Issue with cut.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Unhappy Issue with cut.

Okay look at this.
    Name:  wp_ss_20161228_0002.jpg
Views: 395
Size:  65.4 KB
    That is FAT. Don't even ask how it happened. Now I'm hoping for a solution from you guys. The goal is 2300 cals a day. The problem is I am getting extreme cravings and end up eating 3000-3200 a day. Cutting has never been a issue until now I could always stick to the diet, but all of a sudden it's impossible! How do you guys and gals stay away from food when cutting. Really looking for advice. Thank you in advance.
    @ryane87 @Juicedeez utz @BEAST73 @Alpha1agreda @LeanEngineer @coltonwalker @Brandinooooo @Sparkss @Studhorse @blueline438 @lifted67 @bighulksmash @hairygrandpa @smith_69 @rtmilburn @FireTitan @UnicornDrpns @SFreed @CJNator @HIT4ME @wesb2387 @Gutterpump @Tank999 @ryane87 @Juicedeez utz @BEAST73 @Alpha1agreda @coltonwalker @Brandinooooo @Sparkss @Studhorse @blueline438 @Volvo140G @Ag5000 @lifted67 @ChocolateClen @justhere4comm @ryane87 @mmorso @Brandinooooo @HIT4ME @NewAgeMayan @hairygrandpa
    If one were to combine the exhaust sound of Audi, the handling of BMW and the engines of Mercedes. You basically have a Porsche.
    German Blood Pride.

2. What sorts of food you getting in? You take a multi vit?
    •   

3. Cutting weight is tough there's no secret you will just have to count calories.try sunflower seeds to curb craving

4. @angcd3 we have Noodz right off the bat!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    @angcd3 we have Noodz right off the bat!
    of course! Nipples get attention!
    If one were to combine the exhaust sound of Audi, the handling of BMW and the engines of Mercedes. You basically have a Porsche.
    German Blood Pride.
    •   

6. 1st. try to make good choices: you are going to have to count your cals if you are serious.
    Lean meats, Good carbs, no processed foods, fill yourself with green vegetables if you can stand it. watch the sauces and salad dressings they can sneak up on you.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

7. Lift heavier sleep more

8. Quote Originally Posted by so1970 View Post
    Cutting weight is tough there's no secret you will just have to count calories.try sunflower seeds to curb craving
    Been doing this since HS, but never had an issue with Cravings :/. will give it a try!
    German Blood Pride.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Juicedeez utz View Post
    What sorts of food you getting in? You take a multi vit?
    Chicken, beef, whey, Tuna, milk, oats and rice
    German Blood Pride.

10. Yeah, that really doesn't look as bad as you're making it sound. Maybe you're cutting too much? What's your TDEE and other stats
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

11. You count your macros? I'd say try low carb med fat and high protein! Protein is good for satiation. Get a good multi bit for a cut, craving can be from missing vits and minerals from cutting out foods! Loads of green veg, minimal sugar, little and often! If you've tried all these then an appetite suppressant but it would be better to wait for something like that when you drop your cals a lot more than 2300

12. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Yeah, that really doesn't look as bad as you're making it sound. Maybe you're cutting too much? What's your TDEE and other stats
    TDEE is +- 3000 Calories a day for maintenance. What other stats are you looking for?
    German Blood Pride.

13. I'm no help here because I have to eat 4000 cal just to gain weight and I'll loose it at like 3k... I don't even have to try cutting but I have to force myself to eat to bulk..

InB4 all the hate

14. Lucky you. I had to cut on 1300/day.

15. Tight dick playa
    See supplement deals section here on AM for our latest sales!
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

16. Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateClen View Post
    I'm no help here because I have to eat 4000 cal just to gain weight and I'll loose it at like 3k... I don't even have to try cutting but I have to force myself to eat to bulk..

InB4 all the hate
    Envious to say the least.
    German Blood Pride.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Volvo140G View Post
    Tight dick playa
    That's AM for you. Be insecure about fat..now fat with small dick
    German Blood Pride.

18. Iron legion has a huge sale going on 50% off. Invictus will help you thin out a bit . @jakz

19. Subbed..

20. In all seriousness. It's just the pants. I will take out a measuring tape
    ( -_- )
    <|>
    ./|\
    German Blood Pride.

21. You can do it bro, persistence is key!

22. Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateClen View Post
    I'm no help here because I have to eat 4000 cal just to gain weight and I'll loose it at like 3k... I don't even have to try cutting but I have to force myself to eat to bulk..

InB4 all the hate
    You sir, are a bastard
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper
  23. Issue with cut.

Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateClen View Post

InB4 all the hate
    Wtf. You bastard. I just sneezed and gained a pound.

C/o @SFreed great minds.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

24. Carb timing will help - only pre and post workout. No exceptions. Raise your level slightly on healthy fats. Remember - carbs cause craving while fat kills cravings

25. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Wtf. You bastard. I just sneezed and gained a pound.

C/o @SFreed great minds.
    South park was way better than family guy . I move for avi switch to south park ! IDFWU HAHA
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need help with Cutting Cycle plz
    By Niroc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-18-2004, 01:45 PM
  2. Need help with cutting diet
    By USOC in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-09-2004, 07:53 PM
  3. Please help out with cutting cycle!
    By Ript22Swole in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-07-2004, 01:08 PM
  4. timing issues with igf and insulin
    By GH_MAN in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-02-2004, 02:29 PM
  5. ok guys i need some help with cutting....
    By good_guye28 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-08-2003, 05:28 PM