Needs some help guys with the rest of my weight loss.

Leetrevino15

Leetrevino15

Awards
Hey guys been trying to read some threads some are similar but guessing I should just write this out and see where it goes..
I'm currently 5'11 I weigh 195lbs not sure on my body fat but not really happy just yet.. I went from 256lbs to a new 195 lbs I workout 5 days a week sometimes 6 balls the wall training and cardio everyday. Protein is about 215g/ carbs150g/ fat about 50g.. I want to be at 185 for my ideal weight and low bodyfat.. Problem I'm having is I'm stuck completely at 195 and can't go down anymore for the life of me.. I train very hard everyday really clean diet I'm at 2000 cals right now a day... My strength is suffering big time now and it's starting to take a toll on me.. I just wanna know what's it's ganna to get me there that extra way I've platued out bad.. Was thinking of andro cutting kit or soemthing of that sorts to get my strength back.. I've tried carb cycle to about almost 300g then back down to almost 100g and still stuck.. Thanks for looking..

Leetrevino15

Leetrevino15

Awards
Maybe it's time for me to bulk to fill in
More not sure... I just want to achieve the 185 and (shredded) look... I still have fat tho Around my waste and arms... If I could post a before and after I would.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
if you're stuck at a weight then you need increase caloric expenditure or reduce intake. Or take a couple days off dieting to help reset leptin

Leetrevino15

Leetrevino15

Awards
What exactly do you mean by taking couple days off from diet?

AKM007

Awards
There are many variables that may or may not affect your weight loss. Do you Deload? Are you getting enough sleep? How long has weight loss stalled? Are you expecting unrealistic progression in strength during a cut? Is your body able to recover? The list goes on...

I am like you, started around 240 and now around 194 and still cutting. Took me 8 months but I did it right. Three days a week full body workouts with a game of soccer on the fourth. Calories about 2k and I got a good program that is gentle on cuts. You can try supplementing with PA (Fearn Soy Lecithin) which may or may not help in the strength depth. It all depends on too many things...

Leetrevino15

Leetrevino15

Awards
Not sure what Deload means which means I prolly haven't done it I mean I'm strict and clean on diet but I do occasionally have a cheat meal on my off day on Sunday.. My sleep varies some nights I'll get a good 6 hrs maybe 7 other I'm almost sleepless.. Weight loss stall been about a month just been trying to go harder in the gym but still nothing I do full body workouts throughout the week each day with diff muscle group but they are very intense and a lot of supersetting. And at the end of every workout is followed by about 25 to 30 min of interval cardio. I've lost my weight about same as yours took me about 8 months.. And I always let my muscle group recover before it's worked again.. I can try to carb cycle again but not sure if I'm doing it right..

AKM007

Awards
Deload simply means taking a break either partial or total. You workout 5-6 days a week weight training plus cardio plus you are not sleeping well on some nights. On top you are cutting which is another stressor. I am guessing a deload might help. Let me tell you the weeks I had good sleep/recovery are the weeks I lose more weight than the ones I trained hard in.

Diet is the biggest factor to fat loss followed by training and recovery. If you say your diet/programming is spot on, then it is the other factors. I usually Deload once every 5 weeks. Some can go longer without a Deload but everyone eventually needs one. Unfortunately as you get lower in bf it just gets harder and takes longer. Remember gym is simply a trigger, the real magic happens in the kitchen and as you sleep....

Leetrevino15

Leetrevino15

Awards
Hey thank you akm007... I think I'm ganna take a week off and Deload then.. Just recharge the batteries pretty much and focus on rest...
My next question is what About my diet while I'm Deloading still stick to it or can I have some leeway in it .

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Sounds like you're a little burnt out. Take a few days off the gym, DON'T go crazy on a binge eat but eat a little extra here and there

You're body is telling you to take some time off. Go Netflix and Chill homie!!!!!

AKM007

Awards
My personal experience during my deload was to maintain the same deficit. Its your call, as manimal suggested you could be slightly lenient but caution....those of who have lost a lot weight can go extreme in our leniency....

Leetrevino15

Leetrevino15

Awards
Def won't binge eat.. I've come a long way and ain't going back.. I have a great mindset. I will still stay strict.. Just been a real bummer because my strength and the no sleep and scale not moving when I know I'm putting in the work... I've been going at it strong for 9 months.. Think I'm just ganna hit the reset button and hopefully get back to dropping some lbs.. 185 is my goal.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sometimes a change in what we eat, can have an effect on weight loss when stuck, just as
much as changing how much we eat.

i started @ 235 & I was stuck @ 195. And like you was eating about 2000 to 2100
calories per day.

Then a buddy told me about a pre contest diet he used to cut weight quickly, but while maintaining
muscle mass.

I switched over to this new diet, and actually increased to about 2200 calories per day and
within the 1st month lost 14lbs, then went on to lose another 16 pounds over the next 3 months.

So sometimes changing what we eat can have just as much impact as how much we eat.