Yohimbine for Fat Loss

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards

Yohimbine is a tremendous fat-burning compounds and stimulant that works by increasing adrenaline levels in the body, as well as inhibiting a regulatory process in fat cells, which normally suppresses fat burning. Its typical practice to utilize it fasted as its effects are partially negated by food. I'm a big proponent of utilizing it fasted as well as between meals (as long as your nutrient timing in up to par and needs to be specialized to accommodate this addition.)

Basic dosages in research show to dose roughly 0.2mg/kg bodyweight. Meaning, if your a 200 lb bodybuilder, you'll want to utilize around 18 mgs (do not jump up to the max dosage right away but rather assess your tolerance at 40% of the recommended dosage and build up overtime as you see how you handle it.)

Yohimbine: the effects on body composition and exercise performance in soccer players. - PubMed - NCBI
Psychological and neuroendocrine responses to social stress and to the administration of the alpha-2-receptor antagonist, yohimbine, in highly trai... - PubMed - NCBI
Effects of yohimbine on cerebral blood flow, symptoms, and physiological functions in humans. - PubMed - NCBI

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like Yohimbine as well. I know a lot of people don't like it cause it makes them feel sick but it doesn't bother me.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
it's great for fasted cardio, I stack it w/ HMB and together they're great for keeping muscle on while burning fat off.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like Yohimbine as well. I know a lot of people don't like it cause it makes them feel sick but it doesn't bother me.
Those people can try Alpha-Y then. Somre that report ill effects from Y sometimes do not have those same effects from Alpha-Y

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
I get horrible sides from it. Can't take it at all. I stick to EC and a cal deficit for fat loss.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Who if anyone sell strait alpha-y/raulwoscine ?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Who if anyone sell strait alpha-y/raulwoscine ?
Performax TA2 Max is alpha-y and black pepper to help with absorption. Its standardized to 90% Rauwolscine, which is very high quality.

TA2-Supp-Facts.png

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
it's great for fasted cardio, I stack it w/ HMB and together they're great for keeping muscle on while burning fat off.
Lifted is correct, it's best used fasted, and fasted is the only way HMB works (and it works well.) You can avoid going catabolic and stay very hard while cutting.