HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Back Story:
hairygrandpa and I have been running logs on our progress in the gym for some time.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277737-hairygrandpas-log-fat.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/281368-fat-loss-insan1ty.html

After an injury, Hairygrandpa decided to run a 6 week cut to get back into things and since I am stalling with the last 15-20 pounds that I have to lose before reaching my goal, the Hairygrandpa threw down and challenged me.

The challenge - 6 week intense cutting.
The goal - 18 pounds or more.

Anyone who is in and does NOT lose 18 pounds has to....(pick a punishment. )

The winner will be the person who loses the most weight (not that anyone who has lost 18 pounds is a loser) - well, he gets a sense of pride.

Unless someone has better incentives...the prizes and punishments are open for discussion.

I don't care HOW you lose the weight as long as you're not completely unsafe and don't do anything stupid and dangerous. My line for stupid and dangerous is pretty lenient since I'm eating 800 calories/day and have been for quite some time.

Everyone will have 6 weeks. I know not everyone is ready to start right now so this contest will maybe go for 8 weeks or something to let others plan, prepare and jump in. HGP and I have started as of today.

My starting weight, as of this morning, was 176.9 pounds. My goal is to lose 18 pounds.

Anyone who wants to join in the challenge can join, all are welcome, I'm willing to change the rules I laid out above as others see fit. The goal here is to do more than you think is possible. I want to get people off the couch, get them to stop thinking about achieving their goals, and give them a big push toward those goals.

Are you in?
SFreed Kaprice Jebrook bighulksmash dsade Studhorse FireTitan MrKleen73 CJNator NewAgeMayan GNO josun raul87 JulzRulz BEAST73 Woody Vikingbro wesb2387 ma70 Rand0m NoAddedHmones Bult The_Old_Guy

And so many more - spread the word, tag anyone, get people in here. We're going to all get shredded. I am sorry if I forgot anyone, I know I did - but I gotta go hit the gym, or else Hairygrandpa will beat me. I hope to see others join.

Also - as a side thought - some of you may not have 18 pounds to lose. If not, I'm willing to consider alternative setups, but the idea is that this is going to be a tremendous challenge.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Back Story:
hairygrandpa and I have been running logs on our progress in the gym for some time.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/281368-fat-loss-insan1ty.html

After an injury, Hairygrandpa decided to run a 6 week cut to get back into things and since I am stalling with the last 15-20 pounds that I have to lose before reaching my goal, the Hairygrandpa threw down and challenged me.

The winner will be the person who loses the most weight (not that anyone who has lost 18 pounds is a loser) - well, he gets a sense of pride.

Unless someone has better incentives...the prizes and punishments are open for discussion.

I don't care HOW you lose the weight as long as you're not completely unsafe and don't do anything stupid and dangerous. My line for stupid and dangerous is pretty lenient since I'm eating 800 calories/day and have been for quite some time.

Everyone will have 6 weeks. I know not everyone is ready to start right now so this contest will maybe go for 8 weeks or something to let others plan, prepare and jump in. HGP and I have started as of today.

My starting weight, as of this morning, was 176.9 pounds. My goal is to lose 18 pounds.

Anyone who wants to join in the challenge can join, all are welcome, I'm willing to change the rules I laid out above as others see fit. The goal here is to do more than you think is possible. I want to get people off the couch, get them to stop thinking about achieving their goals, and give them a big push toward those goals.

Are you in?

SFreed Kaprice Jebrook bighulksmash dsade Studhorse FireTitan MrKleen73 CJNator NewAgeMayan GNO josun raul87 JulzRulz BEAST73 Woody Vikingbro wesb2387 ma70 Rand0m NoAddedHmones Bult The_Old_Guy

And so many more - spread the word, tag anyone, get people in here. We're going to all get shredded. I am sorry if I forgot anyone, I know I did - but I gotta go hit the gym, or else Hairygrandpa will beat me. I hope to see others join.

Also - as a side thought - some of you may not have 18 pounds to lose. If not, I'm willing to consider alternative setups, but the idea is that this is going to be a tremendous challenge.
**** it I'm definitely in

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I'm fuccing here !!! for support only but still here haha

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
FireTitan lifted67 mase1 smith_69 habajaba everyone get in here homies

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Totally in! Not looking good to loose 18, but I'll give it a shot!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damnit Alpha!!! Youre throwing my man card out. Im in. Going tomthe woods right now, but Ill post my beginning weight first thing in the AM. GET SOME!!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just realized I'll be cutting while in San Diego visiting my daughter. That's gonna be rough, considering the relationship I have with Mexican food. Still in though!

And my weight this morning was 188.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And if the loser is still fapping to a Hillary pic, does the looser get to pick the pic? I'm good either way (I've done worse)

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2/ yesterdays weight: 101 kg = 222,5 lbs

Repost from my log:

wishlist.jpg

Lots of contenders here! This will be fun! :fest30:

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My line for stupid and dangerous is pretty lenient since I'm eating 800 calories/day
Just noticed this. 800 calories a day??? I'm pretty sure I've spilled 800 calories on my shirt before. Props to you, man!

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
How could I not follow these shenanigans!?!?!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back Story:

Are you in?

Thanks for the invite HIT4ME. I'm not trying to lose any significant poundage but I'll def lend my support plus I'm hoping for noodz hairygrandpa;).

josun

Awards
  • Established
I'm in!!! Im gonna restart my cut on the 26th. I'm 195 right now, was 170 in July lots of stuff has happened, but now I'm ready to get back on track!!!

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
800 cals?
Prepare for muscle loss too, but I have no doubt you can do it eating so little, good luck brother subbed

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
im here for the support, but if this was a bulk contest, yea by all means.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you all for joining and following. I am excited to see what the people in here who actually are willing to give it a shot can do! I know a lot of the people I mentioned are already lean and 18 pounds is more than they need. If there is some challenging way for those people to participate, I'm game.

As for today, I will be finishing out my diet for the day around 950 calories, including a post workout shake (and thigh master routine).

I completed my normal weight lifting workout earlier this evening. Fitbit says I burned 300 calories.

Then I rode the recumbent bike at my house for 70 minutes. Bike says I burned 600 cals. Fitbit says 800.
hairygrandpa, do you smell what the rock is cooking? Are you picking up what I'm putting down?

I am cooking dinner now, so I will post more in a bit.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Thx for the invite gents! I'm so here. Unfortunately my cut has become more of a recomp mission. I'm not sure I want drop a whole lot more because I want to get big like FireTitan. :)

I'm 100% in for support and will see what I can do. But I'm not up for getting kicked in the junk if I don't. Mostly I'm in to kick FireTitan in the junk if he doesn't.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a confession. I only joined so I could collect all of the hairygrandpa noodz and post them on my website Hairygilf dot com. We get ten's of hits per day, but that will pick up once I get the tub pics.
Plus maybe I'll loose some weight. Win Win!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
**** it I'm definitely in
It wouldn't be a party without you hulk!

I'm fuccing here !!! for support only but still here haha
We all appreciate the support! Glad you are here!

How could I not follow these shenanigans!?!?!
Yes, thanks for joining. Too bad it doesn't look like you got even 8 pounds to lose.

Thanks for the invite HIT4ME. I'm not trying to lose any significant poundage but I'll def lend my support plus I'm hoping for noodz hairygrandpa;).
Bro, I know you don't have 18 pounds to lose. Good to have you here anyway, the support is invaluable.

Wasn't invited but I'm here hahaha
Sorry my man, trust me, you are welcome! I am glad you are here. Are you joining the crazy cut, or supporting?

im here for the support, but if this was a bulk contest, yea by all means.
Another lean guy who has already crossed this bridge. We need you all! Again, thanks for the support!

Thank you all for the support. I am hoping to get a bunch of people in here losing some serious weight and every guy above has been there done that and I know it will be great having you along and helping us all.

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Here for the support and knowledge love to see how yal do this thing

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
It wouldn't be a party without you hulk!

We all appreciate the support! Glad you are here!

Yes, thanks for joining. Too bad it doesn't look like you got even 8 pounds to lose.

Bro, I know you don't have 18 pounds to lose. Good to have you here anyway, the support is invaluable.

Sorry my man, trust me, you are welcome! I am glad you are here. Are you joining the crazy cut, or supporting?

Another lean guy who has already crossed this bridge. We need you all! Again, thanks for the support!

Thank you all for the support. I am hoping to get a bunch of people in here losing some serious weight and every guy above has been there done that and I know it will be great having you along and helping us all.
Probably a record multi quote

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damnit Alpha!!! Youre throwing my man card out. Im in. Going tomthe woods right now, but Ill post my beginning weight first thing in the AM. GET SOME!!
Yes! I can't wait to see you shredded up my friend! I know you will make this competitive.

Just realized I'll be cutting while in San Diego visiting my daughter. That's gonna be rough, considering the relationship I have with Mexican food. Still in though!

And my weight this morning was 188.
I am glad you are stepping up man. I know you may not have 18 pounds to lose, but I am glad you are on board and competing. I hope this is going to be fun and exciting for everyone, and I think with everyone who has already joined (and hopefully even more will join soon), this will get people to take it to the next level and that we all learn.

Just noticed this. 800 calories a day??? I'm pretty sure I've spilled 800 calories on my shirt before. Props to you, man!
Yeah man. Check my log. I've been doing a lot of low calorie work and now HGP is following suit.

I'am in to Win!
You better be ready to work! Don't forget to post your start weight and starting date! Excited to see you bring it!

I'm in!!! Im gonna restart my cut on the 26th. I'm 195 right now, was 170 in July lots of stuff has happened, but now I'm ready to get back on track!!!
Sounds like this came right at the perfect time for you! I know you've been busy dealing with a ton of personal stuff, I hope that is clearing up and I am excited to see you right back at 170 in no time!

Can I just say my start weight is 260?
You can do what you want. But you are only cheating yourself. /commercial from 1987.

Thx for the invite gents! I'm so here. Unfortunately my cut has become more of a recomp mission. I'm not sure I want drop a whole lot more because I want to get big like FireTitan. :)

I'm 100% in for support and will see what I can do. But I'm not up for getting kicked in the junk if I don't. Mostly I'm in to kick FireTitan in the junk if he doesn't.
No one is going to kick you in the junk for trying. I get if you have different goals. If you want to participate and alter what you are trying to do, you are more than welcome to join in.

I will be kicking Firetitan, sfreed and hairygrandpa in the junk, but that's because they deserve it.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
800 cals?
Prepare for muscle loss too, but I have no doubt you can do it eating so little, good luck brother subbed

We will see how it turns out. I've been pretty much below 1000 calories per day since May 10th with some breaks and cheats. So far I've maintained strength pretty well. Maybe even gained a little (very little). But I'm fat...need to get lean right now more than I need to build muscle ...for now.

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
Ill gain 18 lbs, and post pictures of delicious foods to make you all miserable. Mwahahahaha

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A little about me, 53 years old, 6'0" and 188 pounds as of this morning. 2 adult children who are grown and gone, 4 grand kids and married for 32 years. Background on me is the same as several others here. Let my self go and had a bunch of really bad habits. Went from 250 down to 170 over the course of 10 months. Weight has been anywhere from 180 - 190 over the last 3 years as I try to build up some form of muscle. Still fighting some belly fat, mainly because of Mexican food. Work related stress is probably a bigger issue than I'll admit. When I saw HIT4ME discussing this earlier today I was all about it. A deadline and committing to something is just what I need to actually do it! I'll change my workout routine to an old school push / pull / legs 3 days a week program, with 3 days of trail running (my preferred cardio) 6 miles per day. And I will be officially beginning on Monday, due to out of state meetings for the next 2 days, followed by working all weekend.

And I can't let hairygrandpa be the only noodz, so here in all my pudgy glory..............

6weekbegining.jpg

(and after seeing this, maybe I should do the whole 18 pounds )

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Daaham thanks for the invite guys. I'll do it but I'm starting Monday if that's cool?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A little about me, 53 years old, 6'0" and 188 pounds as of this morning. 2 adult children who are grown and gone, 4 grand kids and married for 32 years. Background on me is the same as several others here. Let my self go and had a bunch of really bad habits. Went from 250 down to 170 over the course of 10 months. Weight has been anywhere from 180 - 190 over the last 3 years as I try to build up some form of muscle. Still fighting some belly fat, mainly because of Mexican food. Work related stress is probably a bigger issue than I'll admit. When I saw HIT4ME discussing this earlier today I was all about it. A deadline and committing to something is just what I need to actually do it! I'll change my workout routine to an old school push / pull / legs 3 days a week program, with 3 days of trail running (my preferred cardio) 6 miles per day. And I will be officially beginning on Monday, due to out of state meetings for the next 2 days, followed by working all weekend.

And I can't let hairygrandpa be the only noodz, so here in all my pudgy glory..............

View attachment 140223

Nah...if you lose 18 pounds -all what's left are leathery nipples...
Seriously, I would bulk instead of cutting!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a confession. I only joined so I could collect all of the hairygrandpa noodz and post them on my website Hairygilf dot com. We get ten's of hits per day, but that will pick up once I get the tub pics.
Plus maybe I'll loose some weight. Win Win!
Perv!...

I like you!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you all for joining and following. I am excited to see what the people in here who actually are willing to give it a shot can do! I know a lot of the people I mentioned are already lean and 18 pounds is more than they need. If there is some challenging way for those people to participate, I'm game.

As for today, I will be finishing out my diet for the day around 950 calories, including a post workout shake (and thigh master routine).

I completed my normal weight lifting workout earlier this evening. Fitbit says I burned 300 calories.

Then I rode the recumbent bike at my house for 70 minutes. Bike says I burned 600 cals. Fitbit says 800.
hairygrandpa, do you smell what the rock is cooking? Are you picking up what I'm putting down?

I am cooking dinner now, so I will post more in a bit.
Dinner? What's that? My English is no bueno...

Be aware , when the last day comes and it's weight-in time, I'll shave my rug, cut my toenails (total:8oz) and will win!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Started:
101 kg = 222,5 lbs

Day 3 / 04.37am :
98.8kg = 217.8167lbs

4.7lbs lost

scale.jpg

Prepare fireworks and confetti... LOL

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in. I'll have to weigh myself tomorrow before fluids. Pretty sure i'm somewhere around 236.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In. I have 20 to give.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Started:
101 kg = 222,5 lbs

Day 3 / 04.37am :
98.8kg = 217.8167lbs

4.7lbs lost

Prepare fireworks and confetti... LOL
Dang!!! Right out of the gate! Awesome job (or awesome bowel movement?)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

View attachment 140223

Umm, are you in the right thread? Normally you past the "after" photo...well...after.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Game on!! If I don't drop the 18....you can give me a swift kick in the coin purse!!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HIT4ME... thanks for the invite brother!! I needed a bit of competition to boost my mojo

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Apparently my diet has slipped
More than I thought, because Im back to 221.2 this morning. This is going to be EPIC!!!!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nah...if you lose 18 pounds -all what's left are leathery nipples...
Seriously, I would bulk instead of cutting!
In 6 weeks there will be a bulk like no other!
And you say leathery nipples like it's a bad thing

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
HIT4ME... thanks for the invite brother!! I needed a bit of competition to boost my mojo
Don't thank me! I thank you for joining in! This was hairygrandpa's challenge to me, and then SFreed wanted in (honestly don't see why, he's pretty lean but thrilled to have him), and then it grew into this. I think that the people on this board are capable of so much, and no matter how hard we work, we get comfortable and fall into patterns. My hope is that this thread will show us just how much someone can accomplish when they put their mind to it (we always underestimate ourselves), motivate a bunch of people to take control, and just be a general kick in the butt for all of us.

Thanks hairygrandpa for the original kick in the butt!

Apparently my diet has slipped
More than I thought, because Im back to 221.2 this morning. This is going to be EPIC!!!!
You just keep trying to pad your numbers man. I know you're 215. No need to play around, haha.

Can we do this again after Christmas?
Nope. You're either in now, or you're out. When opportunity knocks, you'd better be ready to answer. :)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
217 lbs now. @ 25% bf.
let's see what the next six weeks brings!

Running bloods pre and post.