Is this fat loss stack dangerous ?

Fornatsu

Awards
Hello guys ! I've been taking albuterol for about two weeks now to assess my tolerance and I'm thinking about adding t3 in my cycle.

Now I know that it must be used carefully

So I'm planning to run it for one month :

Keeping my 32 mg/day( of course divided by 3 takes ) of albuterol since I'm working fine with it + my ketitofen every day

and adding t3 for maximize fat-loss, now I don't know which way is better

- taking 12.5 mcg two times a day throughout the month

- Or starting slowly from 12.5 mcg for 3 days, then 25x3days, 50x3days, 75x3days, then go down up to 0

Can you guys enlighten me ?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Have you used albuterol of t3 before? I would definitely do your homework on the side effects associated with these, and read into thyroid function and natural production thyroid TSH levels to understand how the body works. I've read a few horror stories from using t3 and suppressing TSH levels, so its not something to take lightly.

I would steer you in the direction of an OTC thermogenic product to start. Depending on your experience with training and nutrition, just simply applying a proper diet strategy should be all you need to lose weight. I think it would be helpful to know some more information and background to understand why you're going to such extremes