jonatan

jonatan

Awards
Can I take creatine on keto diet help and advice plz

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely. Zero issues using creatine while on a keto diet. The only thing you can't eat on keto is carbs, everything else is fair game.

jonatan

jonatan

Awards
What about doing the creatine loud up and all the water the body might keep and bloating

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Hi jonatan

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What about doing the creatine loud up and all the water the body might keep and bloating
You're good man. No bloating. I would just use 5g creatine monohydrate a day and you're g2g.

jonatan

jonatan

Awards
Am ok
Thanks so 5 g day will be good don't need loud up

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Am ok
Thanks so 5 g day will be good don't need loud up
3-5g per day

Do not need to load

Good luck please ask more questions always we will help you

jonatan

jonatan

Awards
Do I have to eat 15 cards or less a day no more to be into keto diet or it's ok to eat 50 g carbs a day and thanks

jonatan

jonatan

Awards
Also am going to be high on fats and normal on the protien but really low carbs like 15/120/180 c.p.f

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Great questions jonatan

Most people need to stay under 50g a day to get into and remain in ketosis. You will need to experiment a bit on your own and find out what works for you.

jonatan

jonatan

Awards
Yes as long am under 50 carbs a day am ok and 2 days cardio and 3 days Heavy lifting do you think is good I do want to go High on cardio my body fat is 18 bf so trying to drop it to 10 in couple of months my hight is 175 cm my weight is 80 kg with 18 bf so am trying to get down to 10 so I said I try keto it's my first time am trying it to go back Into lean state and thanks

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
You'll feel like **** when you're borderline coming out if ketosis, and for me hunger spikes too.

I kept to 30g and had a great run with it last time.
Zero up and down.

As for creatine they covered you, always use it

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
You'll feel like **** when you're borderline coming out if ketosis, and for me hunger spikes too.

I kept to 30g and had a great run with it last time.
Zero up and down.

As for creatine they covered you, always use it
100% agree. I feel like the lower my carbs and deeper in keto I am, the better I feel. At 50g carbs I feel like I'm not deep into ketosis, and my energy, mood, and performance is very inconsistent. I aim for <30g and it works like a charm

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^Really hope that's not a total day

I do net carbs for under 30, so my count hits 40+ after Fibre from veggies, on MFP

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
No not the total lol it's only from 2 meals lol
I figured :)
What is your deficit at?

At 500 under I dropped about 4lbs my first 2 weeks on keto, obviously a good amount of water

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
What is deficit mean new word for me
Deficit means how many calories below maintenance you are. For example, if your calorie maintenance is 2500, and you are eating 2000, you're at a 500 calorie deficit.

What is your calorie intake per day?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Looks golden man, you're doing a solid job of keto there. Make sure you have enough Fiber too

Some like protein higher than that but it kicks some people out if they keep their standard 1g/lb

I do smash BCAAs intra though, found it helped me considerably more on keto

jonatan

jonatan

Awards
Yes I do take baca and some other supplement to also I do core training and compound training twice Week starting from this week