I'm Baaaack!

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
Hey fellas, several years ago I was heavily into this forum and it gave me a lot of motivation to push myself to the limit. Now, I am back. I have since gotten an extremely sedentary job at a desk all day, got married and had a kid and became extremely lazy and ended up gaining about 70 pounds of blubber. I'm tired of being a fatass so now it's time to get back doing some work. What is the standard operating procedure for dropping the pounds nowadays? Still a crapton of cardio and ECA?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome back
There are a few forum favorite that people use for weight loss now such as alphamine, norcodrene, baiba, epitome, lipomorph, etc

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ECA is good

Obviously the small reduction of calories with added cardio will get you moving in the right direction.

Evomuse epitome + BPS combustion is a great combo

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey fellas, several years ago I was heavily into this forum and it gave me a lot of motivation to push myself to the limit. Now, I am back. I have since gotten an extremely sedentary job at a desk all day, got married and had a kid and became extremely lazy and ended up gaining about 70 pounds of blubber. I'm tired of being a fatass so now it's time to get back doing some work. What is the standard operating procedure for dropping the pounds nowadays? Still a crapton of cardio and ECA?
Since you're just getting back into it, all you need to do is train and eat at a deficit.

If you want to jump back into supplements, OxyMax XT is solid. Forskolin will help maintain lean mass and decrease fat and taken pre workout will hep with strength with the Amento in it. Most notable is the increased in overall mood and well being.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm gunna have to recommend the pes norcodrene, alphamine, and shift. Those three imo are at the top right now.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Ant already posted why OxyMax xt is solid and the ingredients that will benefit it. When I cut I tend to add in ephedrine, like an EC stack as Oxymax contains roughly 200mg of caffeine which replaces the caffeine pill you would usually take, while still getting the benefits fo the other ingredients

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
toughchick401 General Chat 6
enhanced General Chat 9
Shiznown Injury / Rehab 2
TruthWalker General Chat 2
bosco General Chat 6