Ketogenic diet

Anab0lic

Anab0lic

Awards
Hi guys im 21 years old
5'6 around 180-183 lbs 18-20% bf

That is me in my avatar.
I am thinking of doing a keto diet coz I haven't see. My abs for like 2 years now.
I need advice and opinions on how to properly do keto diet. I aiming to drop 5% bf.

My question is will i lose muscle mass while doing keto?
Will i build muscle mass while loosing bf in keto?

Any opinions and advice would be much appreciated.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will you lose muscle mass? Prolly, but this is true for most hypocaloric diets

Will you build muscle? Possibly but unlikely, and again this is true for most hypocaloric diets

Anab0lic

Anab0lic

Awards
Will you lose muscle mass? Prolly, but this is true for most hypocaloric diets

Will you build muscle? Possibly but unlikely, and again this is true for most hypocaloric diets
Hmm i get the point. I am also thnking of using clen during my cut. To maybe stop my body from going catabolic in some point

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
I run keto to start my cut then move into cyclical carbs when things get going. I have found it works for me and I truly feel better while doing it. Do I lose mass? Sure at the start, but you can't see the true mass when it's covered with fat. M2C.

Anab0lic

Anab0lic

Awards
I run keto to start my cut then move into cyclical carbs when things get going. I have found it works for me and I truly feel better while doing it. Do I lose mass? Sure at the start, but you can't see the true mass when it's covered with fat. M2C.
How about clen? Im planning yo add clen as it is also a fat burner and anti-catobolic. Want to preserve as much muscle as i can.

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
I'm not personally a big fan of Clen I have only used it a few times and found it uncomfortable too train with, but it has it's place.

jaces

jaces

Awards
rather start of with eca and yohimbine... better stack in my opinion plus ECA helps with appetite