Diet ideas for fat loss fast get rid of love handles

D

deividloko

Awards
Hi i think is a good idea to put a thread with our experiences on diets to share knowledge for speed up fat loss and supps that help
For example:
CKD diet, IF, Velocity diet, Carb cicling, eat stop eat
yohimbine hcl, alphamine, norcodrene
methods and explaining

Rikrodgers

Rikrodgers

Awards
What worked for me was a hybrid IF/Carb-Cycling approach along with either density-based training (happy to explain if required) or lactic acid training to boost GH levels.

9 weeks ago I couldn't shake the horrible little b*stards, now I have a more defined v-muscle at the front which you can actually follow round the back, instead of seeing it disappear into fat! Haha.

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
PSMF has work better than any diet for me. with strength training
KETO second best option with strength training + cardio

Supplements - EC Stack .

J

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
Keto. DNP at 200-400mg 10 days. Sauna suit to get rid of water you might think is fat. ECA for energy and hunger control. Good luck.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
As long as you're in a calorie deficit, any diet setup will work. For some keto can be a great method of approach, but for others it may be difficult and unsustainable given different circumstances. For me personally, I love the CKD diet. I live alone and work from home, so eating a keto diet is simple. But for others with families and relying on others to prepare their meals, keto can a huge pain in the ass.

Carb cycling is another diet strategy that works well for me too. Between cycling carbs and CKD I'm able to stay pretty lean year round. I've tried IF in the past and didn't see too much benefit from it. The only reason I implemented it was due to a busy college/work schedule. But fasted all morning won't put you at an advantage over eating smaller meals throughout the day - its all about total calorie intake.

As far as supplementation goes - my favorite products are the OG Alphamine (which is becoming hard to get), EC stack, and Oxymax XT. Before PES changed the profile, the original Alphamine was my go-to product. Great energy, amazing taste, and great appetite suppression. the EC stack is another favorite. It gives me great energy, but it can often give me trouble sleeping and cause some jittery-ness. Oxymax XT is a more balanced thermogenic that provides amazing clean energy, mental clarity, and appetite suppression. I really enjoy the way I feel throughout the day while using Oxymax XT, and I'm able to focus on my work and be very productive. I find that Oxymax XT gives me a much cleaner, more sustained energy than most other fat burner products I've tried, and it really helps control my hunger

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Fancy diet strategies can all be ignored if this needs to be asked really.

If you can't maintain a calorie deficit no trick in the book will help you magically lose the body fat.

I suggest you choose whatever dietary method you find suits your lifestyle and is maintainable for you.

From there create a calorie deficit, and then stick to it.

Reactions: Jag
D

deividloko

Awards
What worked for me was a hybrid IF/Carb-Cycling approach along with either density-based training (happy to explain if required) or lactic acid training to boost GH levels.

9 weeks ago I couldn't shake the horrible little b*stards, now I have a more defined v-muscle at the front which you can actually follow round the back, instead of seeing it disappear into fat! Haha.
Sounds good bro, can you explain your method?

Rikrodgers

Rikrodgers

Awards
Sounds good bro, can you explain your method?
Density training? Sure, I'll give you an example of what I use below. You can do it 3 or 4 days a week, just make sure you change-out the exercises each day so you're hitting other compounds in the first phase, multi-joint in the second phase and isolations in the final phase...

Round 1 & Round 2: Set a timer for 5 mins - Superset these 2 exercises without break until the time is up
Squat - 6 reps (pick a weight you'd generally use for 10-12 reps)
B/O Barbell Row - 6 Reps (pick a weight you'd generally use for 10-12 reps)
After Round 1, rest 2 mins (max) and then increase the weights by 5-10%. Go again for round 2.

Round 3 & Round 4: Set a timer for 6 mins - Superset these 3 exercises without break until the time is up
Reverse Lunge - 6-8 reps
Dumbbell Bench Press - 6-8 reps
Upright Row - 6-8 reps
After Round 3, rest 2 mins (max) and then increase the weights by 5-10%. Go again for round 4.

Round 5 & Round 6: Set a timer for 4 mins - Superset these 2 exercises without break until the time is up
Bicep Curl - 6 reps
Lateral Raise - 6 reps
After Round 5, rest 2 mins (max), keep the same weights and go again for round 6.

The aim of the game is to try and complete as many sets of the prescribed reps in the allocated time. If you work fast, but maintain form you should get through between 4 and 7 sets of each exercise in the first and second rounds, for example. keep track of your progress and try to beat it the following week by either getting through more sets or increasing the weights.

And that's basically it! If you keep the rest periods at 2 mins you should be done in an hour. It's brutal, but so much fun. Plus this type of training should help naturally give you an added T-boost!

D

deividloko

Awards
Density training? Sure, I'll give you an example of what I use below. You can do it 3 or 4 days a week, just make sure you change-out the exercises each day so you're hitting other compounds in the first phase, multi-joint in the second phase and isolations in the final phase...

Round 1 & Round 2: Set a timer for 5 mins - Superset these 2 exercises without break until the time is up
Squat - 6 reps (pick a weight you'd generally use for 10-12 reps)
B/O Barbell Row - 6 Reps (pick a weight you'd generally use for 10-12 reps)
After Round 1, rest 2 mins (max) and then increase the weights by 5-10%. Go again for round 2.

Round 3 & Round 4: Set a timer for 6 mins - Superset these 3 exercises without break until the time is up
Reverse Lunge - 6-8 reps
Dumbbell Bench Press - 6-8 reps
Upright Row - 6-8 reps
After Round 3, rest 2 mins (max) and then increase the weights by 5-10%. Go again for round 4.

Round 5 & Round 6: Set a timer for 4 mins - Superset these 2 exercises without break until the time is up
Bicep Curl - 6 reps
Lateral Raise - 6 reps
After Round 5, rest 2 mins (max), keep the same weights and go again for round 6.

The aim of the game is to try and complete as many sets of the prescribed reps in the allocated time. If you work fast, but maintain form you should get through between 4 and 7 sets of each exercise in the first and second rounds, for example. keep track of your progress and try to beat it the following week by either getting through more sets or increasing the weights.

And that's basically it! If you keep the rest periods at 2 mins you should be done in an hour. It's brutal, but so much fun. Plus this type of training should help naturally give you an added T-boost!
Nice workout style, thank you bro for share your knowledge

Cole Dreyer

Cole Dreyer

Awards
Fancy diet strategies can all be ignored if this needs to be asked really.

If you can't maintain a calorie deficit no trick in the book will help you magically lose the body fat.

I suggest you choose whatever dietary method you find suits your lifestyle and is maintainable for you.

From there create a calorie deficit, and then stick to it.

This. Too many people try to get cute when trying to lose fat. The bottom line is that you need to be in a deficit and consistently remain in one.

Yes some nutritional tweaks and some supplementation can help but if you are not in a deficit then do not expect any kind of magic.

G

GusWoltmann

Awards
Discipline. Calorie deficit and hard work in the gym goes a long way.

K

Killcure666

Awards
Agree with ^^^

Discipline over time, especially in the kitchen. It takes time, physiologically speaking studies have show the the human body can only lose about 400g of fat per week (roughly 1lbs)

Log your calories, learn to cook, meet your macros and stay at a deficit. Drink lots of water, eat lots of protein. Focus on fiber and veggies.

Couple this with cardio 1-2x per week with a full body training split 4x per week and you are on your way to a leaner harder stronger physique.

As far as supps go, I've never found anything to be a game changer when it comes to weight loss. Stimulants indirectly help since they give you more energy to do more activities and burn more calories. Black coffee works great and is a wicked anti oxidant!

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
I've been stim free for a year or so now and noticed much more fat loss and better body composition due to lower cortisol levels. Although I thought they were great from the appetite suppression they were actually making me fatter.

I generally have a low carb approach anyway but I lowered my protein, increased my veges and dramatically increased fats like butter and olive oil. Any veges gets smothered in butter and any meat or egg meals gets cooked in oil and butter and more added to the meal once it's cooked.

Variety with the veges was key for me. Not just broccoli and cauli every day.

Weekends I eat whatever I want.

I lowered the intensity of my training and have fun with it now rather than treating it like a second job. I still train hard but I rest a lot more.

I feel good all the time and my injuries have gone and I look better than when I was training 110% and eating mountains of protein and shakes.

For me the take away message was to forget every bad thing I've been told about saturated fat. It's probably my biggest macro. Fish Oil did NOTHING for me but I do eat salmon or rainbow trout once or twice a week. I don't need to have a blood test to tell me my waist is smaller and my testosterone levels have increased because of this change.

You can't argue with results. I'm never hungry and I've never looked or felt better.

Athletes eat and train. They don't diet and exercise.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
noticed much more fat loss and better body composition due to lower cortisol levels. Although I thought they were great from the appetite suppression they were actually making me fatter.

Except raised cortisol is also an important step for fat loss.

The calorie deficit alone and low energy balance would in turn raise your cortisol anyways; and trigger fatty acid breakdown.

Unless you have a medical issue stimulant use should only ever help fat loss. Great that you reached your goal without them though, kudos!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keto. DNP at 200-400mg 10 days. Sauna suit to get rid of water you might think is fat. ECA for energy and hunger control. Good luck.
Why don't you just advise he stop eating and make himself vomit. I mean if you are gonna go DNP + sauna suit, might as well do all the other stupid **** too