Ostashred and a fat burner

westernlsac

Awards
Well maybe someone can offer a suggestion. I'm 57 year old, train 3 to 5 times per week and my diet is fairly clean although at my age I do enjoy a glass of wine and I don't expect to be a competitor. I'm on my 3rd week of Ostashred and actually pretty happy with it. My arms, chest and back all seem fuller than 3 weeks ago but I'm a realist and the jury is still out. My issue is and always has been my midsection that just won't seem to go away so my question is, would a good fat burner increase the results of the Ostashred for the last 4 weeks of my first cycle?

I have to admit I've never been a fan of fat burners, since they always seemed to just take your money and not deliver the results they promise but with the Ostashred I'm in new territory. My supplements are caffeine for pre-workout, high dose of fish oil, multi, Vit-D, B12 and a host of others that I was put on after a great nutritionist/body builder analyzed my blood work.

Last question, has anyone on Ostashred experienced a bit of bloating? Read a few reviews that it was an issue but not much information on it.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't think the fat burner would do much for your midsection, ultimately it comes down to your diet but a Cardarine supplement would stack well with Osta Shred and would definitely help make a difference

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do some research it aids in fat loss and helps your endurance. It is often categorized with sarms but its really not. There is no suppression and you can run it for up to 12 weeks. Also has positive effects on cardiovascular health, you should definitely look into it if you're looking to add something and not waste your hard earned cash lol

westernlsac

Awards
Thanks, I've already started looking into it.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good to hear! just an option, can sometimes be difficult to find a quality source so good luck

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Caffeine - cup of coffee, vivarin or what exactly? You can add a bronkaid (ephedrine) to this and as mentioned Cardarine is a great product, somewhat pricey but very good.

westernlsac

Awards
Caffeine pills pre workout, 200 to 400 mg.

westernlsac

Awards
Just purchase some Cardarine. I'll update my results as time goes on.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Awesome would love to hear how it goes for you, good luck man

westernlsac

Awards
Liquid, GW-501516 from a Peptide website. Recommended, really high quality.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Liquid, GW-501516 from a Peptide website. Recommended, really high quality.
Let us know how it treats you. Should definitely help as long as everything else is on point.

In the future of you wanted to run another hormonal cycle that would help lean you out check out OL super-Epi and super-11. This will be my next cutting stack.

If you want non hormonal evomuse has a very comprehensive fat burning line that could help get rid of the midsection. Brite would be my first choice. I'm on it now and it's working well. I have the same midsection problem.

westernlsac

Awards
Anybody suggest dosing? Not a lot of info but best I can tell is 10mg per day. To little or to much. Last point I just noticed on the web site that the bottle says "not for human consumption or use". Frankly a little unnerving!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dosing is anywhere from 10-20mg per day. 15-20mg will probably give you your best results.