weight lose and keto(infuse)

bellamy7900

Awards
hey all I have a post a few spots down with all my info so wont get into it to much. Got great feedback there btw

So I am using IF as my preferred eating method with a window of 10a-6p 7 days a week. In general I'm already not eating a ton of carbs per day, been hovering around 80g. This is only week one of the cut but am seeing a nice drop in that extra weight, water etc.

Did some research about keto since I'm not far from it anyways an ran across Ketoinfuse product, seems to be mixed reviews if it works.

My question would it be beneficial to add this product in to keep the fat burning accelerated 24 /7
Curently running ECA 3 times daily, and a multi vitamin.
Next week will add alphamax xt and power max to the supplements.

Thanks a bunch

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I think it would be beneficial to experiment with keto. Since your carbs are already very low, it might be a good diet strategy to try out and see how you like it. Keto isn't anything magical, but it can help a lot with energy levels while dieting. I always feel like crap in the 80-100g carb range, so keto is a great option to help with energy and mental clarity. Ketoenduce has gotten some great feedback, but I personally have never used it. Here's a writeup on it:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/evomuse/279277-evomuse-ketoinduce-writeup.html

You supplement stack sounds perfect. Alphamax XT is a great product to include while dieting, and Powermax XT has your staple ergogenic needs that can be very beneficial for performance and recovery. Have you used either of these products before?

bellamy7900

Awards
John: I have not tried them. You actually recommended them in my previous post. Did some research and seemed solid so I ordered should be here tomorrow. Ever try the ketoinduce?

bellamy7900

Awards
Nm a quick re read shows u haven't I think your link is the one I found the product from

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
John: I have not tried them. You actually recommended them in my previous post. Did some research and seemed solid so I ordered should be here tomorrow. Ever try the ketoinduce?
Awesome! I think Alphamax XT is a great choice for bulking or cutting. I really notice that I'm able to get lean and look dry while cutting, and I can maintain strength better.

Personally I've never used Ketoenduce. I think it would be beneficial for you to add in before bed to improve sleep and get your body into ketosis. If you're fasting until 10am this gives you a full night sleep and all morning to be in keto. I would wait for some Evomuse reps to chime in on the product though, because I'm not very familiar with what it has to offer.

I would also recommend giving the Alphamax XT and Performax XT a 4 week run before adding in any additional supplements. Its always best to try products solo to see how they work for you. If you add in Ketoinduce with Alphamax XT, it'll be hard to determine which supplement is giving which benefit

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey all I have a post a few spots down with all my info so wont get into it to much. Got great feedback there btw

So I am using IF as my preferred eating method with a window of 10a-6p 7 days a week. In general I'm already not eating a ton of carbs per day, been hovering around 80g. This is only week one of the cut but am seeing a nice drop in that extra weight, water etc.

Did some research about keto since I'm not far from it anyways an ran across Ketoinfuse product, seems to be mixed reviews if it works.

My question would it be beneficial to add this product in to keep the fat burning accelerated 24 /7
Curently running ECA 3 times daily, and a multi vitamin.
Next week will add alphamax xt and power max to the supplements.

Thanks a bunch
Let us know how you like AlphaMax XT !

bellamy7900

Awards
Thanks i will, yesterday was day one. On a side note it says to eat with food. I usually take my pills around 730 and don't eat until 10 should I wait to the these

saylee

saylee

Awards
ECA Stack + Keto is a great diet. Good thing about the Keto diet is they control of keeping isulin levels low/baseline through out the day. When we're able to do this, this help to tap into fat burn in a easier approach. Most important side note is focusing on the caloric intake and expenditure. What i've noticed in my experience with Keto is how to cycle the calories even in a Ketogenic diet fashion.

I hope this helps in anyway

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks i will, yesterday was day one. On a side note it says to eat with food. I usually take my pills around 730 and don't eat until 10 should I wait to the these
Are you logging this?

bellamy7900

Awards
I'm not really. I'm almost two weeks down. Weighed in 178. I feel great lots of energy everyday no crashing. Libido is way up. Really great stack. Only possible downside is I use to fall asleep at ten. Now it is midnight but I still wake up at the old time and feel great

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not really. I'm almost two weeks down. Weighed in 178. I feel great lots of energy everyday no crashing. Libido is way up. Really great stack. Only possible downside is I use to fall asleep at ten. Now it is midnight but I still wake up at the old time and feel great
That's awesome to hear. Glad you are liking it.