Something to help with new cut... Supps?

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I've stayed pretty lean for about 7 years. I'm starting to notice more chest and lower belly fat that I'm jot happy about. I've never really had to worry about what I ate etc to stay decent looking. That's what I'm after, just an average looking body well average athletic body. Not looking to win any shows here lol.

Anyway, I'm starting to cut here a bit and it's hell. Does anyone have any suggestions on supps that will help the pains hahaha. Ive done EC previously and really don't wanna tax my body anymore than I have to. Looking to go the fat burner / appetite crush/ focus way this time.

I hobestly have no idea what's out there. Just looking for support

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Ignit3 works pretty well for appetite suppression as well as euphoric energy. I can't testify for calories burnt, but the way each ingredient lines up seems to be rather interesting. Definitely burns fat when fasted.

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I can loose the lbs while cutting calories, but supp support is always nice.

I thought St John's wort was bad news? I can't remember what I seen but just remember the name not pertaining to something good, as once was though

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend Oxymax XT if you're looking for appetite suppression and increased focus. Oxymax XT contains Eria Jarensis which delivers great mental clarity and focus. It isn't an overstimmed thermogenic either, so you won't feel jittery or anxious. The energy it delivers is smooth and it provides great focus and energy. Ignit3 is also another great suggestion, both are great products.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
2nd for Ignit3, after 4 days it def. suppressed my appetite... .you could also try PES alphamine.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would recommend Oxymax XT if you're looking for appetite suppression and increased focus. Oxymax XT contains Eria Jarensis which delivers great mental clarity and focus. It isn't an overstimmed thermogenic either, so you won't feel jittery or anxious. The energy it delivers is smooth and it provides great focus and energy. Ignit3 is also another great suggestion, both are great products.
x2 for OxyMax XT. In addition to what John stated, OxyMax XT contains a full serving of forskolin, which is an amazing ingredient when cutting. Forskolin has the ability to raise cAMP levels, thus helping on loss fat and gain lean mass. That is the goal during a cut. The extract is also 95% which aids in not having GI distress which can happen with some lower extracts. Here are some good articles on the ingredient!

https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/burn-fat-pile-on-muscle-with-forskolin

https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/dont-kill-the-messenger

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I can loose the lbs while cutting calories, but supp support is always nice.

I thought St John's wort was bad news? I can't remember what I seen but just remember the name not pertaining to something good, as once was though
St. John's wort can better your mood when cutting carbs lol. But I do like how oxymax xt gives you forskolin with higenamine. Not sure how well the amentoflavone would be absorbed but that also a plus!

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So can anyone really pick Oxymax and Ignit3 apart in terms of which one would be better and why? Or are they just that, a different product to achieve the same end goal?

Depending what I buy, should I get two bottles? Or do I need just one?

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Imo they're both geared towards fat loss rather than general weight loss. Neither would be a bad choice. Amount depends on how long you wanna cut lol

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So can anyone really pick Oxymax and Ignit3 apart in terms of which one would be better and why? Or are they just that, a different product to achieve the same end goal?

Depending what I buy, should I get two bottles? Or do I need just one?
If you look around the supplement section, you will see that users says Ignite is very strong in terms of energy. If tat is what you want, go for it. Like I mentioned before, I would go with any fat burner with forskolin or at least add it. Forskolin is a great ingredient, especially when cutting. If you read any of the two links I posted above, you'd see that.

The stims in OxyMax XT are not overbearing and the formula provides for a good boost in energy and a great euphoric feeling which can be noticed from the first dose.

In terms of how many bottles/weeks, that depends on how long you're going to cut. Generally, people diet for 8-16 weeks. I would pick up two bottles and run it for 8 weeks. After 8 weeks, it is suggested to take a 4 week break.

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man. I'm on my cell and I'm going to pop in and read them. Appreciate it

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does the Oxymax xt have any thyroid effecting supps in it

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does the Oxymax xt have any thyroid effecting supps in it
No, it will provide a nice thermo feel though. Were you looking for something that does? Most of the decent ones are gone, I used to mess around with 3,3 supps, but they always made me feel run down after week or 2.

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No actually I wasn't. I didn't want to get mixed up with those honestly

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No actually I wasn't. I didn't want to get mixed up with those honestly
Perfect,

Then OxyMax XT will treat you nicely. The mood enhancement and F95 alone make it worth the money. The stim and therm are icing on top.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
You can take this with a grain of salt as I rep for them but I really do love my morning dose of BPS Combustion, I pound 16 oz ice water with 1 pill in the morning, keeps me charged throughout my shift, appetite kicks in about 3-4 hours later. No jitters, no crash, take another pill about an hour or so before my preworkout in the late afternoon, like 4pm or so gtg.

Don't always take it on weekends and then I'll pig out a bit here or there but have still lost 10 pounds in a month with a pretty lax diet on it. so that's my take.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
I've used EvoMuse stuff recently; Epitome & Ammo, both non stim so would stack well with a stim.
Epitome uses the leptin pathways so you don't need a refeed day etc!

I've just gone back to OG Alphamine, as I like the stim feeling pre fasted workout, and it's a nice pick me up if I'm tired in the afternoon! Bonus of powder you can dose to suit you.

Ignit3 for me; did work, but I didn't feel it was a clean energy if that makes sense, and I was crashing in an afternoon.

max d

Awards
  • Established
I'm a big fan of a couple cups of coffee in the morning and a diet soda in the afternoon to help fight cravings... Cheap and effective

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Cinnamon is helpful with cravings...

thatskindafun

Awards
Dexaprine XR blows the other stuff away in this thread.

jathan_howe

Awards
I'm gonna second EvoMuse products as well. I'm using Eviscerate Smolder for topical localized fat loss around my chest and abs, BRITE at 3 squirts 3 times a day, and using Olympus Labs Ignit3 at 3 or 4 caps a day. I usually weigh myself in the morning after I use the bathroom and I usually come in around 151. Today I weighed myself at night, when we tend to weigh the most during our day. In two days, only two days, my weight is now down to 148. I've lost three (more since I weighed myself at night this time) pounds in two days. I look leaner through the shoulders and forearms, and drier in the chest and upper abs. I would typically attribute such a quick weight drop to lower carbs and a subsequent glycogen drop, but I've been eating at this level for a while now and maintaing this weight of 151 so that's not the variable at play. I can't wait to see how I look in the morning.