6 Week Fat Loss Challenge

Page 2 of 142 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    **** it I'm definitely in
    It wouldn't be a party without you hulk!

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1agreda View Post
    I'm fuccing here !!! for support only but still here haha
    We all appreciate the support! Glad you are here!

Quote Originally Posted by JDybya View Post
    How could I not follow these shenanigans!?!?!
    Yes, thanks for joining. Too bad it doesn't look like you got even 8 pounds to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Thanks for the invite @HIT4ME. I'm not trying to lose any significant poundage but I'll def lend my support plus I'm hoping for noodz @hairygrandpa.
    Bro, I know you don't have 18 pounds to lose. Good to have you here anyway, the support is invaluable.

Quote Originally Posted by RugbyBaller91 View Post
    Wasn't invited but I'm here hahaha
    Sorry my man, trust me, you are welcome! I am glad you are here. Are you joining the crazy cut, or supporting?

Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    im here for the support, but if this was a bulk contest, yea by all means.
    Another lean guy who has already crossed this bridge. We need you all! Again, thanks for the support!

Thank you all for the support. I am hoping to get a bunch of people in here losing some serious weight and every guy above has been there done that and I know it will be great having you along and helping us all.

2. Here for the support and knowledge love to see how yal do this thing
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    It wouldn't be a party without you hulk!

We all appreciate the support! Glad you are here!

Yes, thanks for joining. Too bad it doesn't look like you got even 8 pounds to lose.

Bro, I know you don't have 18 pounds to lose. Good to have you here anyway, the support is invaluable.

Sorry my man, trust me, you are welcome! I am glad you are here. Are you joining the crazy cut, or supporting?

Another lean guy who has already crossed this bridge. We need you all! Again, thanks for the support!

Thank you all for the support. I am hoping to get a bunch of people in here losing some serious weight and every guy above has been there done that and I know it will be great having you along and helping us all.
    Probably a record multi quote
    GETDIESEL NUTRITION REP
    IRON LEGION REP HULK30 FOR 30%OFF
    ALPHAGAINZ REP

4. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Damnit Alpha!!! Youre throwing my man card out. Im in. Going tomthe woods right now, but Ill post my beginning weight first thing in the AM. GET SOME!!
    Yes! I can't wait to see you shredded up my friend! I know you will make this competitive.

Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Just realized I'll be cutting while in San Diego visiting my daughter. That's gonna be rough, considering the relationship I have with Mexican food. Still in though!

And my weight this morning was 188.
    I am glad you are stepping up man. I know you may not have 18 pounds to lose, but I am glad you are on board and competing. I hope this is going to be fun and exciting for everyone, and I think with everyone who has already joined (and hopefully even more will join soon), this will get people to take it to the next level and that we all learn.

Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Just noticed this. 800 calories a day??? I'm pretty sure I've spilled 800 calories on my shirt before. Props to you, man!
    Yeah man. Check my log. I've been doing a lot of low calorie work and now HGP is following suit.

Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    I'am in to Win!
    You better be ready to work! Don't forget to post your start weight and starting date! Excited to see you bring it!

Quote Originally Posted by josun View Post
    I'm in!!! Im gonna restart my cut on the 26th. I'm 195 right now, was 170 in July lots of stuff has happened, but now I'm ready to get back on track!!!
    Sounds like this came right at the perfect time for you! I know you've been busy dealing with a ton of personal stuff, I hope that is clearing up and I am excited to see you right back at 170 in no time!

Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Can I just say my start weight is 260?
    You can do what you want. But you are only cheating yourself. /commercial from 1987.

Quote Originally Posted by habajaba View Post
    Thx for the invite gents! I'm so here. Unfortunately my cut has become more of a recomp mission. I'm not sure I want drop a whole lot more because I want to get big like @FireTitan.

I'm 100% in for support and will see what I can do. But I'm not up for getting kicked in the junk if I don't. Mostly I'm in to kick @FireTitan in the junk if he doesn't.
    No one is going to kick you in the junk for trying. I get if you have different goals. If you want to participate and alter what you are trying to do, you are more than welcome to join in.

I will be kicking Firetitan, sfreed and hairygrandpa in the junk, but that's because they deserve it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rndmher View Post
    800 cals?
    Prepare for muscle loss too, but I have no doubt you can do it eating so little, good luck brother subbed

We will see how it turns out. I've been pretty much below 1000 calories per day since May 10th with some breaks and cheats. So far I've maintained strength pretty well. Maybe even gained a little (very little). But I'm fat...need to get lean right now more than I need to build muscle ...for now.
    •   

6. In here.

7. Ill gain 18 lbs, and post pictures of delicious foods to make you all miserable. Mwahahahaha

8. A little about me, 53 years old, 6'0" and 188 pounds as of this morning. 2 adult children who are grown and gone, 4 grand kids and married for 32 years. Background on me is the same as several others here. Let my self go and had a bunch of really bad habits. Went from 250 down to 170 over the course of 10 months. Weight has been anywhere from 180 - 190 over the last 3 years as I try to build up some form of muscle. Still fighting some belly fat, mainly because of Mexican food. Work related stress is probably a bigger issue than I'll admit. When I saw @HIT4ME discussing this earlier today I was all about it. A deadline and committing to something is just what I need to actually do it! I'll change my workout routine to an old school push / pull / legs 3 days a week program, with 3 days of trail running (my preferred cardio) 6 miles per day. And I will be officially beginning on Monday, due to out of state meetings for the next 2 days, followed by working all weekend.

And I can't let @hairygrandpa be the only noodz, so here in all my pudgy glory..............

Name:  6weekbegining.jpg
Views: 205
Size:  143.8 KB

(and after seeing this, maybe I should do the whole 18 pounds )
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

9. Daaham thanks for the invite guys. I'll do it but I'm starting Monday if that's cool?
    IML REP 15% Discount Code- wesb15
    ironmaglabs.com ironmagresearch.com masupps.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    A little about me, 53 years old, 6'0" and 188 pounds as of this morning. 2 adult children who are grown and gone, 4 grand kids and married for 32 years. Background on me is the same as several others here. Let my self go and had a bunch of really bad habits. Went from 250 down to 170 over the course of 10 months. Weight has been anywhere from 180 - 190 over the last 3 years as I try to build up some form of muscle. Still fighting some belly fat, mainly because of Mexican food. Work related stress is probably a bigger issue than I'll admit. When I saw @HIT4ME discussing this earlier today I was all about it. A deadline and committing to something is just what I need to actually do it! I'll change my workout routine to an old school push / pull / legs 3 days a week program, with 3 days of trail running (my preferred cardio) 6 miles per day. And I will be officially beginning on Monday, due to out of state meetings for the next 2 days, followed by working all weekend.

And I can't let @hairygrandpa be the only noodz, so here in all my pudgy glory..............

Nah...if you lose 18 pounds -all what's left are leathery nipples...
    Seriously, I would bulk instead of cutting!
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

11. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    I have a confession. I only joined so I could collect all of the @hairygrandpa noodz and post them on my website Hairygilf dot com. We get ten's of hits per day, but that will pick up once I get the tub pics.
    Plus maybe I'll loose some weight. Win Win!
    Perv!...

I like you!

12. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Thank you all for joining and following. I am excited to see what the people in here who actually are willing to give it a shot can do! I know a lot of the people I mentioned are already lean and 18 pounds is more than they need. If there is some challenging way for those people to participate, I'm game.

As for today, I will be finishing out my diet for the day around 950 calories, including a post workout shake (and thigh master routine).

I completed my normal weight lifting workout earlier this evening. Fitbit says I burned 300 calories.

Then I rode the recumbent bike at my house for 70 minutes. Bike says I burned 600 cals. Fitbit says 800.
    @hairygrandpa, do you smell what the rock is cooking? Are you picking up what I'm putting down?

I am cooking dinner now, so I will post more in a bit.
    Dinner? What's that? My English is no bueno...

Be aware , when the last day comes and it's weight-in time, I'll shave my rug, cut my toenails (total:8oz) and will win!

13. Started:
    101 kg = 222,5 lbs

Day 3 / 04.37am :
    98.8kg = 217.8167lbs

4.7lbs lost

Name:  scale.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  77.3 KB

Prepare fireworks and confetti... LOL

14. I'm in. I'll have to weigh myself tomorrow before fluids. Pretty sure i'm somewhere around 236.
    Not a rep but a fan of Finaflex.

15. In. I have 20 to give.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION
    IG: @VeinNutrition

16. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Started:
    101 kg = 222,5 lbs

Day 3 / 04.37am :
    98.8kg = 217.8167lbs

4.7lbs lost

Prepare fireworks and confetti... LOL
    Dang!!! Right out of the gate! Awesome job (or awesome bowel movement?)
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

17. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    A little about me, 53 years old, 6'0" and 188 pounds as of this morning. 2 adult children who are grown and gone, 4 grand kids and married for 32 years. Background on me is the same as several others here. Let my self go and had a bunch of really bad habits. Went from 250 down to 170 over the course of 10 months. Weight has been anywhere from 180 - 190 over the last 3 years as I try to build up some form of muscle. Still fighting some belly fat, mainly because of Mexican food. Work related stress is probably a bigger issue than I'll admit. When I saw @HIT4ME discussing this earlier today I was all about it. A deadline and committing to something is just what I need to actually do it! I'll change my workout routine to an old school push / pull / legs 3 days a week program, with 3 days of trail running (my preferred cardio) 6 miles per day. And I will be officially beginning on Monday, due to out of state meetings for the next 2 days, followed by working all weekend.

Umm, are you in the right thread? Normally you past the "after" photo...well...after.

18. Quote Originally Posted by habajaba View Post
    Thx for the invite gents! I'm so here. Unfortunately my cut has become more of a recomp mission. I'm not sure I want drop a whole lot more because I want to get big like @FireTitan.

I'm 100% in for support and will see what I can do. But I'm not up for getting kicked in the junk if I don't. Mostly I'm in to kick @FireTitan in the junk if he doesn't.
    Game on!! If I don't drop the 18....you can give me a swift kick in the coin purse!!!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

19. @HIT4ME... thanks for the invite brother!! I needed a bit of competition to boost my mojo
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

20. Apparently my diet has slipped
    More than I thought, because Im back to 221.2 this morning. This is going to be EPIC!!!!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Nah...if you lose 18 pounds -all what's left are leathery nipples...
    Seriously, I would bulk instead of cutting!
    In 6 weeks there will be a bulk like no other!
    And you say leathery nipples like it's a bad thing
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

22. Can we do this again after Christmas?

23. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    @HIT4ME... thanks for the invite brother!! I needed a bit of competition to boost my mojo
    Don't thank me! I thank you for joining in! This was hairygrandpa's challenge to me, and then SFreed wanted in (honestly don't see why, he's pretty lean but thrilled to have him), and then it grew into this. I think that the people on this board are capable of so much, and no matter how hard we work, we get comfortable and fall into patterns. My hope is that this thread will show us just how much someone can accomplish when they put their mind to it (we always underestimate ourselves), motivate a bunch of people to take control, and just be a general kick in the butt for all of us.

Thanks @hairygrandpa for the original kick in the butt!

Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Apparently my diet has slipped
    More than I thought, because Im back to 221.2 this morning. This is going to be EPIC!!!!
    You just keep trying to pad your numbers man. I know you're 215. No need to play around, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by JDybya View Post
    Can we do this again after Christmas?
    Nope. You're either in now, or you're out. When opportunity knocks, you'd better be ready to answer.

24. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Apparently my diet has slipped
    Name:  58720440.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  111.9 KB

25. 217 lbs now. @ 25% bf.
    let's see what the next six weeks brings!

Running bloods pre and post.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION
    IG: @VeinNutrition
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Complete 8 week Fat Loss Stack
    By Eric Potratz in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 180
    Last Post: 08-27-2010, 09:20 PM
  2. Drop the gut by Spring 2010 -- with the 8-week Fat Loss Stack!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 07:54 PM
  3. Best fat loss in four weeks time (no pressure!)
    By allieinthegym in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-04-2009, 12:20 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-25-2006, 11:15 PM