Fat Burner for little girl?

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, I would like to ask for an advice. I am planning to get some products for my fiancee and I am not sure what to get due to her tolerance.
She successfully used both both Alphamine and Norcodrene (in different occasions), staking them in both circumstances with Shift. She seems to respond very well to PES products. However, with huge disappointment, I noticed that both formulas have been changed....

I am considering other products and, generally, I consider for her only products that I tried personally or I understand and tried the different ingredients.
She tried Incinderine by BLR, but she hated it due to stomach issues and anxiety. I do believe she does not respond well to too much Yohimibine (I personally love it), however I am not sure about Alpha-Y. In any case it should not be something very heavy, but, for the love of god :hail: , it must be something appetite suppressant.

I am considering in the list:
Piroxamine: I see very few feedback, but they are all good. Never tried before.
Synadrene: I do not understand what is "Poly-liodo-Thyonine". Is it a metabolite such as 3,3 and 3,5?
Alpha Lean 7: Never tried, however the ingredient profile seems good and nothing too heavy.
OxyMax XT : Never tried, however the feedback seem nice.

Please keep in mind that this would be stacked with Shift. She would normally have 25 min HIT in the morning before breakfast and then lifting at lunch time afternoon. I am looking for something with an easy "dosing schedule" and not too many caps.

Not sure what to pick up.... Any opinion?

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In my opinion:.
Piroxamine: Lower stim. Has some ingredients that should be highly effective. Expensive IMO.
Synadrene:// I do not understand what is "Poly-liodo-Thyonine". // T2. Seems highly effective combo but just need some caution when using T2. It's not dangerous but you can f up with it.
Alpha Lean 7: Seems underdosed.
OxyMax XT : Very nice stim profile.

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion:.
Piroxamine: Lower stim. Has some ingredients that should be highly effective. Expensive IMO.
Synadrene:// I do not understand what is "Poly-liodo-Thyonine". // T2. Seems highly effective combo but just need some caution when using T2. It's not dangerous but you can f up with it.
Alpha Lean 7: Seems underdosed.
OxyMax XT : Very nice stim profile.
That's more or less what I had in mind too. I like OxyMax, however I am not a huge fan of proprietary blends where I do not know the amount of each thing (I generally create my stack using all the singular supplements).

I am not down to T2 as I read several times that it may create discomfort to thyroid providing very little extra benefits. As the thyroid is "silent" it may be also difficult to identify any potential problem rising for someone with little experience with compounds.

Hidroxylite? Any Opinion? I used OG OEP and I even felt it was not that heavy. Pretty light actually :smashfreakB:

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you thought the original OEP was light, you would be in for a big disappointment with Hydroxyelite. Same ingredients, plus some, but the extracts used are nothing like what was in OEP. Hydroxyelite literally feels like taking a 150 mg caffeine pill and nothing else.

Anyway, I would go for Myokem Pyroxamine or Olympus Labs IGNIT3. Those are the top two out right now and are both still on sale!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It all depends if your looking for stimed or unstimmed.

Non-stim
SNS thyrocaps
Biocor Thyo- T2
Reduce XT

Stim
Formutech Level II

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My wife and her friends enjoy OxyMax XT. She did use OEP in the past too. While the DMAA products hit her harder off the bat, she enjoys the euphoric type feeling the Eria Jarensis and B-phenylethylamine combo gives her. It also stacks well with Shift providing large dose of F95 when combined.

I personally have become pretty stim sensitive, so 1 cap is more than enough for me. She does 1 before leaving for work 3rd shift, then either 1 or 2 caps after before gym.

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
My wife and her friends enjoy OxyMax XT. She did use OEP in the past too. While the DMAA products hit her harder off the bat, she enjoys the euphoric type feeling the Eria Jarensis and B-phenylethylamine combo gives her. It also stacks well with Shift providing large dose of F95 when combined.

I personally have become pretty stim sensitive, so 1 cap is more than enough for me. She does 1 before leaving for work 3rd shift, then either 1 or 2 caps after before gym.
Thank you for your feedback. May I ask how much caffeine there is in each cap? More or less..... ;)

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Myokem Pyroxamine is very intriguing but I am not sure what to expect. Not sure what to expect as I do not know and never tried many ingredients...

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for your feedback. May I ask how much caffeine there is in each cap? More or less..... ;)
Sure, we can let you know.

For OxyMax XT, caffeine is 200mg per cap and F95 is 25mg per cap. That was when it was first released, Adizzle1 can verify if it changed at all.

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Sure, we can let you know.

For OxyMax XT, caffeine is 200mg per cap and F95 is 25mg per cap. That was when it was first released, Adizzle1 can verify if it changed at all.
It looks very nice considering also the F95. My only concern is how to manage the dosing schedule with Shift, which also has 50mg F95.....
She do cardio empty stomach in the morning, then shake, then solid breakfast. Weight training is at lunch time or late afternoon.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Myokem Pyroxamine is very intriguing but I am not sure what to expect. Not sure what to expect as I do not know and never tried many ingredients...
I have never tried it as it's slightly on the expensive side.
But ingredients are great for sure (thou I'm not quite so read up on them to comment dosing). Caralluma fimbriata for appetite suppression, Olive Leaf for blood pressure and general wellbeing, theacrine for non-caf stim (too bad theacrine is expensive because effective stimulant dose is higher), Grains of Paradise is great for converting fat (more specially one of it's compounds, not sure how it's extracted) and other nice stuff. Higenamine too.
If I see it on sale then I'll buy some to try out.

JonathanAydan

Awards
I will never compliment anyone on their weight loss. I've never been fat but when I lost twenty pounds I got a ton of compliments for it.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It looks very nice considering also the F95. My only concern is how to manage the dosing schedule with Shift, which also has 50mg F95.....
She do cardio empty stomach in the morning, then shake, then solid breakfast. Weight training is at lunch time or late afternoon.
Shift is 25mg per cap as well. Depending on how much her stomach can handle at one time, it could be 1cap OxyMax XT 1 cap Shift (50mg F95 total) or spreadout 1 1 1 1 with OxyMax XT used in morning and preworkout.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
50mg of F95 at once shouldn't be an issue. In most cases I haven't noticed or read anyone experiencing any stomach discomfort or GI issues below the 75-100mg level. Splitting up the dosing as cubsfan815 mentioned would work, or she could also do 1 cap Oxymax XT with 1 cap Shift before cardio, and 1 and 1 preworkout.

The appetite suppression with Oxymax XT is great too, which would be another reason I'd recommend her to try it. I always get a nice energy boost, mental clarity/focus, and significantly reduced hunger while using Oxymax XT

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have never tried it as it's slightly on the expensive side.
But ingredients are great for sure (thou I'm not quite so read up on them to comment dosing). Caralluma fimbriata for appetite suppression, Olive Leaf for blood pressure and general wellbeing, theacrine for non-caf stim (too bad theacrine is expensive because effective stimulant dose is higher), Grains of Paradise is great for converting fat (more specially one of it's compounds, not sure how it's extracted) and other nice stuff. Higenamine too.
If I see it on sale then I'll buy some to try out.
It was just 20% off at a major online supplement store for Cyber Monday and they extended it to yesterday. Has been one of those supps I always have on hand, so I got the 120ct bottle. Myokem products are rarely on sale and only a few sites carry them these days. I contacted customer service a month ago wondering why their products have become so hard to come by. They said that they are in the process of re-doing some of their supplement labels as well as coming out with some new exciting products. One of which is supposed to be awesome to run alongside Magnitropin. Excited to see what they come out with!

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to all of you for the opinions. I think I will go with Oxymax and I will play with dosage-timing.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks to all of you for the opinions. I think I will go with Oxymax and I will play with dosage-timing.
Great choice.

If you have any additional questions regarding OxyMax XT you can reach out to me or any other Performax Labs rep at any time.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oxymax XT has a very nice feel to it and is one of my favorite mood boosting stimulants. It is not one of the better fat burners though IMO.

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
Oxymax just makes dieting easier, stuff has me giggling like a little girl when I'm training on it :D

And run with alphamax xt you get a double whammy, performax have clearly setup their supps to all work in tandem.

Last edited:
john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Oxymax just makes dieting easier, stuff has me giggling like a little girl when I'm training on it :D

And run with alphamax xt you get a souble whammy, performax have clearly setup their supps to all work in tandem.
Glad you're enjoying Oxymax XT man. Stacking the two is awesome as long as you can tolerate forskolin. Some have trouble stomaching such a large amount of forskolin; but if you can tolerate it, it makes a phenomenal recomp/cutting stack

stevopritch

Awards
I started my alphamax xt, oxymax xt and tr1umph stack yesterday no issues taken them on empty stomach but not had any reports yet don't feel any different yet I'm guessing I still have a little while before I notice small changes. Was also wondering if I could take both. Oxymax pills before workout instead of one am and pm as I don't even feel a bump in energy or shall I leave it for now.

Also diet is on point currently sitting at 97.5kg 2200 cals 56f/143c/281p currently loosing about 1.25lbs a week

stevopritch

Awards
Glad you're enjoying Oxymax XT man. Stacking the two is awesome as long as you can tolerate forskolin. Some have trouble stomaching such a large amount of forskolin; but if you can tolerate it, it makes a phenomenal recomp/cutting stack
I started my alphamax xt, oxymax xt and tr1umph stack yesterday no issues taken them on empty stomach but not had any reports yet don't feel any different yet I'm guessing I still have a little while before I notice small changes. Was also wondering if I could take both. Oxymax pills before workout instead of one am and pm as I don't even feel a bump in energy or shall I leave it for now.

Also diet is on point currently sitting at 97.5kg 2200 cals 56f/143c/281p currently loosing about 1.25lbs a week

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established

Sounds like you're making great progress. 1.25lbs a week is right where you want to be. You can experiment with taking two at a time, but I find it best to split the dose for a consistent flow of energy and focus throughout the day. You could always consider adding in a stimmed preworkout or caffeine with your Oxymax preworkout if you'd like. You can try two caps of Oxymax as a a preworkout, but you might get better benefits from stacking one cap with another preworkout product

stevopritch

Awards
Sounds like you're making great progress. 1.25lbs a week is right where you want to be. You can experiment with taking two at a time, but I find it best to split the dose for a consistent flow of energy and focus throughout the day. You could always consider adding in a stimmed preworkout or caffeine with your Oxymax preworkout if you'd like. You can try two caps of Oxymax as a a preworkout, but you might get better benefits from stacking one cap with another preworkout product
Progress feels slow but I'm a very impatient man but today I felt like I could go forever in the gym can't wait for everything to start kicking in.
Ah ok so I think my problem is that I'm very stim tolerant I hear a lot of talk of mesomorth but not sure if I can get it in the Uk. Any think that's worth trying most of the previous pres I've used had around 350mg of caffeine not sure I've tried one with dmaa ( it think that's what it's called) so I'm lost lol

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Progress feels slow but I'm a very impatient man but today I felt like I could go forever in the gym can't wait for everything to start kicking in.
Ah ok so I think my problem is that I'm very stim tolerant I hear a lot of talk of mesomorth but not sure if I can get it in the Uk. Any think that's worth trying most of the previous pres I've used had around 350mg of caffeine not sure I've tried one with dmaa ( it think that's what it's called) so I'm lost lol
Haha no worries man! You're right, the ingredient in mesomorph is DMAA. If you're stim tolerant, then I would suggest staying away from DMAA, as it is a very potent and powerful stimulant. If you're able to handle the caffeine in Oxymax XT, you might also enjoy trying out Hypermax XT - the preworkout product from Performax Labs. Hypermax XT contains 325mg of caffeine per serving, but you could start with taking a half serving to assess your tolerance.

Hypermax XT also contains ingredients to help with focus, endurance, and pumps in the gym. Some preworkout products are designed to deliver a hard hitting "jittery" feeling, but Hypermax XT delivers a more sustained energy and mental clarity/focus. If you're enjoying Oxymax XT preworkout, it would stack well with a half scoop of Hypermax XT

stevopritch

Awards
Ah no I'm stim tolerant as in I can drink energy drinks and coffee right before bed and still sleep lol so I need something strong is there to get samples of hypermax without buying the tub unless it's safe to double dose or 1.5?

stevopritch

Awards
Haha no worries man! You're right, the ingredient in mesomorph is DMAA. If you're stim tolerant, then I would suggest staying away from DMAA, as it is a very potent and powerful stimulant. If you're able to handle the caffeine in Oxymax XT, you might also enjoy trying out Hypermax XT - the preworkout product from Performax Labs. Hypermax XT contains 325mg of caffeine per serving, but you could start with taking a half serving to assess your tolerance.

Hypermax XT also contains ingredients to help with focus, endurance, and pumps in the gym. Some preworkout products are designed to deliver a hard hitting "jittery" feeling, but Hypermax XT delivers a more sustained energy and mental clarity/focus. If you're enjoying Oxymax XT preworkout, it would stack well with a half scoop of Hypermax XT
Ah no I'm stim tolerant as in I can drink energy drinks and coffee right before bed and still sleep lol so I need something strong is there to get samples of hypermax without buying the tub unless it's safe to double dose or 1.5?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I would assess tolerance if you're planning to double dose any stimulant product. If you plan on stacking Oxymax XT and Hypermax XT, I would start with a half scoop of Hypermax XT first to see how it treats you. If you can handle a half scoop, you can experiment with moving up to a full serving. Also, check your PM's