Weight loss then Bulk

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would love to hear others psyche on this...

I am baffled when people ask for advice, diet down, cut bodyfat only to bulk back up. And much of it isn't even a "clean bulk"

Was reading a thread on another forum; person was in the 20+% BF range, got down to teens only to say he wants to bulk up.....

Speak on this

rhoadx

Awards
  • Established
Cut down to a lower body fat %, then insulin sensitivity is improved leading to better nutrient partitioning, resulting in a better muscle to fat gain. Just do a slow gain phase and results will be better

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
A lot of people will cut down and then realize that they don't have enough underlying muscle to really look the way they want to or thought they would. The result would be the need to bulk and add some mass before cutting again.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I guess it is all a matter of opinion. I want mass but also want abs.... Have a great weekend.

xanderjd

Awards
Most of the guys here are like that...even worse, they won't really do a true cut.

They'll diet for a month or so then put on mass

I've been reducing my body fat for the past 4 or 5 months now and hear about it daily.

I won't even consider adding muscle until I'm a minimum of 13% and am currently sitting at around 20