Face bloat/fat

Pmo1212

Awards
I tend to hold a lot of fat in my face from bulking idk if it's genetic or not. Will my face get thinner as I cut? Does anybody else get a round face from bulking. It's kind of annoying honestly.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Some people carry more face fat than others. If you gain there when bulking, then it's likely you'll also lose there when cutting. The fat pads in your face and grow and shrink just like fat stores in other parts of your body.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Everyone is different, but many people show weight gain in their face. My face and chin is much rounder when I'm bulking, but when I'm lean its noticeably thinner and my jaw is more defined. Everyone holds bodyfat differently though

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
It will follow suit with all other fat as you cut, just keep on keeping on sir.

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
Could be cortisol related, or most likely just genetics. I am bulking and my face definitely looks fuller as well.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I tend to hold a lot of fat in my face from bulking idk if it's genetic or not. Will my face get thinner as I cut? Does anybody else get a round face from bulking. It's kind of annoying honestly.
it's all genetic. When I diet for shows, my face is the last to lose the baby fat or in my case, adult fat......

Pmo1212

Awards
Yeah I figured it was genetic people in my family tend to hold a good amount of fat in the face also. Ay man noticed your account says your from Boston haha I'm from the Cambridge area

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I figured it was genetic people in my family tend to hold a good amount of fat in the face also. Ay man noticed your account says your from Boston haha I'm from the Cambridge area
Nice, I love boarder of Ct....do you work in the pharma/biotech world?

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Could be water weight as well. Many things could the reason. Are you taking any hormones?