Albuterol - Weightloss - Female

jlmorgan

jlmorgan

Awards
Hi Guys,

New to this particular forum website. I have read a couple of forums on here about taking Albuterol for weight loss. However all of these have been men. Since I have started my cycle today, if anyone out there is interested in my progress on it, then i am more than happy to help. Also if you have any advice let me know :)

My Stats:
Female
Height": 5"8
Weight: 70kg / 154lbs
Background: Competitive Swimmer
Current Workouts: 3 days a week, 2 cardio, 1 strength (looking to step it up starting today).
Diet: 900cal per day, whole foods.

Dosage: Albuterol (3mg x 3 - 3mg every 4 hours)
Will be adding caffeine tabs too in the coming days.
Cycle: lasting 16 days

Goal: 63kg / 138lbs

Lets get started!

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
900 cals...that's very low

jlmorgan

jlmorgan

Awards
Monday - Friday my meals are the same and are as follows:

Breakfast: Myolabs Thermovol (fat burner), 2 slices of seed bread toast (200cal)
Lunch: Springwater Tuna (85g), 2 Rye Cruskits (153 cal)
Dinner: 80g Steak or Chicken, 100g fresh broccoli, 100g boiled sweet potato (215 cal)
Snack: Carrot with Chickpea hummus (70cal)
Which now that I look at is, its under 700cal.

On days I work out, I will also have a low cal protein shake after my workout :)

jlmorgan

jlmorgan

Awards
900 cals...that's very low
Yes it is a low calorie intake, But used this method when I was 78kgs to get down to 66kgs, now I am back at 70, time to get my ass into gear before my trip to Croatia in September!!

jlmorgan

jlmorgan

Awards
come weekends there is alittle bit of cheating going on :shocked: usually ill intake around 1200 cal on the weekends, this girl likes her sweet foods haha.

jlmorgan

jlmorgan

Awards
Day 1:
So today went well, started with 2.5mg of Alb this morning after breakfast, had no sides, felt like nothing was happening so was a bit concerned if it was working! Before lunch I did my second dosage at 3mg and defiantly felt something - Wide awake and focused, hands were a bit shaky, skin was warm and my BPM was around 80 at rest. Became quite thirsty when these sides started (sides only lasted 3 hours due to short shelf life), have managed to drink a lot today! took my last 3mg at 3:30pm and and had the same sides as before, except a bit of cramping in my hand, but that could be due to my office job. All in all I had no horrible symptoms, just a bit of hunger. Not too sure on the gym tonight as I have other priorities to attend to! but will make it tomorrow night :)
update you tomorrow!

jlmorgan

jlmorgan

Awards
Day 2
Had my first 3mg of Alb this morning at 7am with a caffeine tablet and a fat burner - safe to say that i felt awake all morning after this combination! had my second 3mg of Alb at 11am. Was okay until about 12:30 (lunch time and had quite bad cramping in my tummy and thought it may be the fact that i needed to eat some lunch - Also had the shakes in my arms and when i crouched down in my legs, also had the feeling of a headache coming on, but i didn't have one which was really weird and this lasted for an hour. The day in general i was really focused and managed to enjoy and smash out 30 mins of cardio ad 20 mins of Legs which was great! by the time i got home i was starving and ready to eat a horse, but managed to stick to my fish fillet and broccoli. So far day number 2 was okay, but felt the shakes a bit more, but i did also take the 200mg of caffeine :/

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
At 900 cals you're not gonna even need the albuterol. OP, I gotta tell you, this whole plan isn't the smartest. This isn't how you go about sustainable weight loss. What you're doing is a recipe for rebounding and binging.

Jessticular1

Awards
I'm keen to hear how your experience went!