Weight loss progress below!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Weight loss progress below!


    Hey everyone, I'm making this post for everyone who is losing, wanting to lose, or is willing to give advice on losing weight.

    I made a post a few days ago looking for advice on routines, supplements, etc. for weight loss. Everyone who is interested in the same, if they decide to join along, can post their start date, progress and goal! Feel free to post your routine as well as any supplements you're taking!

    Start date: January 1st
    Starting weight: 258lbs
    Goal: 200lbs

    January 3rd: 253lbs

    Simply calorie deficit right now. I went from eating probably 3000 a day of junk to 1500 a day of as much clean food as I can afford.


  2. Five lbs, good job.
    •   
       


  3. 5lbs in the new year! that's awesome keep it up!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

  4. I'm here, kill it!

  5. In for the show! You might enjoy the 6 week challenge thread as well... 6 Week Fat Loss Challenge
    •   
       

  6. Weight loss progress below!


    Quote Originally Posted by habajaba View Post
    In for the show! You might enjoy the 6 week challenge thread as well... 6 Week Fat Loss Challenge
    In! Congratulations on a good start! Don't be afraid to push the calories a tad higher too. You don't want to lose too quickly. I'm currently at 1700 / day and I'm losing about 2-4 lbs/ month and I'm sure your BMR is higher than mine

    You got this! It's amazing how easy it is to overeat right? I could easily eat 3000 a day mmmm. Dreams ... if you eat clean enough, a low cal diet can be quite satiating.

    Ps. That thread is a very serious weight loss thread.
    I don't make sandwiches and I don't clean house BUT I do play PC games and lift weights. Instagram: unicorn_droppings_for_you

  7. Thanks for jumping on the wagon everyone! I understand it's mostly water weight, but I'm as of today I'm down 9lbs!

    January 5th: 249lbs

  8. Quote Originally Posted by McMantits View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm making this post for everyone who is losing, wanting to lose, or is willing to give advice on losing weight.

    I made a post a few days ago looking for advice on routines, supplements, etc. for weight loss. Everyone who is interested in the same, if they decide to join along, can post their start date, progress and goal! Feel free to post your routine as well as any supplements you're taking!

    Start date: January 1st
    Starting weight: 258lbs
    Goal: 200lbs

    January 3rd: 253lbs

    Simply calorie deficit right now. I went from eating probably 3000 a day of junk to 1500 a day of as much clean food as I can afford.
    I've cut out the junk eating more like Flexible dieting between 1500-2000 not seeing much difference on the scale and my gut still the same but my strength has definitely gone up and my shoulders much stronger from lifting 20kg to 60kg 8 reps

  9. Quote Originally Posted by akhimoe View Post
    I've cut out the junk eating more like Flexible dieting between 1500-2000 not seeing much difference on the scale and my gut still the same but my strength has definitely gone up and my shoulders much stronger from lifting 20kg to 60kg 8 reps
    You're more than likely losing fat but replacing it with muscle. I don't imagine you'd see a huge difference on the scales if lifting as well as trying to lose fat.

  10. Should I omit egg yolks from my hard boiled eggs? I'm only worried about fat content. Cholesterol isn't a problem. It's good cholesterol anyways.

  11. In.. i started January 2nd.. January 1st was my open season before watching my diet haha.
    Jan 2: 189.8
    This morning jan 5: 184.4
    I'm looking to loose fat. Especially the love-handles!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Mowglisml View Post
    In.. i started January 2nd.. January 1st was my open season before watching my diet haha.
    Jan 2: 189.8
    This morning jan 5: 184.4
    I'm looking to loose fat. Especially the love-handles!
    Good going, man!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by McMantits View Post
    Should I omit egg yolks from my hard boiled eggs? I'm only worried about fat content. Cholesterol isn't a problem. It's good cholesterol anyways.
    If you are tolerating the calories well, then there is no need to toss the yolks. That's the best part lol

  14. @McMantits if I were you, I'd be easy on dropping your carbs too fast. You seem to have lost quite a bit of water weight very fast. It's not a fact just my opinion that you could damage leptin and reach metabolic adaptation too easily.

  15. In laymans terms I'll plateau too soon?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by McMantits View Post
    In laymans terms I'll plateau too soon?
    That's just my opinion but yes.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by McMantits View Post
    In laymans terms I'll plateau too soon?
    I'm very eager to see some anecdotal reports on the new Sup3r 7 that OL released, because it should basically erase metabolic adaptation

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Tylerclee View Post
    That's just my opinion but yes.
    You're probably right. I just need to figure out what to eat while staying clean. My calories were just guestimation and it's probably more like 1200. I need to bump that up and start exercising more. I'm just not really sure what to eat differently. Healthy food is killing my wallet lol.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by McMantits View Post
    You're probably right. I just need to figure out what to eat while staying clean. My calories were just guestimation and it's probably more like 1200. I need to bump that up and start exercising more. I'm just not really sure what to eat differently. Healthy food is killing my wallet lol.
    chicken & rice is cheap bruh

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Tylerclee View Post
    chicken & rice is cheap bruh
    The rice won't be too much though? Holy hell I still need to research I guess.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by McMantits View Post
    The rice won't be too much though? Holy hell I still need to research I guess.
    I buy it in a 5lb bag and it has pretty good satiety for me, so I don't have to eat very much.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Tylerclee View Post
    I buy it in a 5lb bag and it has pretty good satiety for me, so I don't have to eat very much.
    Gotcha. Yea there's a lot to this diet stuff lol.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by McMantits View Post
    Gotcha. Yea there's a lot to this diet stuff lol.
    Don't overthink it, It'll begin to come easy to ya

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Tylerclee View Post
    Don't overthink it, It'll begin to come easy to ya
    I was looking up what micronutrients I need a day to lose.

    Carbs: 186 grams
    Protien: 186 grams
    Fat: 41 grams

    Does that look right?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by McMantits View Post
    I was looking up what micronutrients I need a day to lose.

    Carbs: 186 grams
    Protien: 186 grams
    Fat: 41 grams

    Does that look right?
    That seems pretty good, but remember that everyone's body is different. The best bet is to keep the macros about consistent for now and see how the scale reads. Of course you will see some fluctuations for the time being due to water weight.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. **Weight Loss Progress** (NEED HELP)
    By brooksy3434 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 09:43 PM
  2. My weight loss progress log..
    By crazyfool405 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-28-2009, 04:20 PM
  3. weight loss patch
    By ChaseRoy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-06-2003, 11:55 AM
  4. Thyroid Hormone for Weight Loss
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-05-2003, 12:45 PM
  5. Meditation for Weight Loss and Well Being
    By Sheesh in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 01:17 PM
Log in
Log in