Thermogenic?

Victoross

Awards
Ok Guys before you rag me for asking. Yes my diet and workouts are on point.
42 year old guy here that is down over 100 pounds from 330 to 220ISH.
Looking to finally push it and get to my goal of 199 Pounds.
Supplement suggestions to give me a nudge?
Best Thermogenic? any and all non abusive and helpful advice is appreciated.
Thanks Shane

CHUCK82

Awards
Hydroxyelite pro from hi-tech pharma! Best since the original oxy-elite pro!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Shane,

Congrats on the progress so far. I assume for thermogenic, you are just looking for something in the "Fat Burner" category? OxyMax XT is a great prouct to check out. It provides a strong but clean stim feel. Iam good with 1 cap, while non stim sensitive users can work up to 2 caps AM. It also provides a uplifting sense of well being, which is always helpful while dieting. It has capcasium to give you that therm feeling, plus hefty dose of F95 which is great for dropping body fat.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hydroxyelite pro from hi-tech pharma! Best since the original oxy-elite pro!
Ugh..This supplement did nothing for me and felt nothing like the Original OEP. For a stim fat burner, OL IGNIT3 is the best and has produced the best results based on many testimonials on AM.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Hey Victoross. First off, congrats on your progress and welcome to the FFG (former fat guy) club!

I've run a lot of thermogenics as I'm basically on the same path as you. And as I'm sure you know, it gets harder and harder the leaner you get! Anyway, forgive me for the plug, but I do love MST Shred Ultra. Very balanced feeling, safe and effective. And you can get it for 50% off with the coupon code in my signature. Beyond that, I've heard very good things about the new kid on the block, Thermogenesis lately. You can search the forums for logs of both.

Beyond that, BronkAid and caffeine is always an option if you wanna go with the tried and true old school EC/ECA stack.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For a stim fat burner, OL IGNIT3 is the best and has produced the best results based on many testimonials on AM.
Ignit3 is excellent and will stimulate metabolism and target fat loss through a number of different pathways. It is pretty potent and I'd encourage you to start with 2-3 caps to test your tolerance. We also offer a powdered burner (Bloodshr3d Raw Edition uses rauwolscine and War Edition does not, in case you're sensitive to that particular compound) with excellent appetite suppression qualities, and since it's a powder, the energy will kick in a bit faster. But for fat loss specifically, I'd go Ignit3 over Bloodshr3d.

Congratulations on your weight loss thus far! 110lbs is some very admirable progress.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Ign1te is by far my favorite, IME I stay pretty full on low carb. The AMPk and PPAR gamma activation seem to definitely burn FAT

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ignit3 like others have said would be an awesome option. Also look into norcodrene and/or shift. PES has a great fat burning line up.

SJFIT

Awards
I really liked Lipodrene with Ephedra By Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals. It works well. Suppresses appetite and gives a lot of energy.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First off, congrats on the weight loss!

As mentioned and posted above, Oxymax XT is a great option. Not only from a fat burning standpoint, but also from a mood enhancement and appetite suppression one as well.

Whatever supplement you decide one, I would look for anything with at least 50mg of forskolin, which Oxymax XT has. Forskolin will increase cAMP levels and help with increasing fat loss while also increasing lean mass. Now, diet needs to be on point, but it is a great ingredient. Here are some good reads on the ingredient.

Forskolin increases metabolism, burns fat, breaks down triglycerides, and increases lean-body mass
The thyroid stimulating strength of forskolin has been compared to TSH (thyrotropin). Thyroid hormone levels are important for leanness.
Forskolin has increased total testosterone by 16% in male subjects during a 12-week trial.
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/burn-fat-pile-on-muscle-with-forskolin

Fat Mass:  The colforsin group lost 4.52 kilograms (9,94 pounds) of fat, plus or minus 5.74 kilograms, while the placebo group lost only 0.51 kilograms (1.12 pounds), plus or minus 1.91 kilograms.
Lean Body Mass:  The colforsin group gained 3.71 kilograms of lean body mass (8.162 pounds), plus or minus 4.07 kilograms, while the placebo group gained 1.57 kilograms (3.45 pounds), plus or minus 2.56 kilograms.
Testosterone:  The Testosterone of the colforsin group rose 33.7 percent, while it decreased 18.35 percent in the placebo group.
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/dont-kill-the-messenger

The total body weight of a mixed group of men and women in a 12-week study decreased from 74.7 kilograms to 73.5 kilograms while experiencing increases in lean body mass (without weight training).
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/tip-the-t-boosting-capsule-you-need-to-take

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16129715

https://legionathletics.com/forskolin/

http://www.infinitelabs.com/forskolin-reviews/

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK AntM1564 Which Thermo Does all the above ?
Well he's talking about forskolin. So that's a non-stim compound that can be stacked with another burner if you wanted. So you could get it in bulk as OL Forslean (BOGO at Nutriverse right now), or get it as part of another product (e.g. PEScience Shift has it and is mostly non-stim except for synephrine, and Ant mentioned OxyMax XT which is stimmed).

WawaCoffee

WawaCoffee

Awards
Currently in the same boat as you. I've been cutting for several weeks and I'm now hovering around 12%-13% body fat. My fat loss stack up until this point has been:

- Caffeine
- Yohimbine HCL
- Green tea extract
- Acetyl L-Carnitine

I have no issues with energy/keeping my heart rate up there.. but what kills me is the lack of appetite suppression. I was thinking of trying OL Ignit3 (it seems to get a lot of praise on this forum). Looking to achieve 10%.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Haven't tried many but Ignit3 has given me personally good results

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
yikes, there so many options nowadays its nuts...

for stimmed items: yohimbine 2.5, ign1te, OG alphamine, etc...

non stim (or stackable): lean edge, reduce xt, tta-500, shift, etc...

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok Guys before you rag me for asking. Yes my diet and workouts are on point.
42 year old guy here that is down over 100 pounds from 330 to 220ISH.
Looking to finally push it and get to my goal of 199 Pounds.
Supplement suggestions to give me a nudge?
Best Thermogenic? any and all non abusive and helpful advice is appreciated.
Thanks Shane
Shane,

Your
- Diet and workouts on point.
- 42 year old. (Young buck compared to me, Just turned 52 yesterday).
- Lost 100 pounds from 330 to 220-ish. 110 pounds.
- Looking to push it!.
- Have a goal of 199 pounds. (You want to drop 25 pounds or so more)

Do you think you've plateaued in your weight loss? It might require a change of attack instead of a supplement. HIIT Training for example.
Intermittent Fasting (IF). What methodology did you utilize for your current weight loss?

I wouldn't add any supplement yet. I think it's more about cutting when you are between 12-15% body fat to get that extra push where those supplements really shine. I've tested several fat burners and thermos, and I represent a company with it's own amazing fat burner. Controlled Burn.

What's your body fat percentage and method of taking it?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How about some circumference measurements and is there an excess of skin hanging around? Great job on the weight loss btw!