need help on exercises

silentroar

Awards
guys i want help if any once call tell me exercise for maximum fat loss on how many days i should train after how many days i should take off day,
and basically need workout program/routine for fat loss.

guy plz help a noob guy here

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd say if you're serious about fat loss you should be doing some type of training everyday whether its lifting or doing alittle cardio. I will do cardio every morning when I am cutting.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Keep in mind, you can never out work a bad diet. First impotence of cutting is your diet, next is cardio.

The number of days you train is going to be contingent on a couple factors... workout style, and amount of cardio. Everyone is different, some guys will advocate 3 days per week, while others will workout 6 days. I personally do 3 days on, one day off, repeat. IMO, If you are running every day (not walk/run), I say keep it to 20 min. max. If you do every other day, 30 max. This will help you over the long haul.

As LeanEngineer pointed out, even if you are not lifting, you should have "active rest days." Basically, that means you move, take a hike, go biking, cut the grass.... What does your current workout plan look like?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Diet. that's what will do 90% of the work for any fat loss you want to achieve.

For simplicity sake, check out some of the basic programs that have diet and training plans on bb. com They're really simple and laid out nicely and will be absilutely perfect for a new guy just wanting to get into the game.