Sciatica Weight Loss & Healing Disc Bulge With Peptides, etc...

SciaticPain

SciaticPain

Awards
Please make suggestion for improving this regimen, I need weight loss and help with sciatic pain. What peps, etc will blast fat off.

Problems.... 40lb overweight, 2 bulging discs in lumbar spine, 3mm at L5/S1, causing pain in butt, high hamstring, and minor pain radiating down let. Have a weak back, weak abdomen, too much fat around belly, butt, and thighs/hamstrings/love handles, even have stretch marks on my back I've gained so much weigh.

Administering right now, this is my regimen. Line Items, then details.

CJC-1295 dac 8mg a week sub -q
TB500 - 8mg a weeek sub-q
GW-50165 15mg daily in morning
Frag 176-191- .300mcg 3x daily sub-q

1) CjC 1295 DAC - 8-10MG a week for loading 6-8 weeks, then maintenance 2mg a week.
I'm taking it because the guys on the get taller forums inject it when the do inversion tables, so I figure
if it mad their discs bigger, it might help mine. (Also I take to boost work out results, I plan to start a K-bell routine, I bought the chimp face from Joe Rogan)

2) TB500 - 8mg a week for the first 6 loading, then continuance I haven't noticed the TB healing the disc collagen yet.
But it's an anti inflammatory and my pelvic floor doesn't spasm when I shoot 2.5mg into it or more.
***Note don't take over 2.5 mg of this at once or it could make your heart act up.***

3) GW-50165 - 15mg pill every day for 30 days. Quote from seller "increased fatty acid metabolism"

4) Frag 176-191, this is taken specifically for fat on the abdomen, supposedly..
Quote from site
"HGH Frag 176-191 is a fragment of the HGH peptide. Scientists found that if they truncated the peptide at the C terminal region they could isolate the fat loss attributes associated with HGH. Taking this fragment from HGH, including the peptide bonds from 176-191, they found they had developed a peptide that regulated fat loss 12.5 times better than regular HGH."

5)Daily (Starting when it arrives in mail, supports disc healing supposedly)
5-6 grams vit C (must be ascorbic acid) per day in split doses (cut the down probably)
5-6 grans L-lysine per day in split doses
1-3 grams L-proline per day in split doses

Other Any suggestions to make this better?
Doing inversion table 10 min a day
Starting KB regimen
Cardio
Weight Training

Evan

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
I'm interested in hearing some feedback too. I'm currently using MGF on training days and PEG MGF on non-training days for bringing up under developed bodypart and healing. Good luck!

SciaticPain

SciaticPain

Awards
JSTR808, whats MGM, PEG MDF, what's it doing for your healing? Help tendons?

Last edited:
SciaticPain

SciaticPain

Awards
What are the best peptides etc... for weight loss??? Anybody, I need opinions from real users not just google reviews by the product seller.

Evan

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
Mechano Growth Factor which activates satellite Cells in the area needed for enhanced muscle growth. It's shelf life is only 5 to 7min, so I strategically use it post workout. PEG is pegulated, so same compound, just longer shelf life. I use it on days off. I'm still pretty new to peptides, so love learning.

SciaticPain

SciaticPain

Awards
Me too, SOS SOS, 2 PEPTIDE NOOBIES IN NEED OF EXPERT OPINIONS!!

SciaticPain

SciaticPain

Awards
I opened this thread Thursday, now its Saturday and it ranks number 3 for GW-501516

I heard in a video that GW-501516 doesn't work at all if you don't work out, and I don't. All I do is inversion table.... Right now
Need motivation for work out, suggest motivation drug??? Ephedrine derivative?

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
GW? I can't see how that would even be a factor for what you're experimenting with. Strange that it would happen like that. I will say this: I did weeks of reading before my first peptide pinning. Then, I just went for it with a sound game plan. It seems you might have to do the same.

SciaticPain

SciaticPain

Awards
Then can you suggest peps for weight loss for a person that can't work out much because of pain.
And a pep that might help with bulging disc, collagen membrane/ligament like material.
I have brian damage from a car accident, the same that injured my back, not thinkin well now or id be doing better research.

Help JSTR808?

SciaticPain

SciaticPain

Awards
The post right above us, says GW is amazing for weight loss fat cut, if you search GW this page is 4rd in google the page saying gw is amazing for fat cut is page 3 one above saying the following...

GW 501516: The Ultimate SARM for Endurance and Fat Loss
Jul 31, 2015 - GW 501516 is hailed the king of all fat loss and endurance supplements. ... lose weight by using fat stores for energy rather than carbohydrates.

Are they full of ****? Idk

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
If you really want to drop body fat, I recommend DNP at 200mg to 400mg. But you'll for sure need a game plan and no deviation. Dangerous stuff but super effective.

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
At low dose, not at all. But accidental high dose will kill you.

SciaticPain

SciaticPain

Awards
Oh sh*t, what dose is Lethal? I looked around and couldn't find any for sale that looked legit?
Can you recommend supplier. Can u do that on forum? or gotta pm?

scherbs

scherbs

Awards
  • Established
Oh sh*t, what dose is Lethal? I looked around and couldn't find any for sale that looked legit?
Can you recommend supplier. Can u do that on forum? or gotta pm?
Seriously?
Read the forum rules.
I can't do research. . .
Give me peptides to fix my problem without work. . .
I have sympathy for your injuries, but you sound like a troll

SciaticPain

SciaticPain

Awards
Troll.... Sorry if I
Upset you. I'm in pain that never goes away... Idk if you saw but I did
Ask for something to give me motivation to work work out, I wana work out and diet too but i have depression and I smoke for pain and take opoids, so it's hard to diet cause eating feels so good, and for some time all work outs cause pain except yoga really, I'm just in a bad way I'm Not trying to troll and mess up the site,'I'd like to hear from you ifYou have any idea for my situation....

scherbs

scherbs

Awards
  • Established
Asking for sources is a big no-no and peptides are not a magic bullets. There is no drug that will 'cause' weight loss by itself without effort.
Except perhaps DNP, which has the nasty tendency to cause 100% weight loss when it puts you in the coffin.
I feel for your condition, but I am afraid that injections won't fix it or help you lose weight

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
I apologize. I should have said something about the way we should have communicated the info. We are now on PM. Thanks for understanding.

OHBRUTUSIO

Awards
Hey man. I suffer from Sciatica due to bulging disks at L4/L5. Over the years I have had several nerve blocks and they are AMAZING! As for what you are using:

GW is a weight loss / VO2 increasing compound but only if u workout

TB500 is an amazing product but gotta make sure its legit

Frag 176 works only in fasted states and by not eating up to 3 hours after use and u MUST workout after taking to burn off the fatty acids

Even thinking of DNP in your condition is absolutely ridiculous, reckless, and dangerous

CJC I have never used

Try it get the blocks. If not see a physical therapist for a stretching routine or I can send you one. Get control of your diet and begin slow. Walking/dumbells. Stay away from heavy compound movements and pay attention to form for ALL exercises.

You get fat by over eating man. A bad back is no excuse for a bad diet. You need to also address your emotional eating.

Lastly bro, you ****ing pick yourself up off the ground, realize that there is no magic bullet, stop wasting so much money and get it the **** done man! You got this!!!!!

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty sure you cannot heal a bulging disc with peptides, if it did ever magically repair, it would just repair in the bulged shape.

I have ruptured my l5-s1 twice, surgery is only option for long term IME

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey man. I suffer from Sciatica due to bulging disks at L4/L5. Over the years I have had several nerve blocks and they are AMAZING! As for what you are using:

GW is a weight loss / VO2 increasing compound but only if u workout

TB500 is an amazing product but gotta make sure its legit

Frag 176 works only in fasted states and by not eating up to 3 hours after use and u MUST workout after taking to burn off the fatty acids

Even thinking of DNP in your condition is absolutely ridiculous, reckless, and dangerous

CJC I have never used

Try it get the blocks. If not see a physical therapist for a stretching routine or I can send you one. Get control of your diet and begin slow. Walking/dumbells. Stay away from heavy compound movements and pay attention to form for ALL exercises.

You get fat by over eating man. A bad back is no excuse for a bad diet. You need to also address your emotional eating.

Lastly bro, you ****ing pick yourself up off the ground, realize that there is no magic bullet, stop wasting so much money and get it the **** done man! You got this!!!!!
Nerve blocks/Epidural Steroid Injections are good but not long term, you can only have a few and then you get into the situation of it making bones fragile and the joints too