Another guess my bodyfat thread!

Ray Donovan

Awards
First pic is me at 6'1" 190. It was my leanest ever, and I was at my strongest. My diet was only okay, didn't count calories, ate fast food daily but the rest of the food was good. What got me in shape was using some R-ALA, sesamin, fat burner, and the Yohimburn ES topical fat burner. Also started working a very physical job while doing a full body lifting routine. Went from 210 to 190 in 6 weeks.

In the other pic I'm bulked up, maybe 210-215 and without a gut. Maybe I could get bigger but it might take more of a commitment than would be worth it. I want to be this big at my lowest bodyfat, lol.

We all know that the mirror means more than numbers, but I'm curious what you think my bodyfat levels are?

Attachments

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Are these pics Flexing abs, sucking in, or regular?

Ray Donovan

Awards
First one is probably flexing and sucking in. Second one is flexing. Third one is regular. For now on I'll try to be more consistent!

Ray Donovan

Awards
My goal is to weigh about 210 at the lower bodyfat level!

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
It also depends on how well your abs are developed. I'd say about 12%, possibly 11

Ray Donovan

Awards
Yea I don't do any direct abwork. Really thinking about starting but never was able to figure out good exercises...

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
If you don't do direct ab work, then I'd say 11%. I like to use an ab circuit 3xs per week. Weighted crunches 10-12 reps to failure, knee raises to failure, and ab wheel to failure. I knock out 3 rounds of that circuit at the end of a workout.