Fat burners and Low to no sugar

Bobbaugh3

Bobbaugh3

Awards
So I'm thinking of upping the cardio, tossing in a burner, going pretty much keto except on cheat days possibly. Am I preparing to be a zombie? Any better ideas? Recently started doing circuits in my basement of bench, squat, kettlebell swings and treadmill sprints. Looking to cut up a little bit not looking to be in single digits, close though, I am at 12-14% BF right now.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you looked into OxyMax XT? The mood boost from it will definitely help keep you from feeling like Zombie.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
For keto you can look into BHB salts for some extra energy boost. Ketoforce has some good options. As far as a stimmed burner Hydroxyelite and oxymax are both solid options Appetite suppression on elite is pretty hard to beat. Ignite is another powerhouse burner that hits hardest in the energy department for me out of the 3. I can't do the full 5 cap serving (usually use 3) and it hits hard. Can't go wrong with any and they should provide the necessary kick needed on your cut.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/ignit3-by-olympus-labs

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
If you've never done keto before, the first few weeks will be rough. If you're going to do keto, go all in and do it. If you're eating somewhere in the 50-100g of carbs range you'll never get into ketosis and you'll feel like death haha. I prefer to either carb cycle, or go full out keto (<30g carbs) and your body will adjust and you'll get feel incredible once you've transitioned to keto. I would also suggest taking a look at Oxymax XT as a thermogenic product that will help increase your focus and improve your overall mood throughout the day. It would be a great product to add in if you're going to be starting keto - it'll keep you alert, focused, and feeling better overall