Advice for weight loss with EC stack and yohimbine

vawrestling

Awards
Hey everyone, I'll jump into the information. Doing EC Stack and have yohimbine HCL. Done hours of research but need help for my specific scenario. I'm cutting a large amount of weight over next month or two. I do cross country 5 days a week and wrestling 3, saturdays are my off days. So I know I need a caloric deficit to cut efficiently which I've been working on. I was wondering how I should time everything. I usually have my runs at 0700, thats 4 days a week, and wrestling in the evenings on 3 days a week. How should i time these two supplements, protein, etc.? Should I be doing yohimbine at like 0600, then EC stack at like 10:00 and 2:00? How should I time food with this? Fasted cardio? Best time for breakfast if any, how should I fast and all food within a certain hour range? BTW wrestling is usually at 6 PM so have time for stack to cool down. Really need help with using these properly and to 100% maximize everything. And yes I'm aware of the risks and I don't have any history of disease, blood pressure problems, etc. Thanks for all help and input!