6 Week Fat Loss Challenge

Page 1 of 142 123 ... Last
  1. 6 Week Fat Loss Challenge

Back Story:
    @hairygrandpa and I have been running logs on our progress in the gym for some time.

Hairygrandpas log, fat- and older people welcome!- diet, training, cycles, healing

Fat loss insan1ty with Sup3r-11 and Ignit3

After an injury, Hairygrandpa decided to run a 6 week cut to get back into things and since I am stalling with the last 15-20 pounds that I have to lose before reaching my goal, the Hairygrandpa threw down and challenged me.

The challenge - 6 week intense cutting.
    The goal - 18 pounds or more.

Anyone who is in and does NOT lose 18 pounds has to....(pick a punishment. )

The winner will be the person who loses the most weight (not that anyone who has lost 18 pounds is a loser) - well, he gets a sense of pride.

Unless someone has better incentives...the prizes and punishments are open for discussion.

I don't care HOW you lose the weight as long as you're not completely unsafe and don't do anything stupid and dangerous. My line for stupid and dangerous is pretty lenient since I'm eating 800 calories/day and have been for quite some time.

Everyone will have 6 weeks. I know not everyone is ready to start right now so this contest will maybe go for 8 weeks or something to let others plan, prepare and jump in. HGP and I have started as of today.

My starting weight, as of this morning, was 176.9 pounds. My goal is to lose 18 pounds.

Anyone who wants to join in the challenge can join, all are welcome, I'm willing to change the rules I laid out above as others see fit. The goal here is to do more than you think is possible. I want to get people off the couch, get them to stop thinking about achieving their goals, and give them a big push toward those goals.

Are you in?

@SFreed @Kaprice @Jebrook @bighulksmash @dsade @Studhorse @FireTitan @MrKleen73 @CJNator @NewAgeMayan @GNO @josun @raul87 @JulzRulz @BEAST73 @Woody @Vikingbro @wesb2387 @ma70 @Rand0m @NoAddedHmones @Bult @The_Old_Guy

And so many more - spread the word, tag anyone, get people in here. We're going to all get shredded. I am sorry if I forgot anyone, I know I did - but I gotta go hit the gym, or else Hairygrandpa will beat me. I hope to see others join.

Also - as a side thought - some of you may not have 18 pounds to lose. If not, I'm willing to consider alternative setups, but the idea is that this is going to be a tremendous challenge.

2. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Back Story:
    @hairygrandpa and I have been running logs on our progress in the gym for some time.

Hairygrandpas log, fat- and older people welcome!- diet, training, cycles, healing

After an injury, Hairygrandpa decided to run a 6 week cut to get back into things and since I am stalling with the last 15-20 pounds that I have to lose before reaching my goal, the Hairygrandpa threw down and challenged me.

The winner will be the person who loses the most weight (not that anyone who has lost 18 pounds is a loser) - well, he gets a sense of pride.

Unless someone has better incentives...the prizes and punishments are open for discussion.

I don't care HOW you lose the weight as long as you're not completely unsafe and don't do anything stupid and dangerous. My line for stupid and dangerous is pretty lenient since I'm eating 800 calories/day and have been for quite some time.

Everyone will have 6 weeks. I know not everyone is ready to start right now so this contest will maybe go for 8 weeks or something to let others plan, prepare and jump in. HGP and I have started as of today.

My starting weight, as of this morning, was 176.9 pounds. My goal is to lose 18 pounds.

Anyone who wants to join in the challenge can join, all are welcome, I'm willing to change the rules I laid out above as others see fit. The goal here is to do more than you think is possible. I want to get people off the couch, get them to stop thinking about achieving their goals, and give them a big push toward those goals.

Are you in?

@SFreed @Kaprice @Jebrook @bighulksmash @dsade @Studhorse @FireTitan @MrKleen73 @CJNator @NewAgeMayan @GNO @josun @raul87 @JulzRulz @BEAST73 @Woody @Vikingbro @wesb2387 @ma70 @Rand0m @NoAddedHmones @Bult @The_Old_Guy

And so many more - spread the word, tag anyone, get people in here. We're going to all get shredded. I am sorry if I forgot anyone, I know I did - but I gotta go hit the gym, or else Hairygrandpa will beat me. I hope to see others join.

Also - as a side thought - some of you may not have 18 pounds to lose. If not, I'm willing to consider alternative setups, but the idea is that this is going to be a tremendous challenge.
    **** it I'm definitely in
    GETDIESEL NUTRITION REP
    IRON LEGION REP
    ALPHAGAINZ REP
    •   

3. I'm fuccing here !!! for support only but still here haha
    Alpha20 - Chaos and Pain 20% off your order today.
    PM with any questions bros!

4. @FireTitan @lifted67 @mase1 @smith_69 @habajaba everyone get in here homies
    Alpha20 - Chaos and Pain 20% off your order today.
    PM with any questions bros!

5. Totally in! Not looking good to loose 18, but I'll give it a shot!
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper
    •   

6. Damnit Alpha!!! Youre throwing my man card out. Im in. Going tomthe woods right now, but Ill post my beginning weight first thing in the AM. GET SOME!!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

7. Just realized I'll be cutting while in San Diego visiting my daughter. That's gonna be rough, considering the relationship I have with Mexican food. Still in though!

And my weight this morning was 188.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

8. And if the loser is still fapping to a Hillary pic, does the looser get to pick the pic? I'm good either way (I've done worse)
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

9. Day 2/ yesterdays weight: 101 kg = 222,5 lbs

Repost from my log:

Name:  wishlist.jpg
Views: 1154
Size:  70.4 KB

Lots of contenders here! This will be fun!
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

10. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Day 2/ yesterdays weight: 101 kg = 222,5 lbs

Repost from my log:

Name:  wishlist.jpg
Views: 1154
Size:  70.4 KB

Lots of contenders here! This will be fun!
    If I win, can I get a picture of @hairygrandpa in that tub?
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

11. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    My line for stupid and dangerous is pretty lenient since I'm eating 800 calories/day
    Just noticed this. 800 calories a day??? I'm pretty sure I've spilled 800 calories on my shirt before. Props to you, man!
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

12. How could I not follow these shenanigans!?!?!

13. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    If I win, can I get a picture of @hairygrandpa in that tub?
    I'll do it! Promise! LOL

14. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Back Story:

Are you in?

Thanks for the invite @HIT4ME. I'm not trying to lose any significant poundage but I'll def lend my support plus I'm hoping for noodz @hairygrandpa.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at
    http://olympusuk.com/

15. I'am in to Win!

16. I'm in!!! Im gonna restart my cut on the 26th. I'm 195 right now, was 170 in July lots of stuff has happened, but now I'm ready to get back on track!!!

17. Can I just say my start weight is 260?
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

18. Wasn't invited but I'm here hahaha

19. 800 cals?
    Prepare for muscle loss too, but I have no doubt you can do it eating so little, good luck brother subbed

20. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    I'am in to Win!
    There can be only one -and the one is hairy.

Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Can I just say my start weight is 260?
    Done.
    Name:  titan.jpg
Views: 975
Size:  10.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Rndmher View Post
    800 cals?
    Prepare for muscle loss too, but I have no doubt you can do it eating so little, good luck brother subbed
    No, he will not because he is taking Creatine and uses the Tighmaster.
    Name:  tighmaster.jpeg
Views: 960
Size:  4.2 KB

21. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    There can be only one -and the one is hairy.

Done.
    Name:  titan.jpg
Views: 975
Size:  10.0 KB

No, he will not because he is taking Creatine and uses the Tighmaster.
    Name:  tighmaster.jpeg
Views: 960
Size:  4.2 KB

Sweet! Thanks HG
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

22. im here for the support, but if this was a bulk contest, yea by all means.
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order

23. Thank you all for joining and following. I am excited to see what the people in here who actually are willing to give it a shot can do! I know a lot of the people I mentioned are already lean and 18 pounds is more than they need. If there is some challenging way for those people to participate, I'm game.

As for today, I will be finishing out my diet for the day around 950 calories, including a post workout shake (and thigh master routine).

I completed my normal weight lifting workout earlier this evening. Fitbit says I burned 300 calories.

Then I rode the recumbent bike at my house for 70 minutes. Bike says I burned 600 cals. Fitbit says 800.
    @hairygrandpa, do you smell what the rock is cooking? Are you picking up what I'm putting down?

I am cooking dinner now, so I will post more in a bit.

24. Thx for the invite gents! I'm so here. Unfortunately my cut has become more of a recomp mission. I'm not sure I want drop a whole lot more because I want to get big like @FireTitan.

I'm 100% in for support and will see what I can do. But I'm not up for getting kicked in the junk if I don't. Mostly I'm in to kick @FireTitan in the junk if he doesn't.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative www.millenniumsport.net (50% off code "RJA")

25. I have a confession. I only joined so I could collect all of the @hairygrandpa noodz and post them on my website Hairygilf dot com. We get ten's of hits per day, but that will pick up once I get the tub pics.
    Plus maybe I'll loose some weight. Win Win!
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Complete 8 week Fat Loss Stack
    By Eric Potratz in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 180
    Last Post: 08-27-2010, 09:20 PM
  2. Drop the gut by Spring 2010 -- with the 8-week Fat Loss Stack!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 07:54 PM
  3. Best fat loss in four weeks time (no pressure!)
    By allieinthegym in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-04-2009, 12:20 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-25-2006, 11:15 PM