Switching from eq to fat burner

rev29

rev29

Awards
I'm kicking eq after 4 weeks too much weight gain none of the fat loss. Is there any harm to switch cold turkey to a fat burner like synedrex while taking a pro hormone pct just to be safe of the estrogen kick back from eq?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
No offense but you dont have a clue what you are doing/saying...

stop all hormones (and proH) .
aas and eq etc DONT MAKE YOU LOSE FAT, DIET DOES!
so your using EQ with no test base?
your asking to run now instead a proh... again with no test base and you think the proh or eq was going to drop fat off you?

sorry if this is harsh but it piss's me off when people go putting things in their body they dont understand or fully research..

also no stats so we cant help you as well..
whats your stats.

ps. there is no magic beans/compounds so if your not going to stick with a good diet then dont expect much of anything regardless what you end up taking hard tough truth man...

scherbs

scherbs

Awards
  • Established
I'm kicking eq after 4 weeks too much weight gain none of the fat loss. Is there any harm to switch cold turkey to a fat burner like synedrex while taking a pro hormone pct just to be safe of the estrogen kick back from eq?

So much weight gain, cardio hurting, or Ranger school looming-which is it?

Stop looking for magic pills to lose weight/pass Ranger. Trying to take the easy way out doesn't work for either (and there is no easy way)