6 Week Fat Loss Challenge

Page 2 of 115 First 1234 ... Last

1. In here.

2. Ill gain 18 lbs, and post pictures of delicious foods to make you all miserable. Mwahahahaha
    Current Cycle: Supernova, Hexadrone (6-chloro), Synadrex, Thyrene.
    Current Goal: 200 lbs @ 8%
    •   

3. A little about me, 53 years old, 6'0" and 188 pounds as of this morning. 2 adult children who are grown and gone, 4 grand kids and married for 32 years. Background on me is the same as several others here. Let my self go and had a bunch of really bad habits. Went from 250 down to 170 over the course of 10 months. Weight has been anywhere from 180 - 190 over the last 3 years as I try to build up some form of muscle. Still fighting some belly fat, mainly because of Mexican food. Work related stress is probably a bigger issue than I'll admit. When I saw @HIT4ME discussing this earlier today I was all about it. A deadline and committing to something is just what I need to actually do it! I'll change my workout routine to an old school push / pull / legs 3 days a week program, with 3 days of trail running (my preferred cardio) 6 miles per day. And I will be officially beginning on Monday, due to out of state meetings for the next 2 days, followed by working all weekend.

And I can't let @hairygrandpa be the only noodz, so here in all my pudgy glory..............

Name:  6weekbegining.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  143.8 KB

(and after seeing this, maybe I should do the whole 18 pounds )
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

4. Daaham thanks for the invite guys. I'll do it but I'm starting Monday if that's cool?
    IML REP 15% Discount Code- wesb15
    ironmaglabs.com ironmagresearch.com masupps.com
    https://www.musclegelz.com/?wpam_id=3<<<NEW ANDROHARD

5. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    A little about me, 53 years old, 6'0" and 188 pounds as of this morning. 2 adult children who are grown and gone, 4 grand kids and married for 32 years. Background on me is the same as several others here. Let my self go and had a bunch of really bad habits. Went from 250 down to 170 over the course of 10 months. Weight has been anywhere from 180 - 190 over the last 3 years as I try to build up some form of muscle. Still fighting some belly fat, mainly because of Mexican food. Work related stress is probably a bigger issue than I'll admit. When I saw @HIT4ME discussing this earlier today I was all about it. A deadline and committing to something is just what I need to actually do it! I'll change my workout routine to an old school push / pull / legs 3 days a week program, with 3 days of trail running (my preferred cardio) 6 miles per day. And I will be officially beginning on Monday, due to out of state meetings for the next 2 days, followed by working all weekend.

And I can't let @hairygrandpa be the only noodz, so here in all my pudgy glory..............

Nah...if you lose 18 pounds -all what's left are leathery nipples...
    Seriously, I would bulk instead of cutting!
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    I have a confession. I only joined so I could collect all of the @hairygrandpa noodz and post them on my website Hairygilf dot com. We get ten's of hits per day, but that will pick up once I get the tub pics.
    Plus maybe I'll loose some weight. Win Win!
    Perv!...

I like you!

7. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Thank you all for joining and following. I am excited to see what the people in here who actually are willing to give it a shot can do! I know a lot of the people I mentioned are already lean and 18 pounds is more than they need. If there is some challenging way for those people to participate, I'm game.

As for today, I will be finishing out my diet for the day around 950 calories, including a post workout shake (and thigh master routine).

I completed my normal weight lifting workout earlier this evening. Fitbit says I burned 300 calories.

Then I rode the recumbent bike at my house for 70 minutes. Bike says I burned 600 cals. Fitbit says 800.
    @hairygrandpa, do you smell what the rock is cooking? Are you picking up what I'm putting down?

I am cooking dinner now, so I will post more in a bit.
    Dinner? What's that? My English is no bueno...

Be aware , when the last day comes and it's weight-in time, I'll shave my rug, cut my toenails (total:8oz) and will win!

8. Started:
    101 kg = 222,5 lbs

Day 3 / 04.37am :
    98.8kg = 217.8167lbs

4.7lbs lost

Name:  scale.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  77.3 KB

Prepare fireworks and confetti... LOL

9. I'm in. I'll have to weigh myself tomorrow before fluids. Pretty sure i'm somewhere around 236.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

@RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

10. In. I have 20 to give.
    Vein Nutrition - Premium Bodybuilding Supplements - Lead Forum Rep
    http://www.veinnutrition.com -- 10% off code: JUST410
    Instagram: @veinnutrition Questions?

11. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Started:
    101 kg = 222,5 lbs

Day 3 / 04.37am :
    98.8kg = 217.8167lbs

4.7lbs lost

Prepare fireworks and confetti... LOL
    Dang!!! Right out of the gate! Awesome job (or awesome bowel movement?)
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

12. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    A little about me, 53 years old, 6'0" and 188 pounds as of this morning. 2 adult children who are grown and gone, 4 grand kids and married for 32 years. Background on me is the same as several others here. Let my self go and had a bunch of really bad habits. Went from 250 down to 170 over the course of 10 months. Weight has been anywhere from 180 - 190 over the last 3 years as I try to build up some form of muscle. Still fighting some belly fat, mainly because of Mexican food. Work related stress is probably a bigger issue than I'll admit. When I saw @HIT4ME discussing this earlier today I was all about it. A deadline and committing to something is just what I need to actually do it! I'll change my workout routine to an old school push / pull / legs 3 days a week program, with 3 days of trail running (my preferred cardio) 6 miles per day. And I will be officially beginning on Monday, due to out of state meetings for the next 2 days, followed by working all weekend.

Umm, are you in the right thread? Normally you past the "after" photo...well...after.

13. Quote Originally Posted by habajaba View Post
    Thx for the invite gents! I'm so here. Unfortunately my cut has become more of a recomp mission. I'm not sure I want drop a whole lot more because I want to get big like @FireTitan.

I'm 100% in for support and will see what I can do. But I'm not up for getting kicked in the junk if I don't. Mostly I'm in to kick @FireTitan in the junk if he doesn't.
    Game on!! If I don't drop the 18....you can give me a swift kick in the coin purse!!!
    BPS Rep
    "titan15" for 15% off at
    bpsnutrition.net

14. @HIT4ME... thanks for the invite brother!! I needed a bit of competition to boost my mojo
    BPS Rep
    "titan15" for 15% off at
    bpsnutrition.net

15. Apparently my diet has slipped
    More than I thought, because Im back to 221.2 this morning. This is going to be EPIC!!!!
    BPS Rep
    "titan15" for 15% off at
    bpsnutrition.net

16. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Nah...if you lose 18 pounds -all what's left are leathery nipples...
    Seriously, I would bulk instead of cutting!
    In 6 weeks there will be a bulk like no other!
    And you say leathery nipples like it's a bad thing
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

17. Can we do this again after Christmas?

18. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    @HIT4ME... thanks for the invite brother!! I needed a bit of competition to boost my mojo
    Don't thank me! I thank you for joining in! This was hairygrandpa's challenge to me, and then SFreed wanted in (honestly don't see why, he's pretty lean but thrilled to have him), and then it grew into this. I think that the people on this board are capable of so much, and no matter how hard we work, we get comfortable and fall into patterns. My hope is that this thread will show us just how much someone can accomplish when they put their mind to it (we always underestimate ourselves), motivate a bunch of people to take control, and just be a general kick in the butt for all of us.

Thanks @hairygrandpa for the original kick in the butt!

Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Apparently my diet has slipped
    More than I thought, because Im back to 221.2 this morning. This is going to be EPIC!!!!
    You just keep trying to pad your numbers man. I know you're 215. No need to play around, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by JDybya View Post
    Can we do this again after Christmas?
    Nope. You're either in now, or you're out. When opportunity knocks, you'd better be ready to answer.

19. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Apparently my diet has slipped
    Name:  58720440.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  111.9 KB

20. 217 lbs now. @ 25% bf.
    let's see what the next six weeks brings!

Running bloods pre and post.
    Vein Nutrition - Premium Bodybuilding Supplements - Lead Forum Rep
    http://www.veinnutrition.com -- 10% off code: JUST410
    Instagram: @veinnutrition Questions?

21. 18lbs in 6 weeks? That is 3lbs a week..
    This does inspire me to start doing my cardio seriously

22. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Don't thank me! I thank you for joining in! This was hairygrandpa's challenge to me, and then SFreed wanted in (honestly don't see why, he's pretty lean but thrilled to have him), and then it grew into this. I think that the people on this board are capable of so much, and no matter how hard we work, we get comfortable and fall into patterns. My hope is that this thread will show us just how much someone can accomplish when they put their mind to it (we always underestimate ourselves), motivate a bunch of people to take control, and just be a general kick in the butt for all of us.

Thanks @hairygrandpa for the original kick in the butt!

You just keep trying to pad your numbers man. I know you're 215. No need to play around, haha.

Nope. You're either in now, or you're out. When opportunity knocks, you'd better be ready to answer.
    I wish I was, I felt like crying when I saw the scale. But... thats gonna be my motivation!!
    BPS Rep
    "titan15" for 15% off at
    bpsnutrition.net

23. Haven't seen @Kaprice yet. Can't continue without the main motivation!
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

24. I'm thinking if I can use my start weight a couple weeks ago when I started my Epidrone log, I can do this. But I already killed the easy stuff. I might just be in after all. WTH, right?
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative www.millenniumsport.net (50% off code "RJA")

25. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Game on!! If I don't drop the 18....you can give me a swift kick in the coin purse!!!
    I say you WILL lose it, brother! AND I will still find a reason for that swift kick...
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative www.millenniumsport.net (50% off code "RJA")

26. Quote Originally Posted by habajaba View Post
    I say you WILL lose it, brother! AND I will still find a reason for that swift kick...
    Not way would I kick @FireTitan. Have you seen that guy? He's huge. Hyooge.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

27. Quote Originally Posted by habajaba View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Not way would I kick @FireTitan. Have you seen that guy? He's huge. Hyooge.
    Just a big cuddly teddy bear. Lol
    BPS Rep
    "titan15" for 15% off at
    bpsnutrition.net

28. Tempted to join, but it would be an 8 week challenge right after I finish bulking.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Abe Lincoln View Post
    18lbs in 6 weeks? That is 3lbs a week..
    This does inspire me to start doing my cardio seriously
    Yes! You in??? I should have mentioned you, back over a year ago you were one of the few people on here who even knew what a PSMF was when I was considering it and you had great input that helped me get started! It would be great to have you in here!

Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    I wish I was, I felt like crying when I saw the scale. But... thats gonna be my motivation!!
    LMAO - there's no crying in fat loss! You fight fires! Who am I kidding....I cry when I drop my candy still.

Quote Originally Posted by habajaba View Post
    Yes, Firetitan has the ballz to put it on the line and step into the game! Failure is not an option!

Quote Originally Posted by habajaba
    I'm thinking if I can use my start weight a couple weeks ago when I started my Epidrone log, I can do this. But I already killed the easy stuff. I might just be in after all. WTH, right?
    Yes, WTH? Stop making excuses. I've been doing under 1,000 calories since May 10th (yes, I cheat at times), and I've lost over 30 pounds since then. All of my easy weight is long gone. This is the push I needed to get rid of the last 20, the toughest 20. If I can do this, you can. Jump in my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    Tempted to join, but it would be an 8 week challenge right after I finish bulking.
    So, what exactly is this excuse? You want to join, but you don't want to commit? When is your bulk over? You don't have to stop your cut after the 6 week portion. The goal is to lose 18 pounds in 6 weeks....if you want to go to 8 weeks, that's fine, but the first 6 weeks will be epic! Join already!

30. Meaning, I want to cut (join) but the way I've planned my training block, I am due to peak in 2 weeks (which is the end of my bulk). I'll be joining in 2 weeks. 18 lbs in 6 weeks looks like a tough task, but competition is a good plan to help motivate me.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Complete 8 week Fat Loss Stack
    By Eric Potratz in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 180
    Last Post: 08-27-2010, 10:20 PM
  2. Drop the gut by Spring 2010 -- with the 8-week Fat Loss Stack!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 08:54 PM
  3. Best fat loss in four weeks time (no pressure!)
    By allieinthegym in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-04-2009, 01:20 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 12:15 AM