Always hungry

C

chiefhowhow

Awards
Anyone have any ideas on getting rid of hunger pangs..? I drive tractor trailers and find that I'm always hungry and need to find something for appetite suppressant. I started my weight loss about 6 or 8 months ago and I'm down about 50 lbs. But I feel like with this appetite I have been having I will gain it back.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eating high satiety foods (oatmeal, potato, etc-just Google) will help keep you fuller longer.

As far as supplements Ec will destroy your appetite. Another good option is a decent dosed burner with Dmaa. Always keeps hunger at bay for 3-5 hours depending. Hydroxyelite is what I have used the last few times and it definitely works. Nothing non stim really works for me. Carbonated drinks help but only for 30 min to an hour max. You will have I play around and see what works for you but this should definitely help.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/hydroxyelite-by-hi-tech-pharmaceuticals

JG93

JG93

Awards
Anyone have any ideas on getting rid of hunger pangs..? I drive tractor trailers and find that I'm always hungry and need to find something for appetite suppressant. I started my weight loss about 6 or 8 months ago and I'm down about 50 lbs. But I feel like with this appetite I have been having I will gain it back.
Having a good appetite means most likely you've sped that metabolism up.
That's great!

I don't know how long you haul on the road, but meal prepping could be the key for you.
I would spend 4 days on the road at a time, and eat junk!
So I decided to prep, to make getting a good amount of meals in regularly.
Afi made a good point, there are some great products out there, SSS has some great deals and great prices. Look into that.
Afi will take care of you,
If you are trying to just find a little cure it would be to eat less food more times a day to reach your TDEE sedentary.
Good luck to your driver.
JG out, over!

C

chiefhowhow

Awards
I am out for 5 days a week. I prep my meals. Usually chicken salad sandwiches on wheat bread and fruit. Some skinny pop popcorn and some peanut butter balls..

C

chiefhowhow

Awards
I have been on advocare for about a month and have saw some good results. But seems like I have been extremely hungry the last 2 weeks.

JG93

JG93

Awards
I am out for 5 days a week. I prep my meals. Usually chicken salad sandwiches on wheat bread and fruit. Some skinny pop popcorn and some peanut butter balls..
Chicken salad, homemade? Using mayo etc??
If you are looking to kill it and you are taking meds now, check out what Afi linked. They are no joke.

Just remember, if you don't eat, you will kill your metabolism

C

chiefhowhow

Awards
Yeah. But I'm afraid to over eat too. And yeah homemade chx salad with light mayo. Banana peppers and relish.

C

chiefhowhow

Awards
Yeah. I'm trying to achieve maximum results. I got close to 50 more lbs to go before I'm at my desired weight. And I'm trying to get at least 25 of that gone before late August. Lol

JG93

JG93

Awards
Yeah. I'm trying to achieve maximum results. I got close to 50 more lbs to go before I'm at my desired weight. And I'm trying to get at least 25 of that gone before late August. Lol
Goodluck to you my man!
Willpower!
If you want something bad enough you can achieve it.