on and off for 18 months feel stuck in a rut

stevopritch

Awards
hi guys first time post long time lurking, so much good information so props to you all.

i have now been stuck in a rut for 6 months my lifts are going up and i keep pushing myself everytime i enter the gym, but i can never seem to drop my body fat below whatever i am at now im currently aiming to eat about 2200 calories a day with most of my foods coming from protein i normally get in about 100grams of carbs a day (im not fond of macro counting).
any id like a rough estimate of my body fat but also where i should go next, i really wanna drop my bodyfat but struggle to reduce my calories any further.

help!!!! i need some motivational direction

also my other problem is i think i suffer from fatty gyno doesn't feel hard but there is a softy lump behind had it since i was a teen (now 26), any ideas how to reduce
13607753_10154179190001011_1527307067_n.jpg
13608068_10154179189951011_148498994_n.jpg
13617995_10154179189976011_574566025_n.jpg
13643855_10154179190016011_1429562886_n.jpg

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
I personally always buy a supp if I'm lacking motivation gives me something to be excited about and makes me feel like I have to workout since I bought it.have you ever checked out gynexol cream?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd get your diet down pat and then pick up a pwo like mesomorph. Something to give you that energy in the gym and get you motivated. Then maybe look into a natty product like xgels to give you that edge.

stevopritch

Awards
I'll look into the cream as for xgels I can't seem to google them what company make them

shadowgains

shadowgains

Awards
Motivation in my view is awesome preworkout.
And get gym partner to push you bit harder. Mix up cardio work always work to burn that body fat. Get some explosive in your routine.

stevopritch

Awards
Any of you guys wanna guess at what bodyfat I'm working with please

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
I'm not a expert lol but if I had to guess id say 15-20%

stevopritch

Awards
Ok wide spectrum but expected just trying to gauge where I am. Currently sorting out a decent stack to help me along the way

shadowgains

shadowgains

Awards
Yeah I would say about 20%. But also not expert

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Your not really fat id call it overweight lol

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Or pleasantly plump or just more to love lol

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
But for real there are som guys on here that can guess you within a percent or two

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Don't know if I would invest in anything from what you think is Gyno. This should go away as fat levels go down.

Doing any cardio? I am a big proponent of fasted cardio. I fluctuate between a thermo or a big cup of black coffee and ephedrine.

If you are in a "rut" and are truly counting calories, drop 150-200 cals a week until you start seeing weight loss/more definition. At this point maintain this number. Once you plateau drop again.