Supps for insulin resistance (love handles) apple vinegar?

deividloko

Awards
Hi i readed that apple vinegar works like wonders for love handles, because boost insulin sensitivity, how to take it how many tablespoon a day and timing, and another supp that boost insulin sensitivity bros?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For anything natural, ACV is decent. So is cinnamon. Add some cinnamon to all of your meals. You can even carb cycle or just time carbs pre and post workout.

For supplements, I would vouch for SlinMax. It is a complete GDA with proven ingredients at the right doses. It is great for controlling blood sugar, reducing bloat and help drive nutrients to muscles.

Na-R-ALA also reduces blood sugar and improves glycogen storage thanks to its actions with GLUT-4 (an important glucose transporter in the body). The dose in SlinMax is a full dose.

Agmatine improves glucose uptake and insulin sensitivity of skeletal muscles.and glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue. Agmatine stimulates the release of beta-endorphin that helps move glucose out of the bloodstream and into muscle tissue. Agmatine also helps with a muscle pump. Taking SlinMax pre workout with a carb heavy meal helps produce epic pumps. Agmatine also helps with muscle fullness. People often say SlinMax gives them a "food pump", Think of your post workout pump, but just from eating!

Berberine is effective at controlling insulin levels and glucose disposal. Berberine activates Adenosine Monophosphate-Activated Protein Kinase (AMPK) while inhibiting Protein-Tyrosine Phosphatase 1B (PTP1B).[6] AMPK activation improves insulin sensitivity and glucose transport in the body

These are the most important ingredients in SlinMa, in my opinion and will help improve body composition, even from those that do not tolerate carbs very well.

Nutriverse has 20% off SlinMax until Tuesday!

speclk19

Awards
For anything natural, ACV is decent. So is cinnamon. Add some cinnamon to all of your meals. You can even carb cycle or just time carbs pre and post workout.
I agree with the above. I take a shot of Apple Cider Vinegar before every meal and I also add some cinnamon to my black coffee in the mornings. To further mitigate your body's insulin response to any meal I would also consume some fiber each time you eat. For me, I just grab a small handful of raw almonds.

Obviously, the only exception is after training where you want a nice big insulin response.

deividloko

Awards
I agree with the above. I take a shot of Apple Cider Vinegar before every meal and I also add some cinnamon to my black coffee in the mornings. To further mitigate your body's insulin response to any meal I would also consume some fiber each time you eat. For me, I just grab a small handful of raw almonds.

Obviously, the only exception is after training where you want a nice big insulin response.
Thank you bro nice tips, then i will take a tablespoon in each carb meal, and add some cinnamon to black coffee, and use cayenne un meals i need to loss this love handless fast

Cole Dreyer

Cole Dreyer

Awards
Some of my favorite GDAs are Chromium and Gymenema Sylvestrate (I think that is correct spelling)

But in terms of getting rid of love handles lower body fat and dieting is what is really going to do that. I wouldn't count on GDA's to work nay magic there.

Mitch2405

Mitch2405

Awards
Hi deividloko don't worry about supplement if you are trying to increase insulin sensitivity. Tackle this one with diet, you need to reprogram how your body uses insulin and other hormones have a big role to play in this as well as what you put in your body.

Hit a 14 day carb detox then slowly increase carbs back into your diet starting with dinner using high fibre carbs like pumpkin or sweet potato and pretty of greens. Starting the reintroduction with dinner means an increase in HGH and dopamine over the next few hours and a better sleep so lower cortisol, higher test and better results. All of this in turn will ensure your body can utilise insulin much more efficiently.

You may feel pretty run down after the first 5 days or so but will pick back up gradually if you eat wholesome foods so high protein high fat and lots of fibrous greens like broccoli Brussel sprouts, spinach, beans and such.

Protein should only include eggs, red meat, chicken and preferably the majority from pink fleshed fish such as salmon. Get your fats from animal products such as butter and egg yolks and plants like coconut oil or nuts. Do not be scared of saturated fats that come from an unprocessed natural food as they will do wonders for your testosterone levels!!

Lots of info here for you just ask away and if you would like any documents or data let me know and I shall provide.

Reactions: Jag
Mitch2405

Mitch2405

Awards
Also any fermented foods like apple cider vinegar, kombucha or sauerkraut as the yeasts and probiotics will really help break down foods and help with digestion so you will use food much more efficiently