Ephedrin/caffein + albuterol stack ?

Fornatsu

Awards
Hello guys, I'm currently on albu 24 mg/day and I wanted to add somethinf to my cycle to accelerate it since I don't feel nearly any ES from albu, even my HR is fine.

I've heard Ephedrin was truly useful stacked with albu but I've also heard that it was dangerous.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
If you aren't feeling anything from your albuterol, its possible that its bunk. You will typically feel sides from albuterol, and albuterol real by itself is more than enough to help with fatloss. I wouldn't suggest adding ephedrine in while using any RC's, including clen and albu. I would check your source for the albuterol and consider ordering from a new source in the future

Fornatsu

Awards
I don't think they are bunk but to give you exemple, my basic HR is around 50, with albu I'm at 69-70, my body temp is usually around 35°C, now it's around 36.5 with albu.

I do have slightly little shakes in the hand but not prior taking my second 2x8 dose

As for the source it's well known (Pharmacom) but I ordered some other place so I'll be able to make a comparison

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I stand corrected then, sounds like its the real deal. I still wouldn't advise stacking it with ephedrine though. Are you seeing results with the albuterol? There should be no reason to need to stack the two IMO. A solid diet with albuterol should be more than enough to get the scale dropping

Fornatsu

Awards
Well I cannot be sure. I'm not taking what my scale says for granted as it depends from what I eat

And I'm not seing any visual differences already, but I'm gonna take your advice and not stack it, gonna stand with caffein in the morning/noon to not disturb my sleep.
I may try to increase the dose to 28 or 32 mg next week however, it seems I can asset the tolerance

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Well I cannot be sure. I'm not taking what my scale says for granted as it depends from what I eat

And I'm not seing any visual differences already, but I'm gonna take your advice and not stack it, gonna stand with caffein in the morning/noon to not disturb my sleep.
I may try to increase the dose to 28 or 32 mg next week however, it seems I can asset the tolerance
I would suggest tracking your body weight or take pictures to gauge your progress. Fat loss is usually a slow road, and since you see yourself in the mirror every day its hard to assess your progress if you aren't tracking anything. How long have you been running albuterol? And what does your diet look like?

Fornatsu

Awards
I've been on a normal cut for 2 month, lost 7 kilos, my maintenance is approximately 2500 calories, now running at 1900 (usually less but I'm trying to stay over 1600), as for carbohydrates I'm down to 100 gr and I don't think I would be able to live with less than it.
I should be around 13 % bf but with massive stock on abs and pecs

I've been running albuterol for 8 days now which I know is not alot but I was not sure about my product legitimity for 4 days so I was abit stressed