Vasoburn Supplement

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Would really like to hear some testimonials on how effective this product worked for you. I suffer from mild adrenal fatigue so basically I can't handle any stimulants at all before crashing hard, and the ingredient label on this product looks promising and I don't believe any stimulants other than the mild yohimbine hcl which I can handle quite easily. Was curious to try this out. I also have a lot of the original Alphamine by PES and would be curious which would work better for me. I'm currently 32 years old, on TRT, stand 5'10", weigh 185lb, 12-13% bf and would like to get in the single digits with a good diet, fasted morning cardio prior to running an anabolic cycle early this Fall of Test Prop, Masteron, and Hexadrone. Thanks guys.

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Oh hell yes, maybe I should run it with the Test Prop and Mast or prior to get the shredz I want.

DocOptimzed

DocOptimzed

Awards
Oh hell yes, maybe I should run it with the Test Prop and Mast or prior to get the shredz I want.
Have you tried VasoSeven and do you see a use for it or would you just stick to the VasoBurn?

DocOptimzed

DocOptimzed

Awards
Vasoseven is more for reverse dieting. Been using it for my post show rebound and am still pretty damn lean and up 20lbs
I'm 6'3 and 315lbs and my biggest problem is water retention I have a "flat stomach" but and are far from defined there starting to show...I'm going to try this within the next few days thanks for this review

Modern770

Awards
I wanted to ask Everyone... I just purchased this for the last stubborn weight on my Hams I have been using the product 2 to 3 times a day and I am on fire..FIRE... I mean after I apply I get instant burning.... it's torcher... Is this normal, and am I suppose to wrap up afterward. Please help me with how to make the burning to stop and am I suppose to wrap the areas??

Last edited:
BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wanted to ask Everyone... I just purchased this for the last stubborn weight on my Hams I have been using the product 2 to 3 times a day and I am on fire..FIRE... I mean after I apply I get instant burning.... it's torcher... Is this normal, and am I suppose to wrap up afterward. Please help me with how to make the burning to stop and am I suppose to wrap the areas??

I used Vasoburn, and I had no problem with the Burn..

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I used Vasoburn, and I had no problem with the Burn..
Huh? You used vasoburn and it didn't burn and now it does?