Clen, yohimbine hcl and caffeine

ilkyspony

ilkyspony

Awards
My "trainer" recommends I take a Clen/Yoh HCL/Caffeine/Baby aspirin before fasted morning cardio. What are your experiences with this stack or a similar stack?

I know this is an open ended question so if you need any specifics on me, just ask. Thanks in advance.

PS: I did search and couldn't find anything to answer my specific question.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Have you used Clen or Y HCl before?

If no for either, try it solo first.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Stacking all of those together is a lot at once. Definitely start with ephedrine if you've never used it before. The EC stack works great on its own.

I would never recommend anyone stacking Clen and y-hcl together though, that would be a bit extreme IMO. What have you used before?

hercules1993

Awards
I havecycle 120mcg clen/30mg yoh hcl everyday.. The clen i bought asfar as i know isnt strong that much but i had no sides so far (VPT lab) that was my first time using clen and i been using yoh before.
I also ran 75mg test prop eod and 50mg win ed
I can just say that i would suggest u to run ECA first then for last 4-6 weeks use clen + yoh
Cuz clen doesnt give u energy.. For me it works other way- i was sleepy and mentaly ****ed up so yoh hcl with clen is nice to stack with for increased energy.

And the most important thing do not care about ur weight.. Dont check it every day.. Do that every week or even every two weeks. Keep ur diet on minus kcal and eat well- you will be satisfaced! And listen to ur couch bro he knows what hes doing - just relax

hercules1993

Awards
By no side effects after clen i mean very bad sides like shaking hands and others. I was just sleepy and mentally like "dont speak to me" "go away" "**** off" "what u looking at" but i am very agressive person naturally

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I tend to agree, seems like alot and more research seems to be saying that an aspirin is not necessary.

What type of cardio are you doing?

speclk19

Awards
If you're taking Clen, that's all you need. Baby Aspirin is unnecessary in all but the obese. 200 mg caffeine + Yohimbine before fasted cardio will work just fine. Ephedrine + 200 mg caffeine is still the best route, in my opinion. However, taking ephedrine 3 times p/day (25 mg per) made me irritable and also effected me in the bedroom (constricted blood flow to important areas) so just start at one dose and see how your body reacts.

ilkyspony

ilkyspony

Awards
HIIT on a treadmill right now. I'd prefer bike or elliptical but I dont have those in my basement