Cyclic ketogenic diet + clenbuterol

Anab0lic

Anab0lic

Awards
Hey guys, do you think it would be nice to add clen while on keto.

I know that clean increases our body temp and metabolism that makes us burn more fat and it is also anti-catabolic, so im thinking it will also help me preserve muscle mass while on keto and burning fat. Currently -500 of my maintenance and doing cardio everyday for 30-40 minutes. I do cardio everyday coz im just at home all day and lift at night. Lifting 5 times a week and cardio 6 days

Any imputs/advice/comments are appreciated

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
I was told no go on the Clen while on keto diet.. But then again... Try it and see how it works,,. Maybe add t3

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Why no go? Can you explain to me?
Hmm i can t remember why... I think i googled it. I got the liquid kind of Clen.. And found it on a forum .. I think its something about being to harsh on the body. And i can tell you keto diet aint a joke.. You will feel like crap in the beginning.. At least i did.. Cutting carbs away aint funny..

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Why no go? Can you explain to me?
Then again.. I didnt use ANY supps what so ever... Not caffein or notthing... Felt like dying at times...

Anab0lic

Anab0lic

Awards
Then again.. I didnt use ANY supps what so ever... Not caffein or notthing... Felt like dying at times...
Oh, im on my third week now and i feel great like normal. I felt weak in the first week but after that everything felt better, and now i feel normal. Im thinking of giving it a go. And see how it works.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I see no real issue with clen on keto.

What dose are you thinking?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
clen is fine while on keto however I would caution against t3

xanderjd

Awards
I have a bottle of clen myself, however, my bf% is too high to use it I guess.

Hope you get some great results
Good luck with it

Anab0lic

Anab0lic

Awards
I see no real issue with clen on keto.

What dose are you thinking?
I have used clen before and i was at 100mcg ed without any side effects but i might start with this for this cycle

40 see how it feel might up to80

Week two
100ed

Week 3-4 off

Then start again for 2 weeks at
Day 1 80mcg then 100mcg for the rest of the 2 weeks

Anab0lic

Anab0lic

Awards
clen is fine while on keto however I would caution against t3
Yeah, i am very hesitant with t3. Some people say that it is very catabolic and might eat up muscle mass rather than body fat

jaces

jaces

Awards
ECA stacked with yohimbine and some vit B12 and vit B6 works better for me while on the anabolic diet

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Anab0lic

Anab0lic

Awards
Sorry for the late update. I have used my clen on my 3rd week till 4th week of anabolic diet. I came from 180-170 lbs in 5 weeks and did not lose as much muscle mass, at least what i can notice. Also my gym mates says that i have lose fat but retain my muscle. But idk what body fat i am on now. I cant really see my abs maybe because i dont really work them out. But my back really came out

Anab0lic

Anab0lic

Awards
Btw im still in the 5th week of anabolic/keto diet.. Till 12th week. Im off the clen now as i am doing the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off cycle