeding up fat loss a bit.

I wouldn't suggest doing fasted HIIT, but if you choose to be sure that you're taking some BCAA's beforehand. High intensity cardio is a great tool for fat loss, but in a fasted state you run a higher risk of muscle catabolism.

Supplement stack looks okay - protein, fish oil, bcaa, and Anafuse are all solid options. CLA has been studied and proven to have almost zero impact on fat loss, so I would spend your money on a better proven ingredient or product. Never heard of SST, but I did a little research. Its hard to tell what's in this product due to the massive prop blend. I would suggest going with a different thermogenic product if you can. There are a few great products out currently that would be much more effective, and you can actually see what you're getting. SST doesn't seem to have many properly dosed hard hitting ingredients for fat loss.

My suggestion would be to return/sell the SST and CLA, and replace it with Oxymax XT, Ignit3, or the EC stack. Oxymax XT would be a great product to take a look at. It provides a clean energy and mental clarity, and it can help a lot with appetite control. It also includes Amentoflavone and Forskolin, which can both help increase cAMP levels and improve body composition.

UnicornDrpns

UnicornDrpns

Awards
Supplements aren't going to be anything magical when it comes to fat loss. Diet and training will determine the majority of your results, but supplements can help with appetite control and speeding up fat loss a bit.
^ this. It's that old saying that it's 80-90% diet and the rest training. Can't out supp/train a bad diet.