How to figure TDEE

jmlaheta1976

Awards
I am 5'9 down to 188 pounds now.I work a desk job where I sit all day. I plan to work out 4 days a week. Do i check the box for being sedetary or do I check the box that says workout 3-5 days a week? I am really trying to dial in the correct nutrition. Also what is a good fat burner that wont make me feel cracked out?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I am 5'9 down to 188 pounds now.I work a desk job where I sit all day. I plan to work out 4 days a week. Do i check the box for being sedetary or do I check the box that says workout 3-5 days a week? I am really trying to dial in the correct nutrition. Also what is a good fat burner that wont make me feel cracked out?
If your goal is weight loss, then I would use the lower 'sedentary' number as a baseline and adjust as needed. Keep in mind that TDEE calculators are just rough estimates, everyone is different and has a slightly different resting metabolic rate. Monitor how you look and your weight each week and adjust your calories accordingly.

As far as supplements go, I would recommend Oxymax XT. It contains some stimulants, but nothing too extreme that would give you that cracked out feeling haha. I find that Oxymax gives me a very clean energy and mood boost with great appetite suppression.

jmlaheta1976

Awards
If your goal is weight loss, then I would use the lower 'sedentary' number as a baseline and adjust as needed. Keep in mind that TDEE calculators are just rough estimates, everyone is different and has a slightly different resting metabolic rate. Monitor how you look and your weight each week and adjust your calories accordingly.

As far as supplements go, I would recommend Oxymax XT. It contains some stimulants, but nothing too extreme that would give you that cracked out feeling haha. I find that Oxymax gives me a very clean energy and mood boost with great appetite suppression.
My goal is to get shredded like you are in your profile pic.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
My goal is to get shredded like you are in your profile pic.
Hahahaha well thanks man! Yeah I would definitely check out Oxymax. A lot of other fat burners out there are stimulant heavy, which can be effective but not enjoyable. Oxymax will give you an energy boost, but it's a much cleaner energy than most other fat burners.