Super Weight loss cut for 2 weeks and diet advice

staydoinwork

Awards
I have been dieting and working out solid over the past 3-4 week and have been losing weight, but not as much as i thought I would lose. I am going on vacation in 2 weeks and am not as cut as i would like. Any advice on how to drop some weight quick. Anything like having a cheat day followed by a fast day? Or carb cycling?

Ordered Exotherm as well

Is diet good?
My diet is as follows:

Morning: 1 whole egg 4 egg whites and chicken sausage or turkey bacon. Plus banana if am workout

Lunch Dinner: 1 cup of veggies, normally broccoli. 4-6 oz of baked chicken. Either Half of sweet potato or cup of rice with one of the meals, but not both lunch and dinner

Quest bar as a snack. And 1 cup of almond milk with whey isolates post workout.

Normally around 1500-1600 calories all day

staydoinwork

Awards
On my last two weeks or last week, would it be worth while to cut the lifting and increase cardio. As of now I run 1.5 miles on lifting days and on non lifting days I do cardio 25 min. I lift 5 days a week.

I am 5'9 and 163

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Your calories are very low. If you're 5'9" at 163, what is your overall goal. From those stats, you do not have much muscle mass if you are still not lean. How long have you been training for? Also, what is your age?

I would not suggest cutting weight lifting to add in cardio, especially at your current weight. Being only 163 and trying to cut more weight concerns me though. I think adding a refeed meal once a week would be helpful to give your body a break from your calorie restriction. Carb cycling could also be a helpful tool to aid in fat loss, but 2 weeks of refeeds or carb cycling won't provide you with much benefit. Its going to be difficult to see drastic changes or weight loss in only two weeks

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I would not drop weight lifting over cardio as that would be a recipe for muscle loss.

You could go keto by dropping carbs to under 20 grams per day which will allow for you to shift water weight and clearly see the fat loss.

jaces

jaces

Awards
1. add things like complexes to replace cardio... 2. try intermitent fasting.. 3. stay on a clean diet while on vac ..