Are my macros correct?

Alexv78

Awards
I'm looking to cut and get rid of my body fat around my midriff, so that abs can actually show. These are my macros for building muscle and losing weight:

2810cal
230g Carbs
300g Protein
78g Fats

I currently weigh about 101kg
21 years old
6ft 9 / 206cm
No idea what BF%

Are these macros alright or do they need adjusting?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm looking to cut and get rid of my body fat around my midriff, so that abs can actually show. These are my macros for building muscle and losing weight:

2810cal
230g Carbs
300g Protein
78g Fats

I currently weigh about 101kg
21 years old
6ft 9 / 206cm
No idea what BF%

Are these macros alright or do they need adjusting?
I would try something like this:

http://www.iifym.com/iifym-calculator/

Without bf% and knowing what your lifestyle, exercise, etc. is like, it's hard to give a good guess. Have you been tracking thus far? The best advice I can give aside from trying to figure it out like this if you haven't already is to follow something for a while and assess progress. If you're losing, good. If you're not, taper down.

ironjunkie91

ironjunkie91

Awards
How often do you train? I can give you a pretty good idea where to be at.

Alexv78

Awards
5 times a week weight training, my job is sat a desk with very little movement.

Body fat percentage will be around 25-30%. I did try and post a picture but it won't allow me to, as under 100 posts

Alexv78

Awards
I am losing weight, but after coming off a PH cycle 4 weeks ago, it's hard to say if that's loss of fat or gains

ironjunkie91

ironjunkie91

Awards
I'd say shoot for around 2500 cal
Typical bodybuilding diet 20/40/40 diet plan 6 meals a day
Total macros 56g fat 253g carbs 253g protein 38g fiber or each meal around 9g fat 42g carbs 42g protein and 6g fiber.... depending on your caloric need you can fine tune it. But that just a starting point. That's estimated at 15% deficit

Alexv78

Awards
That sounds much better, I've been really struggling to hit that 300g of protein each day. Gets quite expensive as well. I'll try what you've recommended, thanks for the advice