Macro's Micro's?

1. Angry Macro's Micro's?

OK Guys I'm a 42 year old former Fat guy now just a little fluffy.
    5-FT-8 220 roughly 20% BF down from 330. I have pretty solid workouts no issues there.

I will admit I have problems with NUTRITION I just cant seem to find the right combo of Pro-Carbs-Fat to get below 215-220.
    Ive used every calculator out there they all give me different and conflicting information on what will work to lose the last 25-ISH Pounds.

HOW the Fruck do I figure this out for myself? HELP
    Current Macros for cutting 2,001 Cals,
    P-225
    F-89
    C-75

Suggestions? Input? Thoughts?

2. How long have you been cutting/losing? Taking a short break might actually help. Like spend 4 weeks at maintenance (roughly 3kcal). Then cut down to 2500 (for 1lb/week). Ride that deficit till you stall and then go down to 2000.

Also, I recently made a change to 1 gram protein per pound LEAN body weight. For you that would be 175 grams. Then split carbs and fat 50/50 across the week, but cycle them (aim for 60% carbs on lift days and 60% fat on all other days).
    •   

3. Well first off, congrats for the progress so far. That's incredible. For 220lbs, your macros look a bit low. Few questions for you:

1. What is your current activity level? (training, cardio, occupation, etc.)
    2. Have you taken a diet break since starting at 330?
    3. Is the scale still moving at all with your current macros and training?
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

4. 1. Train 4 to 5 days a week as well as Jiujitsu twice a week.
    2. Yes
    3.. Daily i work in front of a computer from 5:30-5;30 for 7 straight days
    4. No really staying pretty much 210-220
    I lower and raise my intake and stay pretty much the same.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Victoross View Post
    1. Train 4 to 5 days a week as well as Jiujitsu twice a week.
    2. Yes
    3.. Daily i work in front of a computer from 5:30-5;30 for 7 straight days
    4. No really staying pretty much 210-220
    I lower and raise my intake and stay pretty much the same.
    That's a long work day! I would suggest tracking your current calorie intake, and from there work to dial in your macros. Depending on where your current calorie intake is, I would suggest that you start with 1g/pound of body weight for protein, 20% of calories from fat, and the rest from carbs.

Also, I would try to take a break during your work day and do something active. Sitting for 12 hours every day is far from beneficial if you're trying to lose weight. I would try to carve out 20-30 minutes and go on a walk if you can. Weight loss with a desk job can be a challenge, but finding ways to increase your daily activity will definitely help. And also being more strategic with your diet will be very beneficial too.

When is the last time you took a break from dieting? And are you currently incorporating any refeed/cheat meals?
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   

6. No time to take a break from my work day I have to be at my desk for the full 12. I eat here the whole 9 yards.

7. nactually I fell off the wagon from dieting for about 8-Weeks November through December gained back roughly 30 pounds.
    Jan-2 I started back hard core back down roughly 11 pounds.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Victoross View Post
    No time to take a break from my work day I have to be at my desk for the full 12. I eat here the whole 9 yards.
    What do you do for a living, surely it must be law to take a break at some point during the day

9. I'm a dispatcher for an oil and gas company only one of me and nobody to take the phones. the ONLY time i leave my chair is to Potty or get my food to Eat.
    I DO have My Fitness Pal have been tracking pretty much every bite of food for roughly 5 years.
    I bought a pair of Calipers going to try with the help of the Wife to learn to use them.

10. There is always a way to take a break and eat. Stuff your pockets with fit-crunch bars or something.

11. Are you taking any supps? I would try to bring carbs close to zero for a few days. It worked for me.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Micro-doses of PH's? My goals/what should I do?
    By Angular Air in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-17-2005, 02:48 AM
  2. WPI: Micro Filtration vs Cold Filtration
    By Rock Lee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-14-2004, 11:10 AM
  3. Mini-micro cycle?
    By khafra in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-26-2003, 12:52 PM