6 Week Fat Loss Challenge

Page 116 of 117 First ... 114115116117 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Sweet mother!! Itll be good to see your sexxxy Arse up in here!!
    That's mah may-yuhn. (Phonetic) Banana.
    Vein Nutrition - Premium Bodybuilding Supplements - Lead Rep
    Click me > Vein Nutrition -- 10% off Code: JUST410
    Instagram: @VeinNutrition Questions?

2. Is ablidarate a pill or something you rub on?
    I've been using supernova for about a week. Make sure you were a t- shirt under your clothes. It will get on your shirt. It's a little sticky.

sounds like you have more than enough to help cut. Protein up and calories about 200 below maintenance. To start with. You don't won't to start looking like a long distance runner.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Is ablidarate a pill or something you rub on?
    I've been using supernova for about a week. Make sure you were a t- shirt under your clothes. It will get on your shirt. It's a little sticky.

sounds like you have more than enough to help cut. Protein up and calories about 200 below maintenance. To start with. You don't won't to start looking like a long distance runner.
    It's a Transdermal. What's your thoughts on the SuperNova??
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

4. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    It's a Transdermal. What's your thoughts on the SuperNova??
    Jury is out at this point only been a week.

Don't think you would need the supernova if you have abliderate

5. @SFreed you can do the SuperNova and the Abliderate together. SuperNova before your training and Abliderate before bed, thats what I was directed to do and I enjoyed it!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com
    •   

6. 6 Week Fat Loss Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    @SFreed you can do the SuperNova and the Abliderate together. SuperNova before your training and Abliderate before bed, thats what I was directed to do and I enjoyed it!
    Which abliterate are you using? Absolutely Abliterated by chance? Also, are you groggy in the morning?

7. Quote Originally Posted by mmorso View Post
    Which abliterate are you using? Absolutely Abliterated by chance? Also, are you groggy in the morning?
    I am using absolute Abliderate and I dont feel bad at all when I get up
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

8. I finally started my cut this weekend. Crazy cause I stopped night snacking and went on a couple jogs in addition to my normal weight lifting and dropped 4 lbs over the weekend. I'm only in ~300kcal deficit.

I'm trying to carb cycle and yesterday ate a total of 200g of carbs. I jogged a mile and walked a mile yesterday AM and did legs in the afternoon. This morning I woke up and took a sample packet of Bloodshr3d and went on a 2 mile fasted jog and threw up. I felt kinda hypo and pissed on a ketostick when I got home to discover that I was in ketosis.

I'm keeping carbs low today (50-75g). I tested my ketones at lunch and am still in keto. Crazy! It usually takes me like 2-3 days.

I've got kind of an elaborate plan, which I'd like some feedback on. I lift 3 days in a row (chest and back/ arms and shoulders/ legs and deadlifts) then take an off day. I'm planning on eating moderate carbs the first 2 days then go heavy carbs on leg day. Off days I'll go low carb and perform fasted cardio and core work. I also am going to start doing my 2 mile hikes before going to bed...

Supplement wise, I'm taking Follidrone, Slinmax, and Tr1umph on top of staples (fish oil and multi). I just ordered some forskolin and Yohimbine HCL.

Here's what I need help with: would it be better to 1.) do fasted AM steady state cardio everyday and lift weights in the afternoon or
    2.) non-fasted AM weights followed by HIIT every day I'm lifting, saving fasted cardio for off days only?

9. Quote Originally Posted by mmorso View Post
    I finally started my cut this weekend. Crazy cause I stopped night snacking and went on a couple jogs in addition to my normal weight lifting and dropped 4 lbs over the weekend. I'm only in ~300kcal deficit.

I'm trying to carb cycle and yesterday ate a total of 200g of carbs. I jogged a mile and walked a mile yesterday AM and did legs in the afternoon. This morning I woke up and took a sample packet of Bloodshr3d and went on a 2 mile fasted jog and threw up. I felt kinda hypo and pissed on a ketostick when I got home to discover that I was in ketosis.

I'm keeping carbs low today (50-75g). I tested my ketones at lunch and am still in keto. Crazy! It usually takes me like 2-3 days.

I've got kind of an elaborate plan, which I'd like some feedback on. I lift 3 days in a row (chest and back/ arms and shoulders/ legs and deadlifts) then take an off day. I'm planning on eating moderate carbs the first 2 days then go heavy carbs on leg day. Off days I'll go low carb and perform fasted cardio and core work. I also am going to start doing my 2 mile hikes before going to bed...

Supplement wise, I'm taking Follidrone, Slinmax, and Tr1umph on top of staples (fish oil and multi). I just ordered some forskolin and Yohimbine HCL.

Here's what I need help with: would it be better to 1.) do fasted AM steady state cardio everyday and lift weights in the afternoon or
    2.) non-fasted AM weights followed by HIIT every day I'm lifting, saving fasted cardio for off days only?
    4lbs over the weekend not bad my brother!
    looks like you got things lined out.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    4lbs over the weekend not bad my brother!
    looks like you got things lined out.
    Idk about that. I can lose weight no prob but I always lose strength and that pisses me off!! I'm weak enough lol. Anyway it was just water and apparently glycogen that I lost

11. Quote Originally Posted by mmorso View Post
    Idk about that. I can lose weight no prob but I always lose strength and that pisses me off!! I'm weak enough lol. Anyway it was just water and apparently glycogen that I lost
    Oh you got things lined out. Just stick with it.

I know I can lose more than a pound a week at the most or my strength stalls or diminishes. I can't deal with that very well.
    Right now I'm eating clean (most of the time) and at maintenance for someone that sits at a desk all day and doesn't work out. this has worked for me. I'm losing about a pound every 10 days for the last 4 months and still improving my strength. I just need to get more sleep. Dam summer schedule just kills me.

12. I'm a big fan of fasted cardio. With my shytty work schedule for the last few months I've only been working out 3 (sometimes 4) times per week, with my limited version of cardio on off days. But I'm getting old, plus, what the h3ll do I know!
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

13. I'm down to my last week of PCT!!! Planning on getting serious with my cut in about 10 days. I honestly have never used any fat burners or anything besides a few runs of og Alphamine and Forskolin. Been going through my sample bag trying the various brands of burners. So far, Bloodshred Raw seems to be my favorite. No sample of Radiate (hint hint!!) so Bloodshred might be what I go with pre workout. Plus the Sup3r 7, Assasinate and Abliderated.

And pic from the gym today......

Name:  03-21-2017.png
Views: 18
Size:  613.1 KB
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

14. SFreed, You Looking Good Brother!!

15. Thanks Beast!
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

16. Looking good, @SFreed !

Going for a cut? I wish I was as lean as you...
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

17. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    I'm down to my last week of PCT!!! Planning on getting serious with my cut in about 10 days. I honestly have never used any fat burners or anything besides a few runs of og Alphamine and Forskolin. Been going through my sample bag trying the various brands of burners. So far, Bloodshred Raw seems to be my favorite. No sample of Radiate (hint hint!!) so Bloodshred might be what I go with pre workout. Plus the Sup3r 7, Assasinate and Abliderated.

Is that your phone or are you just glad to see me?

18. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Is that your phone or are you just glad to see me?
    Wanna know what I used to take the picture??
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

19. @SFreed you should log your cut...

20. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    I'm down to my last week of PCT!!! Planning on getting serious with my cut in about 10 days. I honestly have never used any fat burners or anything besides a few runs of og Alphamine and Forskolin. Been going through my sample bag trying the various brands of burners. So far, Bloodshred Raw seems to be my favorite. No sample of Radiate (hint hint!!) so Bloodshred might be what I go with pre workout. Plus the Sup3r 7, Assasinate and Abliderated.

You are looking pretty lean brother! Check out those guns! Bam!!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Wanna know what I used to take the picture??
    Now that's talent! All I can do is bounce a towel with it.

22. Quote Originally Posted by mmorso View Post
    @SFreed you should log your cut...
    HA!! reading my logs is like watching old people fck
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

23. Quote Originally Posted by mmorso View Post
    @SFreed you should log your cut...
    You better log it bitch. Atleast post noodz in my log!

24. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    HA!! reading my logs is like watching old people fck
    Nah man it's like the water cooler at work.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    You better log it bitch. Atleast post noodz in my log!
    Flexatril is freaking amazing. Still surprised at how well it's worked
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

26. Don't change the subject. And yes Flexatril is amazing! I got lucky to log it. Otherwise I would have never tried it. Never had any luck with joint supplements before.

27. 7 Miles

Name:  IMG_1490206544.959428.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  355.2 KB

Name:  IMG_1490206553.455252.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  632.4 KB

28. @BEAST73 still killing it. Sorry I haven't been in this thread much. Still training, and have stepped it up some. Still crushing it with the RXS Radiate, but adding Performax Labs MassMax XT, and Evomuse Brite and BMP. Should be interesting the next month!! Latest picture. @puccah8808 thats your que. lol. Be easy on me..Im fragile.
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

29. @FireTitan, You will be Shredded by July!

30. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    @FireTitan, You will be Shredded by July!
    Thanks homie!! But im looking for sooner!!! Lol
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Complete 8 week Fat Loss Stack
    By Eric Potratz in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 180
    Last Post: 08-27-2010, 09:20 PM
  2. Drop the gut by Spring 2010 -- with the 8-week Fat Loss Stack!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 07:54 PM
  3. Best fat loss in four weeks time (no pressure!)
    By allieinthegym in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-04-2009, 12:20 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-25-2006, 11:15 PM