Advice w/bodyfat Cut or Bulk?

T

Takman001

Awards
I been cutting nearly 6months From 79kg/174lbs at around 25+% bodyfat
Now at 66kg/145lbs (i have made ALOT of diet mistakes but learnt from next time)
Been on keto with carbups and yohimbine cycles.

QUESTION
From the photo what bodyfat you reckon i am?
Should I start a clean bulk or continue to cut?

Worried because I have lost a HUGe lot of muscle, look small and gone from medium top, 32inch wasit to extrasmall top and 29inch waist.
But would I be at worse position to gain fat whilst clean bulking

Attachments

JP10

JP10

Awards
It is ultimately up to you. In my opinion I would say a clean bulk would be best, but this is also a guy that prefers some size over being extremely lean.

But as you said even you think you look somewhat small. That would be enough for me to say "Alright lets get this sh1t in gear and start putting on some muscle".

Your bodyfat already seems pretty low. If you do a clean bulk correctly you shouldn't gain much bodyfat. Just play with your macros until you are eating enough to be putting on some weight, but not gaining the extra fat. Everyone is different so I can't tell you how to exactly do that, you just have to figure it out.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Great progress bro, lookin solid! It really depends on what you want to see in your physique. If it were up to me, I'd spend another 4-6 weeks in a light deficit to close out the summer, and then begin upping your calories in September and clean bulk. You're in a good position to go in either direction in terms of cutting or bulking, so its really up to you.