6 Week Fat Loss Challenge

Page 116 of 142 First ... 114115116117118 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by mmorso View Post
    Today at 185lbs

Here's before LGD, just after a cut with sup3r-11 at 162lbs

So @HIT4ME don't feel too bad about becoming a fat ass again.. can't be as bad as my BF gains lol
    Ok, fine. I am kicking around the idea of a new log. Evomuse fat loss stack plus some BMP. Then I can post some photos. I was 193 two days ago. 188 this morning. I may give it another week of having my diet in control so that weight loss isn't just rebound loss.

2. @mmorso way to bring the Noodz! I think HGP just finished, I felt the earth quake all the way here in OK. lol
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    @mmorso way to bring the Noodz! I think HGP just finished, I felt the earth quake all the way here in OK. lol
    I really enjoyed the pics!
    Good to know others are struggling with the hip tire too.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

4. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    I really enjoyed the pics!
    Good to know others are struggling with the hip tire too.
    Oh yeah... but hey man "Dad Bod" is in fashion right now, which, a fortiori, makes "Grandpa Bod" fashionable as well

5. Yeah in regards to my fat mass at the moment, I'm not sure that I even want to try and lean out right now... I mean, I should have tried to stay at that low BF I got after my cut and not gone into a bulk... I'm wondering if I should try and hold on to the strength and muscle gains for a little while before I try and lean out... I'm also gonna run a recomp cycle this spring or summer so maybe I'll trim some of this fcking fat then.

Whatcha guys think?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by mmorso View Post
    Yeah in regards to my fat mass at the moment, I'm not sure that I even want to try and lean out right now... I mean, I should have tried to stay at that low BF I got after my cut and not gone into a bulk... I'm wondering if I should try and hold on to the strength and muscle gains for a little while before I try and lean out... I'm also gonna run a recomp cycle this spring or summer so maybe I'll trim some of this fcking fat then.

Whatcha guys think?
    I think you are thinking correctly. try to put on some more mostly lean muscle. get in homeostasis before going into your recomp cycle.

7. mmorso, Your not Fat at all..You look good! Bro

8. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    I think you are thinking correctly. try to put on some more mostly lean muscle. get in homeostasis before going into your recomp cycle.
    That's exactly what I'm thinking... I also know that my t levels are still low from that LGD cycle..

I'm currently eating around 2,500-2,800 kcals and my carbs are moderate (150-200g).

I'm prob gonna just start doing cardio after I lift for 15 mins. I also have some invictus I might run

9. Quote Originally Posted by mmorso View Post
    That's exactly what I'm thinking... I also know that my t levels are still low from that LGD cycle..

I'm currently eating around 2,500-2,800 kcals and my carbs are moderate (150-200g).

I'm prob gonna just start doing cardio after I lift for 15 mins. I also have some invictus I might run
    Sounds good. are you eating around Maint?
    cant go wrong with Invictus. you got 2 bottles?

10. @mmorso - you look good man. I think you are going through what I'm going through - realizing how difficult it is to actually have low bodyfat and building muscle. It's just not easy.

11. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    @mmorso - you look good man. I think you are going through what I'm going through - realizing how difficult it is to actually have low bodyfat and building muscle. It's just not easy.
    That is what I have been trying to do for 3+ years now. It is really tough and I fail most of the time!
    If I could eat right all the time it would help.
    a lot of it was my old habits of lifting and eating what ever I wanted to be big and strong and screw everything else. The inconsistent Diet is what gets me.

12. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    @mmorso - you look good man. I think you are going through what I'm going through - realizing how difficult it is to actually have low bodyfat and building muscle. It's just not easy.
    Yeah bro it's a rotten motherfckr!!! That's why ya can't get down about it... fat gain comes with muscle gain and elevated cortisol if your fcking with your hormones like we are lol.

When I focused on just leaning out and got down to 160... I looked like Skeletor on methamphetamines. I had a 32 inch waist but 10.5inch arms... horrible!

I think I wanna add as much mass as I can so when I lean out I don't look like a skinny lil b1tch.

13. Quote Originally Posted by mmorso View Post
    Yeah bro it's a rotten motherfckr!!! That's why ya can't get down about it... fat gain comes with muscle gain and elevated cortisol if your fcking with your hormones like we are lol.

When I focused on just leaning out and got down to 160... I looked like Skeletor on methamphetamines. I had a 32 inch waist but 10.5inch arms... horrible!

I think I wanna add as much mass as I can so when I lean out I don't look like a skinny lil b1tch.
    lol - I got to 165 and didn't have near a 32" waist - I wore 32" jeans and they were comfortable, but measuring my belly I was around 37". My arms were probably around 13.5-14" I'd say. Still.....I pack on fat FAST. A lot of people will blame the PSMF that I followed - but in reality it is the opposite. If I don't do something REALLY dramatic, I just don't lose weight. I haven't been to a doctor in years and years and probably have a low thyroid, but no insurance and no real symptoms other than fat gain, so who knows.

14. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    lol - I got to 165 and didn't have near a 32" waist - I wore 32" jeans and they were comfortable, but measuring my belly I was around 37". My arms were probably around 13.5-14" I'd say. Still.....I pack on fat FAST. A lot of people will blame the PSMF that I followed - but in reality it is the opposite. If I don't do something REALLY dramatic, I just don't lose weight. I haven't been to a doctor in years and years and probably have a low thyroid, but no insurance and no real symptoms other than fat gain, so who knows.
    Why don't ya just go and get bloods from Labcorps? Get a complete metabolic panel and see what your thyroid is doing...

Honestly, I grew up in a home with a Sicilian immigrant as a father... pasta and bread every night lol. I've had a gut since I was in grade school... those fat cells just want to swell up again..

Fck I might get a tummy tuck

15. Quote Originally Posted by mmorso View Post
    Why don't ya just go and get bloods from Labcorps? Get a complete metabolic panel and see what your thyroid is doing...

Honestly, I grew up in a home with a Sicilian immigrant as a father... pasta and bread every night lol. I've had a gut since I was in grade school... those fat cells just want to swell up again..

Fck I might get a tummy tuck
    Aaaahhh - you have my issue. Italian heritage. My grandmother and mom are ALWAYS forcing food in unlimited portions. My grandmother has a 2-family home with an apartment upstairs and she lives downstairs. A few years ago I was renovating the apartment after a tenant moved out, and a buddy of mine came over to help. We're in the middle of doing some demo work at 2 in the afternoon one day and we hear this faint voice - "Would you guys like some ice cream or cake?" and my buddy literally just started laughing. He said, "Only a grandmother, in the middle of some random day, would think you would want to eat ice cream or cake. Is it somebody's birthday?"

16. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Aaaahhh - you have my issue. Italian heritage. My grandmother and mom are ALWAYS forcing food in unlimited portions. My grandmother has a 2-family home with an apartment upstairs and she lives downstairs. A few years ago I was renovating the apartment after a tenant moved out, and a buddy of mine came over to help. We're in the middle of doing some demo work at 2 in the afternoon one day and we hear this faint voice - "Would you guys like some ice cream or cake?" and my buddy literally just started laughing. He said, "Only a grandmother, in the middle of some random day, would think you would want to eat ice cream or cake. Is it somebody's birthday?"
    Heck, That is my mom and grandmother. boys need to eat. neither one of them eat it that is why they are skinny! and all the men in my family are fat.

17. Lol @HIT4ME you're a fellow piasan!!! Hell yeah!! My "Papa" wasn't big on sweets at all but we'd have cheese and salami's as desert... heat it up in he microwave and the whole nine yards.

No fcking portion control or idea of "macros" in my household.

18. Quote Originally Posted by mmorso View Post
    Lol @HIT4ME you're a fellow piasan!!! Hell yeah!! My "Papa" wasn't big on sweets at all but we'd have cheese and salami's as desert... heat it up in he microwave and the whole nine yards.

I grew up in a family were my mom and dad were raised during the depression. you didn't waste food. If mom made too much you just sucked it up and ate it!

19. @mmorso It is a bytch trying to put on mostly fat free mass. I started at 160 and in my first year got to 187. The next year or so I stalled out at around 202, 203. I.checked in at 194 this morning. Heaviest I have been in a coupla years. It is getting harder as I get older. I have pics from earlier in the year at about 183, 184. I feel like I have put on good weight. We'll see if I can get over that 200 lb barrier again.

20. Quote Originally Posted by mmorso View Post
    Today at 185lbs

Here's before LGD, just after a cut with sup3r-11 at 162lbs

So @HIT4ME don't feel too bad about becoming a fat ass again.. can't be as bad as my BF gains lol
    Alright, am I the only person who thought you had a nipple ring? And is that a litter box in the bathtub?

Seriously man, you're looking good. Why are we all so freakin hard on ourselves? I'm trying to figure out some way to suck the fat off my stomach and shoot it into my dik. Win win
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

21. Lol no nipple ring and yes that is a litter box in the tub. The cat had kittens and we brought them inside....

Good eyes btw

22. Lol, went to the gym with the mindset of doing some push exercises and arms. Of course into my 3rd warm up set on DB Incline I got a phone call and I had to leave the gym. Before I left I wanted to hit a heavy set to feel somewhat accomplished....So I grabbed the 90's (no clue the last time i did those for DB Incline) and my body spotted me on the first rep. Ended up getting 5 reps with it. 90's x 5 is something I'll take any day of the week lol.

Gonna hit up my complex gym for some DB flyes, push ups, and 10 x 10 of triceps and biceps and maybe db laterals. Should get a nice pump!

23. Quote Originally Posted by mmorso View Post
    Lol @HIT4ME you're a fellow piasan!!! Hell yeah!! My "Papa" wasn't big on sweets at all but we'd have cheese and salami's as desert... heat it up in he microwave and the whole nine yards.

Lol - my mom is Italian, my dad is Swedish. I am short at 5'8'' from the Italian side and blond/blue from the Swedish side. But my nose gives away my Italian side the most haha.

24. Quote Originally Posted by hiimnotcool View Post
    Lol, went to the gym with the mindset of doing some push exercises and arms. Of course into my 3rd warm up set on DB Incline I got a phone call and I had to leave the gym. Before I left I wanted to hit a heavy set to feel somewhat accomplished....So I grabbed the 90's (no clue the last time i did those for DB Incline) and my body spotted me on the first rep. Ended up getting 5 reps with it. 90's x 5 is something I'll take any day of the week lol.

Gonna hit up my complex gym for some DB flyes, push ups, and 10 x 10 of triceps and biceps and maybe db laterals. Should get a nice pump!
    Nice work man. Glad to have you in here providing motivation. Keep doing the great work!

25. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Lol - my mom is Italian, my dad is Swedish. I am short at 5'8'' from the Italian side and blond/blue from the Swedish side. But my nose gives away my Italian side the most haha.
    Lol for me it's the small d1ck that's the dead giveaway
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Complete 8 week Fat Loss Stack
    By Eric Potratz in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 180
    Last Post: 08-27-2010, 10:20 PM
  2. Drop the gut by Spring 2010 -- with the 8-week Fat Loss Stack!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 08:54 PM
  3. Best fat loss in four weeks time (no pressure!)
    By allieinthegym in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-04-2009, 01:20 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 12:15 AM