layer of fat legs / buttocks

balos

balos

Awards
I already know the answer, but try asking does not cost anything ...
preparation for a competition, fat icing on the buttocks. obvious that further down the bf is going to also take away this last veil. But the question is, who are types of foods, dietary strategies, integration or training that would facilitate in particular the elimination of fat legs / buttocks?
hormonal implications of food and / or morphology etc. (Flour already minimized, and only whole, already removed yeasts, no cheese, no soy, cruciferous vegetables already inserted)

Lee_Westwood

Lee_Westwood

Awards
I have the same / similar issue .. not that ive ever gotten competition lean but i did get pretty lean last summer for a couple of egotistical reasons lol i had a dexa scan and my upper body was 7% bodyfat where as my leg leg ( dominant ) was 13% and my right was 14% .. mad to think that it could be double the fat % from my upper body

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I already know the answer, but try asking does not cost anything ...
preparation for a competition, fat icing on the buttocks. obvious that further down the bf is going to also take away this last veil. But the question is, who are types of foods, dietary strategies, integration or training that would facilitate in particular the elimination of fat legs / buttocks?
hormonal implications of food and / or morphology etc. (Flour already minimized, and only whole, already removed yeasts, no cheese, no soy, cruciferous vegetables already inserted)
Treadmill 10 degree incline, walk but instead of just walking, as the one foot trails behind, tighten the glutes and hams if you can

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It seems like my legs are always the last thing to get cut. My upper body is usually pretty shredded but my thighs take more work to get leaned out. Its different for everybody though. But trying out the above on the treadmill seems like a good start.