What do you use to curb cravings?

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Right now the two things I am using the help curb cravings are

PICKLES

and

Diet Soda (Diet A&W Rootbeer and Ginger ale have been godsends)

What do you guys use? If you use anything at all

JP10

JP10

Awards
Flavored water(multiple bottles if im really trying to hold back)

Leanmode(L-carnitine, green tea extract, coffee bean extract, and cla) maybe its because on the label it says that it helps suppress appetite, but anyways I think it helps. Might be in my head though, but im completely fine with that.

Finally rice cakes are a pretty yum snack that I don't feel bad eating.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I make chips out of Kraft fat-free shredded cheese.

Crank the oven up to 400. Lay some parchment paper down on a cookie sheet and scoop out a tablespoon of cheese per chip. Pop them in for 10 minutes or so, until they are totally melted and a little crunchy looking. Let them cool off for a few minutes and you have some delicious saltiness with 2G protein and only about 12 cals per chip.

Oh yeah, and there's always HUMAPRO! Sipping on some right now ;)

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards

Crank the oven up to 400. Lay some parchment paper down on a cookie sheet and scoop out a tablespoon of cheese per chip. Pop them in for 10 minutes or so, until they are totally melted and a little crunchy looking. Let them cool off for a few minutes and you have some delicious saltiness with 2G protein and only about 12 cals per chip.

The chip thing sounds AWESOME and something I am gonna have to try out ASAP!!!!

Yes, Humapro works as well brother haha!!!!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Chew gum and drink amino acids. haha. I do that when i'm cutting.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Chew gum and drink amino acids. haha. I do that when i'm cutting.
Both of these for sure. EC stack always kills my cravings too, and just caffeine as well.

Sugar free jello is another favorite of mine too

Bobbaugh3

Bobbaugh3

Awards
I've always found that 4 dollar bottle of green tea with hoodia from Walmart slows my appetite/cravings pretty good.. Banana peppers are a staple, and jalapeños for something with a kick and dark chocolate works too as long as you can stick to just one square, sometimes that can be too tempting though

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Increase Food volume at each meal, fibrous veggies are a win

Water

Diet sodas do help

Chew gum

Appetite suppressant possibly, as needed

If you need to eat to fill the gaps, cucumber/zucchini are common low cal, high volume snacks I use.

poioioi

poioioi

Awards
Right now the two things I am using the help curb cravings are

PICKLES

and

Diet Soda (Diet A&W Rootbeer and Ginger ale have been godsends)

What do you guys use? If you use anything at all
Water and diet soda work for me also. I am a big fan of almonds if that is not enough. I've been on a vary struck diet now for a month and most of the cravings have subsided. Just push through its worth it.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I used to be a big almond guy. Every day as a snack. But that was when I could eat them in moderation, now if I have a big bag at home it's something that calls my name when I'm hungry on a cut.
I ****ing love almonds lol.

Bobbaugh3

Bobbaugh3

Awards

Trying dem chips out tonight!!!

xxAMPxx

xxAMPxx

Awards
Eca stack the way to go.. Green coffee bean helps

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Commercial disclaimer: 'Is dexidrine right for me? Maybe, ask your doctor' lol

Pickles do work, but I never figured out why. There are pills which simulate the mechanism supposedly, called Lecithin, Kelp, B6 with Cider Apple Vinegar but they don't work as reliably.

Oh yeah, avoid carrots. Carrots are the devil on a veggie diet!

speclk19

Awards
Handful of raw almonds with a shot of apple cider vinegar. Does the trick every time.

ral

ral

Awards
When I crave sweets what works for me is a tea/table spoon of peanut butter and half a teaspoon of honey with a cup of coffee. Kills the craving for sweets for the whole day

Cole Dreyer

Cole Dreyer

Awards
Diet soda and coffee do wonders for me.

I never really got an appetite increase from coffee like some, just doesn't happen for me.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Aminos, keep changing up your protein powder, berries are all good options and all have other benefits.

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
Coffee & Monsters :)